Trade for notebooks4free.com or $17 for gadgetmonster.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65007

Ghoul

20-06-2007 17:31:41

I'm a complete newb to the forums here, but I've lurked for a little while and I think I'm doing this right.

I've signed up with notebooks4free.com and completed an offer. Now I need referrals, 24 total. I'm not interested in making money by "going green" for your referrals or paying to have anyone complete mine at this time. I just want to trade for a laptop. If you are interested, please PM, AIM or e-mail me.

I can complete an offer on just about any site. I haven't ever completed one of these "gratis" or free item sites, however they are called, and I've only registered on one several years ago. I don't remember which one it was, but it was for an iPod. However, I'll recognize it if I see it.

If I'm doing something wrong here, someone please correct me. I've read tons of FAQs and Rules and whatnot, but, you never know.

Jeremiah1218

21-06-2007 01:52:28

sending you a PM

Tholek

21-06-2007 04:11:19

[quote2a796814f6="Ghoul"]I'm a complete newb to the forums here, but I've lurked for a little while and I think I'm doing this right.

I've signed up with notebooks4free.com and completed an offer. Now I need referrals, 24 total. I'm not interested in making money by "going green" for your referrals or paying to have anyone complete mine at this time. I just want to trade for a laptop. If you are interested, please PM, AIM or e-mail me.

I can complete an offer on just about any site. I haven't ever completed one of these "gratis" or free item sites, however they are called, and I've only registered on one several years ago. I don't remember which one it was, but it was for an iPod. However, I'll recognize it if I see it.

If I'm doing something wrong here, someone please correct me. I've read tons of FAQs and Rules and whatnot, but, you never know.[/quote2a796814f6]

Just so you know, Gratis' sites have changed in the last few years. Even their url's. They market under the name "Freepay" now. If you did freeipods.com, then you can't do ipods.freepay.com etc.

Also, you may want to search the board for information regarding offers of doom aka "OOD" in relation to NoteBooks4Free. It's something you should know going in.

Ghoul

21-06-2007 19:46:04

Bump. Still need more referrals.

Ghoul

22-06-2007 23:15:37

Still need refs for notebooks4free.com and I'm offering $17 paypal on approval for gadgetmonster.net. I only need six refs here.