HI i have a few sites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64443

Brandy515

14-06-2007 12:45:59

Hi my name is Brandy. I am on free lunch most of the time I wanted to see how this site is. I am a honest trader on free lunch. But they are down and i need to make some money. Please give me a hand.
I am looking for honest traders that want to make some money. If you have been trading for a while I am honest and have been at this for a while.

If you are a new person at this let me tell u this is a great way to make money. You get to met new people and it is fun. I am honest and ready to work. I will walk u thru how to do this job and give you some great pointers. I started the wrong way. I had no idea I would get in over my head in offers. But I have ideas to help u keep it under control. I learned the hard way so u don’t.

I do pay on green I have been scammed a couple of times and do not want to go thru that if I do not have to. so please no scamers.

Here is what I am working on. This first site is an easy one to get started off on.

I am paying 20 on approval
ps3.ordergiftsfree.com

Know on this site u need 2 credits I am paying 40 on approval for this site.
paypal.ordergiftsfree

Know this site I had 2 go red so that stinks I am paying 20 on approval.
aznfreestuff

wandaswebstore

14-06-2007 13:16:40

I have seen her there and she is an honest trader. She won't do you wrong.

14-06-2007 16:47:26

[quote435f0e3450="Brandy515"]Hi my name is Brandy. I am on free lunch most of the time I wanted to see how this site is. I am a honest trader on free lunch. But they are down and i need to make some money. Please give me a hand.
I am looking for honest traders that want to make some money. If you have been trading for a while I am honest and have been at this for a while.

If you are a new person at this let me tell u this is a great way to make money. You get to met new people and it is fun. I am honest and ready to work. I will walk u thru how to do this job and give you some great pointers. I started the wrong way. I had no idea I would get in over my head in offers. But I have ideas to help u keep it under control. I learned the hard way so u don’t.

I do pay on green I have been scammed a couple of times and do not want to go thru that if I do not have to. so please no scamers.

Here is what I am working on. This first site is an easy one to get started off on.

ps3.ordergiftsfree.com

paypal.ordergiftsfree

aznfreestuff[/quote435f0e3450]Bump

Brandy515

15-06-2007 21:11:32

[quote19ac2dd318="Brandy515"]Hi my name is Brandy. I am on free lunch most of the time I wanted to see how this site is. I am a honest trader on free lunch. But they are down and i need to make some money. Please give me a hand.

ps3.ordergiftsfree.com

paypal.ordergiftsfree

aznfreestuff[/quote19ac2dd318]

BUMP