I need help to do paypal.ordergiftsfree

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64221

yogichristopher

11-06-2007 14:29:25

I need your help,,,, to finish paypal.ordergiftsfree

Paying $25 for going green,,,,,, )

Heyjude

13-06-2007 00:12:59

Hi ya, I was hoping you could help me out. I am hoping to cash out on lookatmeimfree and you are my last ref that i'm waiting for. I am assuming that you did your final offer and are just waiting for your last .5 credit so you can green and get out of there, so if you can send me the confirmation email from that last offer you haven't been credited on yet, via email, I can also submit it to the site. I don't have A LOT of pull but I think I can get it credited for you.....this would really help out and I'm asking you to help me out, my youngest has been in the hospital since the 4th of June and since all of my time has been spent up at the hospital I haven't been able to work and that makes for a simple equation, NO WORK=NO MONEY! So if you can do that for me I'd appreciate it. I really need to cash out there and also how's it going on ya it's free? I see there aren't any credits posted for you, have you done any offers on this one? if you can update me here soon I would really appreciate it, I am getting a little nervous, thanks, Jude

miss edie

13-06-2007 12:43:58

hi there
i thought i lost you D