Get $70 for doing ONE full credit offer on notebooks4free!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64212

Lysdexia

11-06-2007 11:12:46

I'm looking for my last 3 referrals for Notebooks4free. I've raised my offer to $70, which is crazy, but you see, I have been working on this site close to two years, and I have needed my three last referrals for what seems like the last 3 or 4 months, so I am DESPERATE. I really need to be able to see some fruits of my labor here, so I'm giving YOU--yes, YOU STARING AT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN RIGHT NOW (haha, I'm a psychic)--SEVENTY AMERICAN DOLLARS for doing one of these offers. It doesn't matter if you're a newbie; if you're willing to sign up for a service with a credit card and then cancel it later if you want to, you can do this and make an easy $70! I will help you out all you need!

PS--I am not a newbie, I've just done almost all my trading at anything4free.com. I am very experienced and know most of the ins and outs of referral sites.

Katie's Fine Print
PMing me would be the best.
I pay via paypal only.
I'LL PAY YOU RIGHT AFTER YOU GO GREEN!![/colorb0ca804de2]
I'm trying to save money to go on an international workcamp (http//www.vfp.org[]http//www.vfp.org), so your efforts would be for a good cause!

Here is the latest list of offers

VMC Satellite
FREE Digital Satellite TV System with FREE Installation in up to FOUR ROOMS from DishNetwork! Plus, FREE Digital Video Recorders in every room! No equipment to buy! Hurry - offer expires soon!
Instructions
Order the system and have it installed.
Cost $49.99
You Get
Dish Satellite System for 19.99/month

Pitney Bowes
Risk-free 90-day trial with a $110+ value! With mailstation, you'll have a Post Office in your office / home office. Save time by not having to run to the post office and save money by printing exact postage!
Instructions
Signup for the Free 90 day trial.
Cost $30.00
You Get
Print postage on letters and packages right from your office. $50 postage

StartLogic
StartLogic - Our basic package comes with 2,000 megs of space, 60 GIG of monthly transfer, unlimited emails (POP and web-based), CGI, PHP, mySQL, FrontPage, eCommerce, Power Plugins, a site builder and a ton of other features. This offer will take 30 days to credit.
Instructions
Signup for 1 year hosting. Immediate cancellation will result in no credit.
Cost $43.45
You Get
Easy to use web hosting solutions

HostGator
We offer 24/7/365 phone support, 99.9% uptime, and have a 30 day money back guarantee. Your site will be on a top of the line Dual Xeon server that provides INSTANT backups of your site. Our control panel is one of the best in the industry. This offer will take 30 days to credit.
Instructions
Signup for Baby Hosting @ $9.95/mo. Immediate cancellation will result in no credit.
Cost $24.95
You Get
Personal web hosting for only $9.95/month

HostMonster
HostMonster has been providing hosting solutions to thousands of business and personal web sites since 1996. Our internet hosting package helps businesses and individuals get high-powered service at a fraction of the cost.
Instructions
Signup for 12 month hosting plan for $5.95/mo
Cost $71.40
You Get
Professional web hosting for only $4.95/month

Road Loans
RoadLoans.com - The best way to find a better Auto Loan! It's Fast and Easy! Good Credit? Bad Credit? No Problem! Apply Now!
Instructions
Apply for the loan, be approved and have the loan funded.
Cost FREE
You Get
Auto loan at the lowest rate!

-Katie

Lysdexia

13-06-2007 09:58:34

bump

Jeremiah1218

13-06-2007 10:06:43

im interested ill send you a PM