ONE more needed for 3604free!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64089

castlecrazy

09-06-2007 13:39:15

I currently have 9/10 on my 3604free.com site. The site is extremely easy, you only have to do one offer. There are several offers that cost absolutely nothing so don't even bother asking to trade if your site requires 5 offers completed and lots of $$$ spent cause it's not gonna happen. I would gladly be willing to trade with someone, HOWEVER, I have been scammed twice now on these boards doing trades. I have had two people go green and then turn red upon submission of my account for processing. So, due to this, the trader will have to accept a wait period of around a week. I say a week because I will need to have the person complete the offer, submit my account for approval, and have it confirmed and shipped BEFORE I complete the trade. I hate to have to be so picky like this, but after you get burned twice I would just like to see one trade actually go through. If you are interested PM me or post on here and I will select the lucky person ASAP!

For those of you that have higher offers that you would normally pay people to do, I have another option for you. Here's what I will do. Because my offer is totally free and extremely fast and easy to do, I will allow us to trade in this way. After you complete my offer and it clears, I will do your offer, but you will have to reimburse me for whatever I end up paying. So if all the offers I have to do to complete your site costs $15 then you would have to pay me that but no more. I'm not looking to make a profit, just a good trade. Let me know if you are interested!

castlecrazy

09-06-2007 16:55:15

If you wanna set up a trade just PM me

castlecrazy

10-06-2007 14:27:54

bump

castlecrazy

11-06-2007 14:39:42

up

castlecrazy

13-06-2007 15:02:11

PM sent to requester

castlecrazy

16-06-2007 05:40:03

For those of you that have higher offers that you would normally pay people to do, I have another option for you. Here's what I will do. Because my offer is totally free and extremely fast and easy to do, I will allow us to trade in this way. After you complete my offer and it clears, I will do your offer, but you will have to reimburse me for whatever I end up paying. So if all the offers I have to do to complete your site costs $15 then you would have to pay me that but no more. I'm not looking to make a profit, just a good trade. Let me know if you are interested!