*****Just Starting? ASK for my help files! Paying $33 on grn

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63971

tucker1003

07-06-2007 17:28:05

PLEASE ASK ME FOR MY TRICKS OF THE TRADE.
To get them just leave a reply on this post (This helps me by putting me back on the first page of the forum, so people actually see this post). I have word docs and an excel file that you may greatly benefit from!!
These are free!

NEWBIE RULE – If I set up a trade with you, you must sign up for the site within 24 hrs, you must update the trade module, and you must turn green within 3 days or PM me updating your status. If you fail to meet this I reserve the right to delete the trade.

Here is how my trades work! I’m going to keep few sites open to be paid on GREEN and all of the others paid on APPROVAL. When I complete the green sites I will change one or two of the listed APPROVAL sites to GREEN on a posted reply below. So the latest listing is below this list.

STATUS – (SITE)[COMPLETED/NEED]{PAYOUT}

liMUST GO GREEN IN 24hrs TO GET THE EXTRA $3.
liliPAID ON GREEN, LAST ONE, MUST DO INSTANT OFFERS. +$3

liGREEN - money.Whypayitsfree.com 1/2 $20lili
liGREEN – cash. thefreebielife.com 0/3 $30[/colorac72dae7e1]
liGREEN - zeropricetags.com 0/5 $20 [/colorac72dae7e1]
APPRVL - tech.hotgifts4you 0/6 $20
APPRVL - toys4free 0/7 $21
APPRVL - games.giftsinn.net 0/7 $30
APPRVL - desktopcomputers4free.com 0/12 $21
APPRVL - giftmonkey.com 0/10 $20

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to wait forever for money, so if you go yellow and stay that way for 7 days, I reserve the right to cancel the trade. My job is to pay you for green, how many tries it takes you is your job.

You must reply to this post before PMing me! I will not reply to your PM unless you do! Thanks for the Help.

These are not the links they will be given to you in the trade module. Do not forget to clear cookies! If you have any questions PM me. If you want to help me by doing a trade PM me and we’ll set it up!

Official PayPal Seal

GIFTS RECEIVED
NoCreditCard.YourGiftsFree.com $30
cashrewards.git-r-free.com $120

tucker1003

08-06-2007 18:57:35

lilililili UPDATEDlilili READ THIS ONElilililililililili[/size0a4fbabbdc]

PLEASE ASK ME FOR MY TRICKS OF THE TRADE.
To get them just leave a reply on this post (This helps me by putting me back on the first page of the forum, so people actually see this post). I have word docs and an excel file that you may greatly benefit from!!
These are free!

NEWBIE RULE – If I set up a trade with you, you must sign up for the site within 24 hrs, you must update the trade module, and you must turn green within 3 days or PM me updating your status. If you fail to meet this I reserve the right to delete the trade.

Here is how my trades work! I’m going to keep few sites open to be paid on GREEN and all of the others paid on APPROVAL. When I complete the green sites I will change one or two of the listed APPROVAL sites to GREEN on a posted reply below. So the latest listing is below this list.

STATUS – (SITE)[COMPLETED/NEED]{PAYOUT}

liMUST GO GREEN IN 24hrs TO GET THE EXTRA $3.
liliPAID ON GREEN, MUST DO INSTANT OFFERS, MUST BE GREEN TONIGHT. +$2

liGREEN - money.Whypayitsfree.com 2/2 $20 DONE!!!!!!!!!!
liGREEN – cash. thefreebielife.com 0/3 $30 EXTRA BONUSlili
liGREEN - zeropricetags.com 0/5 $20
APPRVL - tech.hotgifts4you 0/6 $20
APPRVL - toys4free 0/7 $21
APPRVL - games.giftsinn.net 0/7 $30
APPRVL - desktopcomputers4free.com 0/12 $21
APPRVL - giftmonkey.com 0/10 $20

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to wait forever for money, so if you go yellow and stay that way for 7 days, I reserve the right to cancel the trade. My job is to pay you for green, how many tries it takes you is your job.

You must reply to this post before PMing me! I will not reply to your PM unless you do! Thanks for the Help.

These are not the links they will be given to you in the trade module. Do not forget to clear cookies! If you have any questions PM me. If you want to help me by doing a trade PM me and we’ll set it up!

Official PayPal Seal

GIFTS RECEIVED
NoCreditCard.YourGiftsFree.com $30
cashrewards.git-r-free.com $120[b0a4fbabbdc][/b0a4fbabbdc]

tucker1003

09-06-2007 18:41:54

BUMP