Building my TR up special, Will pay you %75 upon approval!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63792

chance66

05-06-2007 10:11:38

I am pretty new on this site, so I had to try something REALLY WHACKY to stimulate trading with me. I pay more for your time and effort than most, because I know how much time and effort is put into completing a site...that's why I am happy to pay you the LION'S SHARE! I am an honest trader, and I try to make payouts once a day(if you just want to be paid on green, that is.) I am waiting on TR for two trades here, and have my score of soon-to-be 7 TR at FLR, where I started just last week(it's still being calculated, that site is SO SLOW.) Pay on approval specials only for my priority sites. If you would like to green for me, here are some of the sites I am working on

PRIORITIES
AllForOne.YourGiftsFree.com $45 on green $75 on approval
(a "green for life site")
ipods.ordergiftsfree.com $20 on green $30 on approval

ALL THE OTHERS
mastercard.2dollardeal.com $22 on green (EASY offers)
paypal.wish4free.com $22 on green (a "green for life site")
FlashiPods4free.com $27 on green (a "green for life site")

I encourage you to check out the offers and prizes on these sites, but DO NOT signup and register! You need the REFERRAL LINK from me to register as a referral under me. By not doing this, you WILL NOT be paid.
if you have any questions just PM me, and I will help you through the process. NEWBIES ARE WELCOME!

NEWBIES TO GET YOUR CREDITS EASIER

You can do things to better the chances of you getting credit and they only take a second! Here's how to do it

If you are using FireFox, start here

1. Open up your FireFox browser and click "Tools" at the top. Now click "Clear Private Data". Now make sure "Cookies" is checked and click "Clear". Now refresh.

It's that easy.

If you are using Internet Explorer, start here

1. Open up your Internet Explorer Browser and click on the "TOOLS" tab located on the top of your page. Next, click on "INTERNET OPTIONS."

Under the "General" tab, go down to "Browsing History" and click on "Delete."

The second option down will be "cookies." Click on Delete and refresh your page.

Simple, isn't it? Also wait about 2-3 minutes before you click out of the offer completed page, and when you go to do another offer, repeat the same steps...when you are done crediting, DO NOT "click out" of the site, rather LOG OUT instead.

Hope this helps! And I hope we can do business together in the near future D

RAV123H

05-06-2007 10:23:04

you need to take the ref links out of your thread

frediggy

05-06-2007 10:24:38

I have a few repeatable sites. I will send you my link.

Latanya

05-06-2007 11:45:20

Coke.ordergiftsfree.com is one you can complete and order unlimited times. You wouldn't have to complete another offer, just keep geting referrals. That's definitely some residual income for you.

tinkerjenn

05-06-2007 11:49:35

check out my trade thread when you get a chance )