$100 TO GO GREEN ONCE?!! SONY.V-BUX RAFFLE!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63100

dltaylor05

26-05-2007 13:16:25

$100 TO GO GREEN ONCE?!! VOTING CLOSED!! TRADE OPEN!!

http//kre8tivekonceptz.com/500green.JPG[" alt=""/img41de2c6dcb]

[color=red41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]liYes, you read correctly. $500 VIA PAYPAL FOR GOING GREEN ONCE ON SONY.V-BUX![/b41de2c6dcb]

[size=1841de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]li VOTING IS CLOSED [/b41de2c6dcb][/size41de2c6dcb]

6 out of 10 votes say prefer to have 5 (Five) $100 Winners instead of 1 (One) $500 Winner. So Be It! Voting was over after 6 out of 10 members chose, so now it's time to get things underway! If you want in on the raffle, reply below to this topic or pm me so we can set up the trade, okay? First come, First served![/color41de2c6dcb]

First of all, I'm still fairly new to the FiPG Forums, but not to freebie trading. I hope this doesn't deter anyone from taking advantage of this offer because the offer IS serious and genuine.

Basically, what I'm doing with this deal is raffling off the chance for 5 (Five) lucky traders to scoop up $100 (One Hundred Dollars each) via PayPal for going green on Sony.V-Bux.com!

It works pretty much like a regular "cash for green" or "trade for referral" trade, but it's really a raffle whereby your "raffle ticket" is paid for by going green.

[color=green41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]HOW DOES IT WORK?[/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb]

In order to adhere to the Forum Trading Rules, I've set this up to work fair and smoothly with the trading system. However, [color=darkblue41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]ONLY 10 (Ten) CONTESTANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.[/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb]

[color=green41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]PART I OF TRADE - Issuance of Raffle Number & Site Referral[/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb]

Each member who participates will be sent a raffle number and referral link to the V-Bux site via private message and have their username posted in the slot below (unless a request for name witheld is made). The raffle number constitutes as my part of the unwritten trade rule whereby lowest TR goes first.

[color=red41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]SAVE THIS RAFFLE NUMBER ONCE YOU RECEIVE IT![/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb] This is important because this number is written down on a slit of paper and placed in a large container along with all of the other raffle numbers.
In short, this is all done like a traditional raffle, whereas the winner is chosen randomly from a drawing.

[color=green41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]PART II OF TRADE - Green Status[/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb]

After all entrants have achieved green status on the referred v-bux site and the approval process for all is satisfactory, the raffle will take place and 5 (five) lucky winners will be announced below and have $100 each to bulk up their PayPal account courtesy of Sony.V-Bux.com and myself. This IS still a trade, however, so
EVERYONE receives some form of payment. 5 people will go green for $100 and 5 will go green for personalized art. I'm a published illustrator (artist) and at the risk of sounding conceited, I am one of the best. Instead of listing my accomplishments and credentials (and to save time) I will provide the link to an online gallery of my works for anyone interested to peek at my work.

[url==http//liquidd-1.deviantart.com][b41de2c6dcb]My Online Gallery[/b41de2c6dcb][=http//liquidd-1.deviantart.com][b41de2c6dcb]My Online Gallery[/b41de2c6dcb][/url]

I'll create any personalized sketch artwork you wish. Have a favorite game character you'd like to have in a special pose? Want a portrait of yourself as a mythical creature or legendary hero or heroine? You imagine it, I'll create it! By the way, I have to mention that I don't usually do artwork for the public (most of my clients are publishers and companies).
And on the rare occassion that I do a commission for the average joe, the price tag is quite steep (usually no less than $200 and up). Gotta make a living, right? wink

[color=darkblue41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]How Can I Afford To Do This? Am I Attempting A Scam? [/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb]

Nope. This is [b41de2c6dcb]NOT[/b41de2c6dcb] a scam. The freebie I will get from Sony.V-Bux is $1000 (One Thousand Dollars) via PayPal and I'll gladly split it! Simple as that. The way I see it, $500 is quite a good haul. A five (5) in ten (10 )chance to win isn't anything to sneeze at either.

[color=darkblue41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]Someone Is Going To Go[/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb] [color=green41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]Green [/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb] [color=darkblue41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]For $100, Might As Well Be You![/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb]

[color=darkblue41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]OFFERS[/b41de2c6dcb]
Here are all of the offers you can expect to see on the V-Bux site.
Earn 100% worth of the offers below to complete 1 credit. The offers vary in value from 1/4 of a credit up to 1 full credit

eVoice
Description Try eVoice FREE! Get a local eVoice number and when someone calls and leaves a message, it's delivered to your email inbox, or listen to your messages by phone! Try it free for 30 days!
Requirements Sign up for free month of eVoice. We encourage you to stay on past the 30 day free trial.
Reporting Time 1-3 Days
Value 10% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Music Etc.
Description Hot new music trial offer.
Requirements User must try the trial.
Reporting Time 1-15 Minutes
Value 13% of a credit
Complete Offer!

eMusic
Description Get 75 Songs for just 99 Cents! That's 75 downloads for the price of one song on those other services with no restrictions. Start downloading music today!
Requirements Sign up for the free trial.
Reporting Time 1-60 Minutes
Value 14% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Cinema Talent
Description Start your hollywood career today! Cinema Talent will give you instant access to thousands of modeling and talent agencies.
Requirements You only pay for $1.87 S&H!
Value 14% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Alura Teeth Whitening
Description Developed by dental professionals and clinically proven to whiten teeth in days, our revolutionary formula allows the whitening product to adhere and effectively whiten teeth. Sign up for your FREE trial now!
Requirements Try a free sample of Alura White's Revolutionary Teeth Whitening System and only pay S&H.
Value 15% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Cosmetique
Description Get the exclusive $113 DIANDRA 7-piece Cosmetic Collection for only just $1. Sign up now and you'll also receive a FREE designer bag and a FREE surprise gift!
Requirements Sign up for Cosmetique.
Value 16% of a credit
Complete Offer!

SavingSmart
Description Hot new $1 trial offer!
Value 16% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Girls Gone Wild - Bubba Sparxxx Charmed Life
Description Now available for the first-time online in a special, AS SEEN ON TV campaign, is the BRAND NEW Bubba Sparxxx Charmed Life Tour DVD - available for $0.99 + free S&H to consumers. This is the first PG-13 GirlsGoneWild product, ready for sale at Target, and is available to promote to the general public.
Requirements Buy the $0.99 DVD.
Value 16% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Consumer Info
Description FREE credit report and score with a FREE 30-day Experian Triple Advantage Monitoring trial. Check & dispute possible inaccuracies. Detect critical changes and potential identity fraud. Order yours now!
Requirements Sign up for the free credit report.
Value 18% of a credit
Complete Offer!

DoubleDay
Description Get 5 books for $.99 plus an extra book FREE! The Doubleday Book Club offers a vast selection of the latest bestsellers, self-help, mystery, romance and more!
Requirements Choose books and join the club.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 18% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Instatrim
Description Great weightloss campaign for people looking to keep their New Year's resolutions.
Requirements For just a small S&H fee, a person can get a free weightloss starter kit (three options available).
Value 18% of a credit
Complete Offer!

eFax Plus
Description Try eFax FREE! Get your own local or toll-free fax number that lets you send and receive faxes by email. Try it free for 30 days.
Requirements Sign up for the free trial of eFax. Valid credit card required. We encourage you to stay on past the 30 day free trial.
Reporting Time 3 - 5 Days
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

BodyShape by Hydroderm
Description Say Goodbye to cellulite! Reduce cellulite in 4 weeks guaranteed with Bodyshape - a natural alternative to surgery - FREE TRIAL
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

First Disney (For Babies)
Description Disney Books + 4 FREE GIFTS for Your Baby! Give your baby early reading success! Safe, sturdy books designed for tiny hands! Baby Mickey, Baby Donald, Winnie The Pooh & Simba! Just $3.99 +S/H for all this with a 7-Day FREE Trial!
Requirements Sign up for free trial.
Reporting Time 1-15 Minutes / Daily (Monday-Friday)
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Experian - Free Credit Report
Description Get a FREE copy of your credit report with your FREE 30-day CreditCheck® trial. You'll also get credit alerts, info on disputing items on your report, and more.
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Himalaya Green Tea
Description Hot trial!
Requirements User must try the free trial.
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Essential Living
Description Great this new 100% all natural weight loss product, first time offered to the public. Essential Living is a well known brand and the weight loss pills are their flagship product.
Reporting Time 1-60 Minutes / Daily
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Cortitherm
Description Cortitherm combines Maca Root Extract, Mangnolia Bark Powder, Guarana Extract, Green Tea Extract, Cha De Burge, and Hoodia Gordonii powder to create an amazing new diet product that was featured on 60 Minutes, CBS, Today, and NBC.
Requirements Sign-up for the free trial.
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Viatrex (Canada and USA)
Description Viatrex is the first Male Sexual Enhancement product with both immediate and long term guaranteed results.
Requirements Sign up for the $6.95 trial.
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Premium Coffee Club
Description Congratulations! You’ve been selected to receive 2 bags of FREEli coffee from Premium Coffee Club. We have a variety of specially roasted grade A coffee that will ensure you a premium experience.
Requirements Sign up for the $3.95 trial.
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

eAuction Expert
Description Great new eBay Biz Op!
Value 19% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Shopping Essentials + $25 Visa Gift Card
Description Shopping Essentials is a savvy-consumer program that offers savings on the items you need, so you can afford the things you want.
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Passport To Fun - Free $25 Visa Gift Card
Description Get a FREE $25 Visa Gift Card when you try Passport To Fun FREE for 7 days! Enjoy discounts on movies, family activities, home entertainment, shopping and more. Act Now!
Reporting Time Daily (Monday-Friday)
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Zovaset
Description Finally, the answer you've been waiting for! Whatever your goal is, to trim down, tone your arms, flatten your tummy, we're here to help you accomplish your goals and help you have a body like never before!
Requirements Sign up for the $5.95 trial.
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

OutGamed
Description Tired of wasting your time looking for newest, sickest, most awesome games online?? Stop hunting for your arcade fix! We've got it all for you! OutGamed.com is the hub of online gaming. Flash, Java and Shockwave powered high-quality games, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! OutGamed.com saves you time and makes it fast and easy to get the game fix you need with a couple of clicks of your mouse!
Requirements Order the trial.
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

At Home Rewards + FREE $25 Sears Gift Card
Description Free $25 Sears Gift card yours to claim as a member of At Home Rewards. Save on home improvement needs, hotel stays, and car rentals.
Requirements Sign up for the $1 7-day trial.
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Rapid eBay Success
Description Nearly one million people make eBay their full time job and now YOU CAN TOO! Learn how to make easy cash working full or part-time.
Requirements User must purchase the $1.97 trial.
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Value Max + FREE $25 Gift Card
Description Get a $25 gas card when you try ValueMax free for 7 days!
Reporting Time 1-15 Minutes / Daily
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Baby Einstein
Description Get 5 exclusive gifts for your baby, guaranteed to entertain and engage little eyes, ears and hands! FREE Baby Einstein Board Book & Brilliant Discoveries 6-Card Set! FREE Baby Einstein DVD Sampler & Parent Newsletter! FREE Keepsake Milestone Certificate PLUS introductory shipping!
Requirements Sign up for the Baby Einstein club.
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Firming Peptide Eye Creme
Description Fight Againg Eyes! Look 10 Years Younger with Firming Peptide Eye Creme! Reverse the signs of aging and put an end to dark tired eyes, Guaranteed! Try it FREE!!
Requirements Order the free trial.
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Make Money With Bruce Berman
Description With this FREE book and CD you will learn about the money making methods average people use everyday to achieve financial freedom and how you can get paid too with our proven formula that virtually guarantees success for anyone regardless of their background, education or experience!
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Earn Google Money
Description Here is a compelling 'make money on Google' offer!
Requirements Just pay $1.87!
Reporting Time Daily
Value 20% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Privacy Matters 1-2-3
Description Get a FREE Credit Report and FREE Credit Score when you try Privacy Matters 1-2-3 FREE for 7 days! Get Triple Credit Report Monitoring that alerts you to new activity to your credit file at all 3 credit bureaus and unlimited toll-free access to Credit Report Customer Service!
Requirements Sign up for the Free Trial.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 21% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Auction Success Club
Description The EBAY Success Kit is a collection of the best buying, selling and marketing secrets performed on eBay today. These techniques are compiled from numerous successful eBay Powersellers and help you earn thousands of dollars per week - quickly and easily.
Requirements Sign up for the $3.87 trial.
Value 21% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Free Credit Report
Description Get a free credit report and credit score with a quick and easy application process.
Requirements Order the free credit report.
Value 21% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Grant Secrets Revealed
Description Hot new FREE trial!
Requirements User must complete the free trial
Value 21% of a credit
Complete Offer!

UnbelievableMe Wrinkle Reducer
Description Unbelievable – the instant wrinkle reducer! From former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, recently featured as one of the Age Defying Women on the Oprah show.
Requirements Sign up for the $6.95 trial.
Value 21% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Escape Today
Description Get a free $25 Kmart Gift card! • Try Today’s Escapes FREE and claim your gift card as a member! Save on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel, too!
Requirements Try the FREE trial.
Reporting Time 1-60 Minutes / Daily (Monday-Friday)
Value 21% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Grant Funding Source
Description FREE Grant Money can be yours now! Billions will be given away this year! Learn the secrets of how to get this FREE MONEY! Claim your FREE Grant Funding Directory Now!
Requirements Order the free CD
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Real Estate Riches
Description Breaking News! Making Money in Real Estate is EASY! Learn Real Estate Secrets from the Pro's that is Guaranteed to make you money! Click here to get your FREE Book and CD!
Requirements Order the Free kit.
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Grant Search Provider
Description We supply Small Business loan information and live chat so customers will have all required forms and education to succeed. We also include a business website and access to members website for additional coaching.
Requirements Order the free CD.
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Ink Blvd
Description Save up to 85% on inkjet cartridges and laser toners!
Requirements Order your ink.
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Grant Consultant
Description Get Free Money! The Federal Government is giving away Millions of Dollars every day To People Just Like You! We show you where, how and even help you get the money you need.. FAST! Get your Free Kit Today!
Requirements Order the free kit.
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Betzip.com
Description Play Poker FREE! Win Big without the Risk. Win 1000's or prizes! You may have the lucky hand!
Requirements Converts on club signup.
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Chamonix
Description FREE 30 Day Supply of the clinically proven Jeunesse 5-Minute Eye Cream & Collagen Builder anti-aging duo set. Get Neck Treatment as a FREE Bonus Gift!
Requirements Sign up for the free sample.
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Bankcard University
Description Every time a company swipes a credit card someone is making money on the processing fees. That person can now be you.
Requirements Sign up for the $2.87 trial.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Lipoburn (Canada and USA)
Description Experience the weight loss results you've always wanted with our doctor formulated, tested and approved daily nutraceutical. LipoBurn™ will help you lose weight, increase energy and feel great.
Requirements Sign up for the trial offer.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 22% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Repo Car Search
Description Auto Auctions Database! Get a car as low as $100! All car makes up to 90% off the book value and 100's of makes and models available.
Requirements Sign up for the trial membership.
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Corticet
Description Reduce Stress, Shed Pounds and Improve Health with Corticet! Proven Results! Get your FREE Trial of Corticet Today!
Requirements Order the free trial of Corticet.
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

ConsumerDirect - Free Credit Report
Description Do you know your credit score? If not, sign-up now to get your free Credit Score, plus use your free Credit Analysis to fix any errors and increase your credit rating.
Requirements Sign up for free!
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Seattle Coffee Direct
Description Get the World's finest coffee sent directly to your door every month! In partnership with Cuisinart, you will get a FREE new 12-cup Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder! Get all this for just $9. Order now!
Requirements Sign up and order the coffee.
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Your Music
Description Introducing a whole new way to buy music! All CDs $5.99 and free shipping always. Subscribe to yourmusic.com today!
Requirements Sign up for yourmusic service.
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Make Money With Google
Description Make Money With Google and the Google Money Kit! In just 30 seconds from now, you could be making piles of money with Google! Here's a proven, sure way to become Google's next Millionaire! Get Your Free Kit Now!
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

eAuction Tutor
Description Awesome new ebay offer!
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Ebay For Dummies
Description Hot new ebay offer!
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

TrimLife Weightloss
Description Lose pounds naturally for FREE! Our proven effective Ephedrine FREE Diet system will "Kick Start" your weight-loss program to get you to your PERFECT WEIGHT.
Requirements Sign up for the $8.95 trial.
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Thompson Cigar
Description Thompson Cigar offers the Web's best premium quality cigar offer. This gift sampler set is packed with value and bonus gifts. 16 premium cigars + a FREE Aluminum Travel Case and a Embroidered Thompson Cap.
Requirements Order the sampler pack.
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Viatril (Canada and USA)
Description Why Viatril? Free 30 day trial of Viatril! A natural method to improve vitality Increased sexual desire Maximized sensitivity and libido.
Requirements Try it today complimentary for 30 Days!
Value 23% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Seattle Coffee
Description Seattle Coffee has the world's finest micro coffee roasts sent directly to your door each month! Get coffee and grinder now for only $9.00.
Requirements Order the amazing package!
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Fit MD
Description FitMD, add some muscle to your will power! Take our Instant Trial to experience everything FitMD has to offer!
Requirements Sign up for the instant trial offer.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Gottaplay
Description Want more video games? Of course you do. Now you can rent unlimited video games with Gottplay! Sign up today! Sign up for the $1 trial.
Requirements Sign up for the $1 trial.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Brazilian Slim
Description Reveal your Brazilian Body! The new premium weight-loss ingredient with a power unmatched by Hoodia or Ephedra.
Requirements Sign up for the 7 day trial.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

The Bob Greene Diet
Description As seen on OPRAH! It's Bob Greene's Best Life Diet. Get your FREE trial today!
Requirements Sign up for the 10 day FREE trial.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Sleep Rite
Description Great new sleep aid product, first time offered to the public. Get a free trial, only pay a low shipping and handling fee.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Shopping4Money (Canada and USA)
Description Welcome to the newest and best way to make money online by shopping! Please take this opportunity to try our exclusive system that will give you the tools to make money simply by shopping! It's true - now you can make money shopping instead of spending it. Everyone Shops. Whether you love it or hate it, why not get paid to do it!
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Shopping4Money (Canada and USA)
Description Welcome to the newest and best way to make money online by shopping! Please take this opportunity to try our exclusive system that will give you the tools to make money simply by shopping! It's true - now you can make money shopping instead of spending it. Everyone Shops. Whether you love it or hate it, why not get paid to do it!
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Robert Allen Real Estate Success Kit
Description Get Robert Allen's Real Estate Wealth Strategies Success Kit for free - just pay shipping and handling!
Requirements This campaign pays on each free kit ordered.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Distinction Non-Surgical Face Lift
Description Awesome trial offer. Pay only $7.95 S&H. Trial lasts 60 days.
Requirements User must try the 60 day supply.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

12-in-One Soft Gel Multi-Vitamins
Description For a limited time, we are giving you the opportunity to try up to four 12-in-One Soft Gel Multi Vitamins Risk-FREE for 30 days. If you like it, we will pay half on all future orders.
Requirements Pays on FREE TRIAL!!! $7.95 for shipping and handling.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Super AntiOx Plus
Description Super Antiox Plus™ is designed as a comprehensive and technically sophisticated supplement, containing the better-known anti-oxidants and nutrients that enhance Vitamin C uptake and cellular function. Super Antiox Plus™ synergistically combines 26 highly nutritious ingredients to provide you with powerful anti-oxidants and nutrients to safely purge and eliminate free radicals and other harmful toxins from the body.
Value 24% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Driving4Dollars (USA and Canada)
Description Driving4Dollars.com provides consumers unlimited access to a database of companies that will pay to have their cars driven. Convenient online access to applications that save time and tips on how to get the best car for free are also provided.
Requirements Sign up for the $1 trial membership.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

GameFly
Description Try GameFly for 1 Month for Only $9.95! Unlimited Video Game Rentals Delivered to Your Door! No Late Fees Ever & Free Shipping Both Ways! Games for PS2, XBox, XBox 360, PSP & more!
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Psychics4Free
Description Do you want to know what the future holds for you? Are you troubled by financial worries? Searching for true love? Our Psychics can help you overcome any obstacle in your life. Chat directly with your personal psychic and get the answers you've been looking for.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Auction Money Kit
Description Get an Ebay Auction Success Kit and pay only for shipping and handling.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Official Auctioneers
Description Bid on household items, autos, and even a house online.
Requirements Sign up for the trial membership and place a bid.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Cruising4Cash
Description Cruising4Cash.com is a service that offers its members unlimited access to a database of companies that are willing to pay for people to drive around in a car with their advertisement.
Requirements Sign up for the 1-day Trial Membership for $1.00.
Reporting Time 1-60 Minutes / Up to 3 Days
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Online Auction Success Kit
Description Learn how to make money on eBay! Work online from home anytime. Try it now!
Requirements Sign up for the $1.95 trial.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

My Psychic Realm
Description The best website featuring live psychic readings.
Requirements Sign up for the trial.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Make Money on eBay (Canada + UK + USA)
Description Make Money on eBay! Making money has never been so Fun and Easy! Learn how to profit over $1000 every week on eBay! Claim your FREE Kit now!
Requirements Order the Free Kit.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Mens Health Trainer
Description Great free trial!
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

PureHealthLabs
Description Hot trial offer.
Requirements To get credit, user must try the free trial.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Internet Speedway
Description This is a brand new, completely exclusive ebay offer which is available for US and Canada traffic.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

eBay ToolKit - (Canada traffic only)
Description Make Money on eBay! Making money has never been so Fun and Easy! Learn how to profit over $1000 every week on eBay! Claim your FREE Kit
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Biggest Loser Club - Drop Weight and Change Your Life
Description Join the Biggest Loser Club! You've seen the contestants lose weight on TV. Now you too can follow the Biggest Loser Diet onilne. Join today!
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Dermacia
Description Flawless, Glowing Skin in 30 Days, Guaranteed!
Requirements Sign up for the $9.95 trial.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

MoundsOfMoney (Canada, USA, UK)
Description MoundsofMoney is a HOT, NEW Biz Op! Online Business Package (valued at $99.95) is absolutely FREE.
Requirements User only pays $8.95 for S&H.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Girls Gone Wild - Two DVDs
Description Get 2 FREE Girls Gone Wild DVDs!!! Special Promotion! While Supplies Last! Order Now!
Requirements Order the DVDs for a very, very LOW price!
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Phenterthin
Description Phenterthin is a new diet pill that can help increase your metabolic rate safely to achieve this objective. Suppress your appetite and Increase Your Your Metabolic Rate With Phenterthin.
Value 25% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Rapid Ebay Auction
Description Get an Ebay Auction Success Kit and pay only for shipping and hanlding.
Requirements Order the free kit. USA members only.
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Belisi Ties
Description Get 3 Luxurious Belisi Hand-Made Silk Neckties for only $3 each - a $250 value! Plus, WIN the Ultimate Exotic Luxury Trip for 2 - The Porsche Desert Safari!
Requirements Order 3 ties for $3 each.
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Hoodia Miracle Diet
Description As Seen on 60 Minutes! Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks! Hoodia is made from 100% natural Hoodia Gordinii cactus! Click here to Get a FREE 7 Day Trial Supply!
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Celladerm Acne (Canada and USA)
Description Celladerm a FREE sample our patented Anti-Wrinkle formulation will help you reduce fine lines and wrinkles! Sign-up today to receive your free trial.
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer![/color41de2c6dcb]

! [color=red41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]MagazineBurst - CAUTION ADVISORY! VIEW FOLLOWING LINK[/b41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb] [color=darkblue41de2c6dcb]A caution Advisory means that two or more people have encountered problems while completing a sponsor's offer. This does not mean that the sponsor's offer is a scam or a bad deal. It merely means that you should read other's experience regarding crediting and other related dealings associated with this offer and use your own judgement as to whether you should or should not try this offer.

[url==http//freelunchroom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23679][u41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]Problems With Offer! Find Out More HERE![/b41de2c6dcb][/u41de2c6dcb][=http//freelunchroom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23679][u41de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]Problems With Offer! Find Out More HERE![/b41de2c6dcb][/u41de2c6dcb][/url]

Description Take 4 Magazines for $27! Normally, you would spend up to $90 for four 1-year subscriptions! Over 300 Top Titles! Take advantage today!
Requirements Order magazines.
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Phonics Reading Program
Description Give Your Child Early Reading Success! Order Today and get the Scholastic First Dictionary FREE! Plus the Introductory Phonics Kit for a seven-day FREE trial!
Requirements Sign up for trial membership.
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Occulence (Canada and USA)
Description You must protect your sight while you still have it! Try a 7-day Trial of Occulence Vision Formula now!.
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

WorldWinner
Description Play Fun Games! Win CASH! Compete in your favorite online games to Win $100,000 in prizes every day! Play Now! Click Here!
Requirements Open account and make any amount cash deposit.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Columbia House TV on DVD Club
Description 1 set FREE when you buy 1 set now for $19.95 with membership! Plus FREE Shipping All the hottest DVDs at prices you'll love Over 10,000 TV titles and growing Try it now!
Requirements Sign up for the membership.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Belisi Scarves
Description Get 3 Hand-made Silk Scarves for $3 each! Includes Free Shipping! Plus, Win a Glamorous Luxury Trip for 2 - New York Fashion Week & $5000 Shopping Spree on Fifth Avenue!
Requirements Order the scarves.
Value 26% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Actipril (Canada and USA)
Description KEEP YOUR ENERGY LEVELS AT THEIR BEST! Actipril introduces a new kind of energy to assist in increasing mental energy, help the body overcome fatigue, improve stress protection and defenses, and increases the body’s metabolism. Get Your Free Trial Today!
Value 27% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Free Bidding
Description FreeBidding.com is an auction site that has an extensive variety of amazing deals.
Requirements Sign up for the $1 trial.
Value 27% of a credit
Complete Offer!

StopSmoking180
Description FREE 10 Day Supply! The Worlds Most Effective Quit Smoking Program. Nicocure is 97% Effective. Take Back Control and Live A Healthier Life. Fast, Easy, and FREE!
Requirements Order the free supply.
Value 27% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Relasom (Canada and USA)
Description Relasom Sleep Formula, drift away and surrender to sleep!
Value 27% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Beautiful Skin
Description Four-Step Acne Removal System Powerful combination Four-Step Acne Removal System helps diminish acne by reducing the appearance of blemishes with a powerful green tea extract, while clearing the skin with optimal natural cleansers.
Value 27% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Grant Mentor
Description Find out how you can qualify of our Grant Mentoring Kit on Free Government Money! Join the millions of Americans that cashed in last year!
Value 27% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Auction Plus
Description Make Money on eBay! Making money has never been so Fun and Easy! Learn how to profit over $1000 every week on eBay! Claim your FREE Kit now!
Value 27% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Increase My Margin (Canada and USA)
Description Increase My Margin puts you on the road to boost your sales and maximize your profits, making you a more powerful seller – every auction, every time! Accepts US and Canadian traffic!
Requirements Sign up for the $4.95 trial.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 27% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Xhobatol Combo (Canada and USA)
Description Loss is an all-natural herbal weight loss product that is designed to help reduce your appetite and increase the thermogenic process (burning fat). One of the key ingredients, Hoodia gordonii, contains a special substance that acts on the brain by sending a signal to the body that it does not need more food - resulting in weight loss.
Value 28% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Hydroderm
Description Get a Free Sample of Hydroderm! Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Look 10 years younger without injections! Try it for Free now!
Requirements Order free trial!
Value 28% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Bargain Homes
Description Homes from $10,000! Save Up to 50% on Real Estate! Search our nationwide database of properties in default, scheduled for auction and bank owned. Try it Free! You must stay on as a member for at least 7 days to receive credit.
Requirements Sign up and stay on as a member for at least 7 days.
Value 28% of a credit
Complete Offer!

CellaDerm™ Self Tanning (Canada and USA)
Description Get Tan in One Day! Try a Free Sample of Celladerm Self Tanning Mousse and get the beautiful tanned look you want, without the harmful effects of the sun!
Value 28% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Quick Books - Simple Start Business Kit
Description Start making money with a Simple Start Business Kit - FREE TRIAL!! Start your own online business and earn up to $10,000 monthly!
Requirements Order the free trial kit.
Value 28% of a credit
Complete Offer!

GMoney
Description As amazing as it may sound, you could be making enough money to be living the life of your dreams in a few short months. You could have the house, the car and the lifestyle that you have always wanted!
Requirements Sign up for the $3.97 trial.
Value 28% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Real SuperPass
Description Try SuperPass FREE for 14 days! Get 10 music downloads and 1 free game! Now you can WATCH and LISTEN to the latest news, sports, music and entertainment. Experience premium content including film previews, Hollywood news, video clips, exciting short films and the inside scoop on sports and your favorite TV shows. Download it today to access the best of the Web!
Requirements Sign up for the free 14 day trial.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 29% of a credit
Complete Offer!

eAuction Success
Description eAuction Success is an all-encompassing eBay home business starter kit that includes the creation of your own website, web editing software, the "eBay Profits Made Easy" eBook, and a membership to a product club where you get products to sell on your website.
Requirements Sign up for the $4.95 trial.
Value 29% of a credit
Complete Offer!

PosterPass.com
Description Take 4 Posters for $9.95! Normally, you would spend up to $100 for these 4 posters! Choose from Fine Art, College, Movies, Music, Photos and Sports Posters! Take advantage today!
Requirements Order Posters.
Value 29% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Ultima Smile
Description The UltimaSmile whitening system is the easiest and most cost effective way ever to whiten your teeth. With the UltimaSmile system you can get the exact same results you do at the dentist, in the comfort of your own home and at a fraction of the cost.
Value 30% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Stamps.com
Description Stamps.com - It's easy & convenient. Print postage right from your PC! Never go to the Post Office again! Free trial offer!
Value 30% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Netflix
Description Sign up today and try Netflix!
Reporting Time Weekly
Value 30% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Satellite TV For PC
Description -One time fees - no monthly payments -Includes local broadcasts -Immediate download upon payment
Requirements Place an order.
Value 30% of a credit
Complete Offer!

How Do French Women Not Get Fat?
Description Try the new online program based on the top-selling book - French Women Don't Get Fat!
Requirements Sign-up for a membership.
Reporting Time 1-25 Minutes
Value 30% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Bidz.com (Canada and USA and INTL)
Description Bidz.com is the largest seller of Jewelry on the Web! Find 10,000 Jewelry auctions every day and 3 Minute Auctions! Registration is Quick and Easy!
Requirements Sign up and win an auction.
Value 31% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Zooba
Description Special Offer! Get all the new bestsellers for only $9.95 everyday plus FREE Shipping! Try Zooba today!
Requirements Sign up and join Zooba.
Value 31% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Zoeta
Description The Zoeta complete weight loss system is a combination of two essential elements. By combining Transedermal 3-Day Clear Patch technology and the Once-A-Day tablet, we have created the most powerful weight loss system available today.
Value 31% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Description The Clear Topical Weight Loss Patch - FREE 7 day trial
Reporting Time Up to 2 Days (Sometimes Instant)
Value 31% of a credit
Complete Offer!

BMG Music
Description Act immediately and get your favorite music at BMG Music Service. Get 12 CDs for the price of 1 with nothing more to buy ever! Choose from over 13,000 hits in rock, pop, R&B, country and more.
Requirements Join the BMG Music Club.
Value 32% of a credit
Complete Offer!

HoodiaStar
Description Be a Star with HoodiaStar - 100% Pure South African Hoodia Gordonii! Look great and feel fantastic! America's #1 Weight Loss Product! Try HoodiaStar FREE!
Requirements Order free trial of HoodiaStar.
Value 32% of a credit
Complete Offer!

2 Day SlimDown
Description 2-Day SlimDown is the #1 selling liquid diet on the internet! Safely lose 6-12 pounds in just 2 days Guaranteed with the 2-day SlimDown. Try it now for FREE!
Reporting Time Daily
Value 33% of a credit
Complete Offer!

PermaSlim
Description FREE TRIAL on the #1 Free Hoodia offer on the Internet! Why pay for Hoodia, when you can get the best product on the Internet for free! Try it now!
Reporting Time Daily
Value 35% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Overnight Genius
Description Get Your FREE Computer Learning Software Today! Easy, Fun and Fast! Become an Overnight Genius!
Requirements Order the FREE software.
Value 35% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Stop Smoking Resolution
Description Stop Smoking Resolution is an innovative stop smoking patch designed to help you give up smoking naturally.
Value 35% of a credit
Complete Offer!

True.com (Canada and USA)
Description Hot Trial Offer!
Value 37% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Sirius Satellite Radio
Description Get a FREE Sirius Satellite Radio! Enjoy 100% commercial-free and the best in music, sports, news & entertainment in your car, in your home or in your back yard!
Requirements Sign up for Sirius Satellite Radio.
Value 37% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Columbia House DVD
Description The BEST offer yet! Get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each! Get all of the NEW releases! Check out the great selection at Columbia House! Act Fast! This offer will be gone in no time!
Requirements Select DVDs and sign up.
Value 39% of a credit
Complete Offer!

eFax Annual
Description Go annual with eFax Plus and Save 20% off the monthly price! Get your own local or toll-free fax number that lets you send and receive faxes by email. Click to Save Now!
Requirements Sign up for the annual efax membership.
Value 40% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Verizon DSL
Description Get Verizon Online DSL starting at $14.95/mo when you order online. Modem included at no extra charge!
Requirements Sign up for Verizon Online DSL service.
Value 40% of a credit
Complete Offer!

PeoplePC
Description Unlimited Internet Access! FREE Accelerator! ($60 value) Surf up to 5x FASTER! Click here and get PeoplePC now!
Requirements Sign up for PeoplePC Online.
Value 41% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Advantage Language
Description Advantage Language will help you learn a new language.
Value 42% of a credit
Complete Offer!

InstantBingoRoom
Description Hot NEW Bingo Offer!
Requirements Make an inital deposit of at least $50 and begin to wager!
Value 42% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Video Professor - Canada
Description Learn how to use popular PC programs in about an hour!
Requirements User must sign up for the $6.95 trial.
Value 43% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Video Professor
Description Computer Lessons! liLearn top computer programs like eBay®, Word®, Excel®, Quicken®, Photoshop® and more. liLearn Windows, Internet, HTML, and more in about an hour!! liMakes learning as easy as watching TV!
Requirements Sign up for the free trial offer!
Value 50% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Discover Student Platinum Card
Description Sign up for a Discover® Student Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli on Purchases for 6 months. Pay no annual fee and enjoy the Easiest Online Account Management Options. Apply Now!
Requirements Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.
Reporting Time Up to 30 Days
Value 50% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Discover Wildlife
Description Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Wildlife Card today and enjoy a 0% Introductory APRli for Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. Plus, earn 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program purchases throughout the year and up to 1% Cashback Bonus® on all your other purchasesli. APPLY NOW!
Requirements Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® Wildlife card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.
Value 50% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Blockbuster Online
Description Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.99 for the first month (3 movies at a time), and $17.99 a month after that. Plus 2 free in-store movie rentals a month. Choose from more than 40,000 titles.
Requirements Sign up for Blockbuster Online
Value 53% of a credit
Complete Offer!

South Beach Diet
Description Great weight lost product!
Requirements Order a subscription.
Value 54% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Jillian Michaels Weight Loss Plan
Description Join Jillian’s online program and get exclusive weight loss tools to help you reach your goals!
Requirements Sign up for the offer.
Value 54% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Blackpool Bingo UK
Description Hot Bingo Campaign!
Requirements User must deposit at least $50 and wager at least $100. NO USA USERS.
Value 63% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Party Casino
Description HOT EXCLUSIVE Bingo Offer!
Requirements The user must deposit at least $50 and begin to play. liliNO US USERSlili
Value 63% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Bingo Cabin
Description Hot Offer is back!
Requirements User must deposit at least $50 and wager at least $50.
Value 63% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Kiwi Bingo (International)
Description Hot liEXCLUSIVEli Bingo Campaign!
Requirements User must be a new user and deposit at least $50 and begin to play. liliInternet Explorer MUST be used - INTERNATIONAL USERS ONLY --
Value 63% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Discover Gas Card
Description Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Gas Card today and enjoy a 0% Introductory APRli for Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. Full 5% Cashback Bonus® on gas and auto maintenance purchasesli and up to 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchasesli. APPLY NOW!
Requirements Apply for, get approved, and activate your Discover® Platinum card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance.
Value 65% of a credit
Complete Offer!

AN Hosting
Description AN Hosting offers amazing hosting with 24/7 support, 99.9% uptime and a FREE domain for life all for as little as $6.95!
Requirements Sign up for a hosting plan and keep it for at least one month. Fraudulent leads will be reversed!
Reporting Time Daily
Value 70% of a credit
Complete Offer!

PowWeb Hosting
Description Since 1999, PowWeb has offered a low-cost, feature-rich Web hosting platform that appeals to a broad spectrum of users. Our all-inclusive "One Plan" takes the hassle out of finding the perfect hosting solution.
Requirements Sign up for a hosting plan and keep it for at least one month. Fraudulent leads will be reversed!
Reporting Time Daily
Value 70% of a credit
Complete Offer!

InMotion Hosting
Description InMotion Hosting, Inc. is a successful web hosting company known for its expert staff, stable servers, and friendly tech support. We know hosting!
Requirements Sign up for a hosting plan and keep it for at least ONE month. Fraudulent leads will be reversed!
Reporting Time Daily
Value 70% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Carleton Sheets
Description Super hot HUGE PAYING trial!
Requirements Try the 9.95 trial!
Value 70% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Bingo Cafe UK
Description Hot bingo offer!
Requirements User must signup and make a deposit!
Value 70% of a credit
Complete Offer!

VMC Satellite
Description FREE Digital Satellite TV System with FREE Installation in up to FOUR ROOMS from DishNetwork! Plus, FREE Digital Video Recorders in every room! No equipment to buy! Hurry - offer expires soon!
Requirements Order system and have it installed.
Value 75% of a credit
Complete Offer!

4 Seasons - Case of Wine
Description Get a full case of premium wine for only $119.95. This is an incredible deal at only $9.99 per bottle!
Requirements Make a purchase.
Value 75% of a credit
Complete Offer!

iDish Network
Description
Requirements User must submit an order.
Reporting Time Bi-weekly
Value 80% of a credit
Complete Offer!

SunRocket
Description No Gotchas, No Hidden Fees. Bottom Line Pricing. No Service Contracts. No Cancellation Fees. 31 Day Money Back Guarantee. The yearly plan is only $16.58 per month. Comes With a FREE Cordless Phone System! SunRocket Service can replace your current phone company. In fact, you can even keep your existing phone number. With SunRocket, you can call anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico for one low price, as low as $9.95 per month! Plus, all sorts of amazing features are included.
Requirements Sign up for SunRocket risk-free trial.
Value 84% of a credit
Complete Offer!

FreeBingoGame
Description Excellent Bingo Campaign!
Requirements The player must make an inital deposit of at least $75 and a second deposit of at least $25 and wager at least $100. The offer credits upon the second deposit.
Value 100% of a credit
Complete Offer!

BingoRoom
Description Excellent Bingo Campaign!
Requirements The player must make an inital deposit of at least $75 and a second deposit of at least $25 and wager at least $100. The offer credits upon the second deposit.
Value 100% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Casino Tropez (Canada and USA)
Description Super hot new casino offer!
Requirements Player must make a new account and deposit at least $75 and wager at least $750! liliUsers cannot be a member of Europa Casinolili
Value 100% of a credit
Complete Offer!

Lasseters CPA (Canada and USA)
Description One of the best offers on V-Bux.
Requirements Deposit $100 USD or more and claim the Lasseters 100% Sign Up Bonus on their first deposit you make.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 100% of a credit
Complete Offer!

ADT Home Security
Description Get a FREE Fully customized Home Security System! Find out more about ADT Home Security options that are right for you! Over 7 million Americans Trust ADT! Get Peace of Mind from the #1 Name in Home Security!
Requirements Sign up for ADT Home Security and have the system installed.
Reporting Time Daily
Value 100% of a credit
Complete Offer![/color41de2c6dcb]

[b41de2c6dcb]Additional Questions[/b41de2c6dcb]

If you have any, questions will be answered here.

[color=green41de2c6dcb][size=2041de2c6dcb][b41de2c6dcb]Current Entries 8 Tickets Left!![/b41de2c6dcb][/size41de2c6dcb][/color41de2c6dcb]

1 - [b41de2c6dcb]HeyJude (FLR) - Current Status [color=yellow41de2c6dcb]Yellow[/color41de2c6dcb] 74% Complete[/b41de2c6dcb]
2 - [b41de2c6dcb]lenaj0510 (FLR) - Current Status [color=yellow41de2c6dcb]Yellow[/color41de2c6dcb] 0% Complete[/b41de2c6dcb]
3 - Could Be You
4 - Could Be You
5 - Could Be You
6 - Could Be You
7 - Could Be You
8 - Could Be You
9 - Could Be You
10 - Could Be You

dltaylor05

28-05-2007 08:58:35

Bumpage

dltaylor05

04-06-2007 12:43:59

Bumpage

dltaylor05

04-06-2007 17:04:55

bumpity bump bump

dltaylor05

06-06-2007 17:06:59

shock Free Money?! Free Art?! A WIN WIN DEAL, FOLKS!

dltaylor05

13-06-2007 23:49:38

Bumpage

dltaylor05

19-06-2007 16:37:39

cheer BUMP IT UP! BUMP IT UP! WAAAAAAAYYY UP!

dltaylor05

19-07-2007 14:29:45

BUMP