Make up to $100 for Going Green! Newbies Welcome!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63039

Slif8

25-05-2007 15:44:24

You will be paid paypal right after you green +TR, at following sites, everybody welcome
Paypal payments will be made upon offer approval if you have TR4 or less (may make exception if paypal verified).

(Please read entire post - works for all the sooner the better).

yaitsfree.com - $40 (First Priority - Repeatable Site)
cash.customorderthis.com - $20 (First Priority - Repeatable Site)
youripodnano4free.com - $20
yourfreevideoipods.com - $20

Confirmation & Yellow (Sign Up at site thru my link) required within 24-48 hours of trade set up.
Green required within 3-7 days of confirmation (unless special conditions).
Please check fiinished offer, you need to complete 1 full credit.
If these conditions are not met trades will be deleted.

Please state via PM and/or reply to post with sites you’d like to do, and I will initiate the trade. IF you are really serious & I will definitely return your message.

Your progress may be updated under Receiver Notes, by clicking Edit & writing email used for offer, & paypal email even if repeated. (Doesn’t work? Lower security at Tools/Internet Options all the way, when done reset.)

(1) One offer can be done only once by same person/same household across all sites, and (2) Sign up for a website only once (one account per site, no multiple accounts per site). Breaking rules for both will be fraud.

Most offers are 1 credit others are ½, 1/4, etc. (you need to complete 1 full credit or two one-halfs, etc.) Carefully read TOS, & small print when filling out offers on all sites. Need to be legit & keep track of all offers filled out. Sites will guide you, follow them, including Terms of Service (TOS), Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Help, etc. as needed.

WILL BE PLEASED TO HELP NEWBIES & would suggest you carefully read all links at top left corner of Trading Post, i.e., http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=50266, they cover different issues such as rules, posting, trade module (important), dos & don’ts, deleting cookies, possible scam, etc. Check person's profile to know more about person.

Do not type "I PM'd you" in my thread when you Post Reply
Type in, example "I will go green on yaitsfree.com for $40 & will pm you ..."
(Type specifics, these are the rules please).