$30 for 2.5 GM points. FINISH ME UP! Trades accepted. EASY!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62981

Isn't It A Pity?

24-05-2007 21:39:14

UPDATE 2 I just need 5 more points on Giftmonkey. Anybody who wants to make a super-easy $55 you better get in touch with me right away. 5 points would be very easy to get. This is a great opportunity for one of you. If you don't want money we can do a trade. Just propose one to me.

UPDATE Since it's so dam hard to find someone to pay these days for a ref, I have decided to get back into trading site-for-site. I don't know why I come back after a while away and can't find a person who will accept my usual, fair deal. The standard for 1 GM point is $10. I have been offering $11 or $33 (sometimes $34) for 3. Maybe people have gotten greedy. I don't know. Whatever. But, as I said I am accepting site-for-site offers now. The deal is 2 GM points in return for your site. You know how to contact me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, all. Okay, my life has been changing and I really don't have time to mess around with this stuff too much too often anymore. So, I want to finish what I've started and get out for real this time. I am paying $33 for 3 points on Giftmonkey. If that's not good enough for you then tell me what is!!! The offers are SUPER EASY. They are like $1, $2 or $3...or FREE. I will post a list below (organized by price). As usual, I am always happy to help out the new members with getting started. If you need somebody to walk you through something you aren't to sure about then I can do that for you. Anyone who wants to get going on the deal just post right here in this thread or PM me. We can get started right away. Thanks.

These aren't all the offers but I just organized them myself only including the ones that I would do if I were going green on the site for someone else (i.e. the ones with reasonable prices). Have a look! Depending on which offers you can do you can make $33 for like $3 spent! Thanks.

<<<OFFERS>>>

===
---
~Free~
---
===

True.com
Absolutely FREE! Enjoy a 7-Day FREE Trial on TRUE.com! Thousands of new single ladies join every day! Send and receive all the email you want! Get up-close and personal in a chat room! Start your 7 Free Days Now!
Instructions

Cost FREE
Points 1
Approval Instant

---

Consumer Info
FREE credit report and score with a FREE 30-day Experian Triple Advantage Monitoring trial. Check & dispute possible inaccuracies. Detect critical changes and potential identity fraud. Order yours now!
Instructions

Cost FREE
Points ½
Approval Instant

Complete this offer and earn ½ points

---

Stamps.com
FREE $100 Offer from Stamps.com! Get Free Postage, Free Digital Scale and a Free 4 Week No Risk Trial! Print your Free Postage Now!
Instructions

Cost FREE
Points ¾
Approval 1 day

Complete this offer and earn ¾ points

===
---
~$1~
---
===

Value Max
Sign up for a Free 7-day trial membership for ValueMax savings program, and get a Free $25 Gas Card! ValueMax is one of the America’s premier discount shopping services that offers big savings at leading retail stores, restaurants, and movies throughout the nation!
Instructions

Cost $1.00
Points ½
Approval Instant

---

At Home Rewards
Get a FREE $25 Wal-Mart Card when you try At Home Rewards+ FREE for 7 days! Save on home improvement needs, hotel stays, car rentals and more!
Instructions
Signup for the $1 Trial!

Cost $1.00
Points ½
Approval Instant

---

Great Fun
Try a 30 Day Great Fun trial membership for $1. Get a FREE $10 ExxonMobil Cash Card. Great Restaurants, Great Shops, No Obligation.
Instructions
Signup for the $1 Trial

Cost $1.00
Points ¾
Approval Instant

---

Girls Gone Wild
Get 2 FREE Girls Gone Wild DVDs!!! Special Promotion! While Supplies Last! Order Now!
Instructions
Order the DVDs.

Cost $1.00
Points ¾
Approval Instant

---

Gotta Play
Rent Unlimited Video Games! Delivered to your door! No Due Dates! No Late Fees! Free Shipping! Try it for only $1 to start!
Instructions
Try GottaPlay for Just $1.

Cost $1.00
Points ¾
Approval Instant

===
---
~$2~
---
===

Make Money on Ebay
Make Money on eBay! Making money has never been so Fun and Easy! Learn how to profit over $1000 every week on eBay! Claim your FREE Kit now!
Instructions
Order the Free Kit.

Cost $1.95
Points ¾
Approval Instant

---

Google Money Toolkit
Fortunes are being made with Google. Get the tools to start making more money! Secrets of getting rich with Google.
Instructions
Order the kit for only $1.95!

Cost $1.95
Points ¾
Approval 1 day

---

Rapid Ebay Auction
Make Money on eBay! Making money has never been so Fun and Easy! Learn how to profit over $1000 every week on eBay! Claim your FREE Kit now!
Instructions
Order the kit for $1.97!

Cost $1.97
Points ¾
Approval Instant

---

The Grant Mentor
Did you know the government has free cash? Learn how to get your share with this free "How-To" kit.
Instructions
Order the kit.

Cost $1.99
Points ¾
Approval 2 days

===
---
~$3-$7~
---
===

Show This Offer
Ebay for Dummies
The Auction Success Kit is the ORIGINAL eBay starter kit – and still the best! Gain financial independence, pay off debts, or earn extra cash each week with this FREE offer!
Instructions
Signup for the Free offer. $2.67 S&H

Cost $2.67
Points ¾
Approval 1 day

---

Players Vacation Club
Players Vacation Club, the leader in vacation financing, can get you on your way to that much needed vacation or weekend get-a-way.
Instructions
Signup for the trial.

Cost $3.95
Points ¾
Approval 1 day

---

Hydroderm
Get a Free Sample of Hydroderm! Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Look 10 years younger without injections! Try it for Free now!
Instructions
Order the free sample.

Cost $3.95
Points ¾
Approval Instant

---

Robert Allen - FREE Real Estate Success Kit
Americas original real estate Guru shares his secrets to success!
Instructions
Order the Free kit!

Cost $4.95
Points ¾
Approval 2 days

---

Beautiful Skin
Better Than Proactive? The new and improved 4-step Acne Removal System! Get clear, healthy skin today! Get Your 30-Day FREE Trial Today! Limited TIme Offer!
Instructions
Order the free trial.

Cost $4.95
Points ¾
Approval 2 days

---

Cruising4Cash.com
This is a membership program where consumers can join Cruising4Cash to gain unlimited access to a database of companies that will pay/sponsor them to drive.
Instructions
Signup for Cruising4Cash.com

Cost $5.95
Points ¾
Approval 1 day

---

Corticet
Reduce Stress, Shed Pounds and Improve Health with Corticet! Proven Results! Get your FREE Trial of Corticet Today!
Instructions
Order the free trial of Corticet.

Cost $6.95
Points ¾
Approval Instant

---

YourMusic
Introducing a whole new way to buy music! All CDs $6.99 and free shipping always. Subscribe to yourmusic.com today!
Instructions
Signup and order first CD

Cost $6.99
Points ¾
Approval 2 days

---

Get Rich With Google
Make Money on Google today!
Instructions
Order the kit!

Cost $3.87
Points 1
Approval 1 day

Complete this offer and earn 1 points

---

Lipoplex with Hoodia
The most effective supplement for fast weight loss available on the market today! The Lipoplex 15-Day Supply Trial offer will start you on your way to losing that winter weight fast.
Instructions
Order the Free Trial!

Cost $4.95
Points 1
Approval 2 days

---

eAuction Success
Learn how to earn up to $10,000 monthly of extra income!!!
Instructions
Signup for the $4.95 trial.

Cost $4.95
Points 1
Approval 1 day

---

Quick Books - Simple Business Kit
Make Money with QuickBooks Simple Start Business Kit.
Instructions
Signup for the $4.95 trial.

Cost $4.95
Points 1
Approval 1 day

---

People PC
For only $5.47 per month you can get unlimited Internet access from PeoplePC Online! You'll also receive Internet Call Waiting so you'll never miss another important phone call again. Sign up now!
Instructions
Signup for PeoplePC. Download, install, and activate the service.

Cost $5.47
Points 1½
Approval 2 days

Complete this offer and earn 1½ points

---

Video Professor
Get FREE Computer Learning Software from the Video Professor! Plus, get a FREE Compact Digital Camera! Learn how to use popular PC programs in about an hour! It's Fast, Easy and FREE!
Instructions
Order FREE CD-ROM!

Cost $6.95
Points 1
Approval Instant

Isn't It A Pity?

25-05-2007 13:39:57

bump

moviemadnessman

25-05-2007 13:55:48

I'm sorry, but you will have to remove that ref link.

Isn't It A Pity?

25-05-2007 14:50:07

ok

Isn't It A Pity?

26-05-2007 17:40:54

!

Isn't It A Pity?

27-05-2007 13:19:48

OPEN FOR TRADES NOW!!!

Isn't It A Pity?

31-05-2007 16:09:47

liPoint me at the sky and let it fly!li

Penda B.

31-05-2007 16:30:17

I have not heard of giftmonkey before now. Am willing to take a look and see if I can go green for the $55 if you like. let me know.

Isn't It A Pity?

31-05-2007 20:58:28

Well I just got half of the 5 points out of the way. So now I only need 2 and 1/2 points. But JUST because I want to finish up in a hurry, I'm willing to pay you $30 for those 2 and 1/2 points wheras I would normally pay $27.50 (at the rate of $11 per point; hence the original $55 for 5 points). Now, I will have to have them confirmed so I don't get scammed again. I really really like to handle business quickly so I hate that I even have to take this step but I don't HAVE money that I can just lose and forget about. I'm not well off at all. A guy ripped me for $33 when he made duplicate accounts to do Giftmonkey which is against the rules. That really set me back. But, I assure you,confirmation won't take long at all. It's only like a day or two. So, I'll set up the trade then.

Isn't It A Pity?

01-06-2007 12:01:25

liROCKET MANli

Isn't It A Pity?

02-06-2007 11:37:25

litripped and fell and BUMPED along the downward stepsli

Just 2.5 more now. Hurry up and jump on this offer while it's still around. This is very easy money and I'm not just saying that. This is probably your last chance. I only need one person. I'm paying $30 for 2.5 just because I want to finish right away. Get in touch with me and we can get going!

Isn't It A Pity?

03-06-2007 12:04:27

raise

Isn't It A Pity?

04-06-2007 11:37:24

lift