Help me Finish Plasmas4Free - Only need a few more refs!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62842

casakid06

23-05-2007 07:45:30

I need a few more referrals in order to complete Plasmas4Free. Since these offers might be tougher than others, I am not paying a set amount. I am open to negotiation on the amount to be paid for going green.

Here are the offers available as well as the associated costs...

[quoted13296322b]
VMC Satellite
FREE Digital Satellite TV System with FREE Installation in up to FOUR ROOMS from DishNetwork! Plus, FREE Digital
Video Recorders in every room! No equipment to buy! Hurry - offer expires soon!
Order the system and have it installed.
Cost - $49.99

StartLogic
StartLogic - Our basic package comes with 2,000 megs of space, 60 GIG of monthly transfer, unlimited emails
(POP and web-based), CGI, PHP, mySQL, FrontPage, eCommerce, Power Plugins, a site builder and a ton of other features.
This offer will take 30 days to credit.
Signup for 1 year hosting. Immediate cancellation will result in no credit.
Cost - $43.45

HostGator
We offer 24/7/365 phone support, 99.9% uptime, and have a 30 day money back guarantee. Your site will be
on a top of the line Dual Xeon server that provides INSTANT backups of your site. Our control panel is one of the best
in the industry. This offer will take 30 days to credit.
Signup for Baby Hosting @ $9.95/mo. Immediate cancellation will result in no credit.
Cost - $24.95

HostMonster
HostMonster has been providing hosting solutions to thousands of business and personal web sites since 1996.
Our internet hosting package helps businesses and individuals get high-powered service at a fraction of the cost.
Signup for 12 month hosting plan for $5.95/mo
$71.40

Road Loans
RoadLoans.com - The best way to find a better Auto Loan! It's Fast and Easy! Good Credit? Bad Credit? No Problem!
Apply for the loan, be approved and have the loan funded.[/quoted13296322b]

I will pay once you green. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

casakid06

28-05-2007 18:40:00

bump

casakid06

13-06-2007 23:02:51

bump