New Trader

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62828

Creic

23-05-2007 03:45:09

Thanks to all who PM'd. My budget is shot till next Thursday morning but after that I should be back to trading.. you can hold off on your PM's and just post here as ill try to keep it bumped up so I can keep track of things..

Thanks to those that have completed trades with me already and I greatly look forward to trading with others in the near future.. So till next Thursday have fun and may all your greens be profitable.. =)_

Hello Everyone..

Well simply put im in need of some cash to get things rolling.. Currently working on 2 trades and waitng for them to go green.. I assumed it would have been an instant green as that what i gathered from the sponsors but apperantly there is some wait time when you new and dont know all the tricks but im learning..

Basically I'm broke till my trades go green but ive noticed there are some nice and helpfull ppl around and i wanted to give a shout out..

If anyone has any free sites that dont cost anything to get you a referal i'll happily green for you so that you benefit and I can get a little bit of working capital.. Youll see me around and hopefully trade with me in the near future as I'm really interested in makeng some cash..

Thanks All.. Any tips or suggestions you can PM me.. but have patience as im new and still working on the finer points of Greening...

weebles_five

23-05-2007 03:54:36

pm'd you

Have a Great Day!!

tinkerjenn

23-05-2007 04:38:02

Please check out my trade thread! I have two no cc sites and one that has a TON of free offers )

rchlhrp

23-05-2007 04:40:20

sent ya a pm with my offers!

Creic

23-05-2007 04:48:18

ok ive got a couple of trades in the works and ive followed all the advice about cookies and whatnot but still dont seem to go green that fast..

I appreciate all the helpfull PM's but im gonna need a bit to try to figure out what i did wrong.. most of the offeres ive chosen say the are instant..
Maybe its the fact im using a debit card to get things rolling..

Once i get a bit of profit going should i invest in a pre paid CC? ive used them b4 so i know how they work but idk what to do..

So if yall could just hold up till i get the current trades completed so i can atleast get a few bucks back so the wife dont make me sleep on the couch for using up our bill money. =)_ Thanks

Denise07

23-05-2007 05:31:31

Sent you a PM

terryishere

23-05-2007 09:19:14

hello and welcome..i am sending a pm with my site,,hope things are getting better for you..its does get easier..thank you terry D

jackbravo

23-05-2007 09:25:47

are you using IE or FF?
I'm new too and wondering if offers would get approved as quickly using firefox.

sheeba411

23-05-2007 09:55:15

I"ve got a crediting tutorial if anyone wants it.. Pm me

Creic

23-05-2007 11:16:30

[quote1714924906="jackbravo"]are you using IE or FF?
I'm new too and wondering if offers would get approved as quickly using firefox.[/quote1714924906]

I'm using internet explorer..

1. make sure your browser is allowing all cookies.
2. turn off pop up blocker.
3. DELETE your cookies b4 you even think about clicking the link in trade window..
4. DO NOT close the final conformation screen till you get the conformation email.. minimize it or move it out of the way.. this has cost me to have to wait on several trades to get credit for..

but otherwise the ppl here are great and helpfull and wonderfull about giving me money.. twisted

oh and keep track of what sites you sign up for and what offers you take.. repeated offeres cost you time wich you have to close out and re start at the link and make sure you delete your cookies...

Thanks all.. gimme a few days to get some funds transfered over from paypal and ill be back to greening for yall.. and in 2-4 weeks ill have my very own paypal debit card and then things really get fun... =)_

MyungChunHa

23-05-2007 11:26:00

Pm'd RE 80.MacroBucks.com

weebles_five

23-05-2007 11:26:52

You're gonna do just fine!! [/color1d621a1d3a]D D D D

aharleymom

23-05-2007 13:27:10

Welcome! Keep trying - it will be just fine!
I've PM'd you with my offers below. Take a look when you get going.