Alyssa [Scammer or Not?]

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6236

Anonymous

12-02-2005 06:13:47

When she started here she approaced me for a trade. I said sure. I had to go green first [I have no idea why I traded with a stranger but I did], I waited a week, no response. I then e-mailed her back after 2 days and she said she was sorry and forgot about the whole thing. Then she appeared GREEN that night.

So she completed her end of the deal to me. And then she asked if she could use me to reference people. I said "well...uhh...okay".

Only 1 person PM'd me for references...and I said that I did not think that she was a scammer.

If you are trading with her, just wait is the only advice I can give you as I had to wait forever and I really thought that I was getting scammed.

Nevertheless, I will no longer allow me to be asked for references because it looks bad for me if she really is a scammer.

Reply here Alyssa.

yjz188

12-02-2005 08:03:23

Yeah, I think(hope) she's not a scammer, and that I might just have to wait. I am currently doing a trade with her, and I completed my part on Mon. After PMing her a few times, she finally responded, saying she won't get her WebCert until Sat and I will be getting my green on Mon. So, I am waiting for about a week for her green. Once she turns green, it'll be safe to say that she's not a scammer.

Bristow

12-02-2005 09:15:17

I'm not sure. I did an offer for her last weekend. She kept giving me these excuses, until I posted to the forums to look out for her. She said I was being an ass but she finally actually went yellow which is a sign she tried. She said she signed up for the GM card, I didn't want to ruin her reputation but I've been ripped off before so I just took the necessary precautations by posting warnings on the forums. I think they worked because the day I posted the warnings she signed up. I will keep you posted on weather my yellow goes green.

Maybe she just forgot I did that offer for her, even though I pmed her???

Keen311

12-02-2005 13:31:37

nate08 is your email nate08[at]gmail[dot]com?

thomas moore

12-02-2005 13:36:03

[quoteff91ebee2d="nate08"]When she started here she approaced me for a trade. I said sure. I had to go green first [I have no idea why I traded with a stranger but I did], I waited a week, no response. I then e-mailed her back after 2 days and she said she was sorry and forgot about the whole thing. Then she appeared GREEN that night.

So she completed her end of the deal to me. And then she asked if she could use me to reference people. I said "well...uhh...okay".

Only 1 person PM'd me for references...and I said that I did not think that she was a scammer.

If you are trading with her, just wait is the only advice I can give you as I had to wait forever and I really thought that I was getting scammed.

Nevertheless, I will no longer allow me to be asked for references because it looks bad for me if she really is a scammer.

Reply here Alyssa.[/quoteff91ebee2d]

she did turn green, i think that is important to note, so there isn't any case of her scamming anyone for sure as of yet, and the only trade completed thus far is green, so just watch and wait to see how the other trades go.

good luck everyone!

Anonymous

12-02-2005 14:48:33

nate08 the reason I ask for your email= is because Alyssa PMed me to do freewatches for her for $15 paypal. When you click on the referral link it says "referred by email=nate08@gmail.comnate08@gmail.com is because Alyssa PMed me to do freewatches for her for $15 paypal. When you click on the referral link it says "referred by email=nate08@gmail.comnate08@gmail.com/email".... explaination please.

Keen311

12-02-2005 14:49:06

That was me^ aka Guest.

mediator

12-02-2005 14:50:34

why the fuck are you posting this in trading, this is non topic contact a mod about it if she hasnt gave you, your shit.

Keen311

12-02-2005 14:59:37

[quotefccc08ba58="mediator"]why the fuck are you posting this in trading, this is non topic contact a mod about it if she hasnt gave you, your shit.[/quotefccc08ba58]

Why don't you leave this up to the mods to decide if it belongs here. Its their job not yours.