CAN GREEN INSTANTLY (cash.zeropricetags.com)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62330

dantheman

16-05-2007 19:20:49

Somebody i did that site cash.zeropricetags for is not paying me, so i have the choice to get credited with somebody else, instantly[/sizec7ab25a214]. i have already pm that one user and he is not pming me back, therefor if you set up a trade before he "answers" back which is probably gonna be never, i will go green for you instantly so pm so that we can do this deal.

bullseye4u

16-05-2007 19:22:31

wow you serious?

weebles_five

16-05-2007 20:36:36

Are you sure you can do another credit on this site and still get credited? Most you can only complete once. I tried to check the site but it is having problems right now.

lorny35

16-05-2007 20:42:33

No he can't do it again. Payment or no payment, he is linked to that person forever. He will just have to resolve the issue with the trader.

dantheman

16-05-2007 21:02:55

lorny im sorry but you have no clue of what your talking about, i talked to zerorpicetags support on aim, and they are the ones that told me my options and that was one of them. i wouldn't have to complete another offer or the same one, they would transfer the credit to a different user. sorry for saying this but if you dont know what you're talking about please don't say anything its that simple. plus it doens't even matter anymore because this was already sorted out with that user, i guess this thread woke him up

lorny35

17-05-2007 05:15:50

I apologize. I didn't realize you had talked to zpt support. I was just trying to help, and protect you against getting in trouble for fraud.

I had the same thing happen to me on a different site, only the site owner could not help me that way and transfer my greens to another honest trader, because they said there was no way to prove that I didn't get paid by the first trader. They said unfortunately I was linked to that trader forever, and I would just have to work out the payment with them.

I'm glad it worked out for you!!

Please forgive me for trying to protect a fellow trader.

Good luck to you, and happy trading!