I want to green on TraInn

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62184

Big War Bird

15-05-2007 10:47:53

I want to green on either youripodnano4free, yourfreevideoipods or yourfreeflatsceens. PM with your offers. Hint Offers less than $25 will get you no where. And none of this time limit or bonus bs.

You should all take a page out of defectivehuman's negotiating book. He was willing to offer what it took 20% better than anyone else and paid upfront!

lorny35

15-05-2007 11:59:37

I just so happen to need one more on youripodnano4free for $25 on green if you are interested!!! Let me know. Thanks!

russgardner

15-05-2007 12:20:43

I have several sites on which I will pay for completed offers (greens), and am willing to go green on selected sites for cash to help you finish your sites as well. Obviously, the lower paying sites require less effort on your part. So Start Slowly, and work your way up the pay scale.........I look forward to working with You....THANKS!

Will pay on green, for the following sites

Cameras.123stuffforfree.......... paying 20
Cashrewards.Git-r-free............ paying 20
YourFreeVideoiPods................. paying 25
OrderCash 4Free..................... paying 25
Shoes.ordergiftsfree................ paying 25
Wii.ordergiftsfree..................... paying 25
Yournintendowii4free............... paying 25
Zune.getstuff4free................... paying 25
Giftmonkey.............................. paying 13/point.........Requires 1 completed offer per point......1 Point = Green
500Free4me............................ paying 30..................Requires 2 credits for offer completions (GREEN STATUS)
Macbook.getstuff4free............. paying 30..................Requires 2 credits for offer completions (GREEN STATUS)
Allforone.YourGiftsFree............. paying 30..................Requires 2 credits for offer completions (GREEN STATUS)
Bigscreens.Git-r-free................ paying 45..................Requires 3 credits for offer completions (GREEN STATUS)

PM or IM me if your interested in making money today! I am offering bonuses for multiple sites. I am PayPal Verified.

Thanks,

Russ
[/colorda8e04416e]