Get Top $$$ For Your Green!!! Yaitsfree

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62125

Slif8

14-05-2007 13:33:12

There is a lot of offers to complete for this site however the rewards are great. This is copied right from the site

This is a reminder to those of you who have ordered a gift. You may complete the site as many times as you wish, and do not have to re-complete your initial offers. For example; If you were credited with a 100% promo then that promo will stay with you for the life time of your account. Likewise if you have completed offers for your account and have ordered a gift you also have no need to complete your offers again in order to cash out. Thanks for supporting Yaitsfree and have a happy spring.

Therefore this site is repeatable and you only have to do the offers once and you can keep getting paid from this site over and over again just for getting refs and you don't need as many refs as most other sites.

I like fast greens and am paying $30 + $5 for completing yaitsfree.com within 24 hours. I will pay upon green if TR is over 4. If it is under 4 you must wait for approval. I may make exception if you are paypal verified. Thanks and I look forward to trading with you.

Slif8

17-05-2007 19:52:24

bump