PLEASE HELP!!!! Easy $20-35 per site everyone welcome!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62116

ahelmstadter

14-05-2007 10:38:08

$$$$ I will pay you or trade for green just pm and we can see if we can $$$$ work somthing out...

Everybody needs money so let's help each other out!!! I am honest and will be contact every step of the way no worries)

The sites I am working on are and there are many more....

zeropricetags
1.pending

Free.Gear4me.net
1.pending

plasmas.customorderthis.com
1.green

80.macrobucks.com
1.pending

I want you to make money not waste your time and here is how
To ensure you receive credit, please follow the instructions below and remember you must complete step 3 before completing each offer

1. Disable all pop-up blockers
Internet Explorer
1. On the top of the browser, click on "Tools" and then "Internet Options."
2. A new window should pop up. Click the "Privacy" tab and uncheck the "Block pop-ups box (if it is checked), and then click "OK."
Mozilla Firefox
1. On the top of the browser, click on "Tools" and then "Options."
2. A new window should pop up. Click the "Content" tab and uncheck the "Block pop-ups box (if it is checked), and then click "OK."

2. Accept all cookies
Internet Explorer
2. A new window should pop up. Click the "Privacy Tab" and there should be a bar under "Settings." Lower the bar to "Accept all cookies."
Mozilla Firefox
2. A new window should pop up. Click the "Privacy" and then the "Cookies" mini-tab. Make sure the "Allow site to set cookies" box is checked and the two boxes below are unchecked. Also make sure the setting "Keep cookies" is set to "until they expire."

3. Clear your cookies and cache before completing EACH offer
To automatically clear your cookies and cache, download CCleaner from ccleaner.com. This software is free and with a click of a button, clears the cookies and cache off your internet browser cache. If you choose not to download CCleaner, you can manually clear your cookies and cache with the instructions below.

Internet Explorer
2. A new window should pop up. Under the "General" tab, press "Delete Files". A new mini-window should pop up and you should check the "Delete all offline content" and then press "Ok."
3. Under the same "General" tab, press "Delete cookies" and then "Ok."
Mozilla Firefox
2. A new window should pop up. Click on the "Privacy" tab and then the "Cookies" minitab and press "Clear Cookies Now."
3. Then click on the "Cache" minitab (right next to the "Cookies" minitab) and press "Clear Cache Now."

4. Complete the offer until you reach the confirmation/completion page (unless stated otherwise in the requirements), and when you are on the confirmation/completion page, STAY on the confirmation/completion page for at least 3 minutes before closing the page.

5. Other Recommended Steps
(a). Internet Explorer is the recommended browser to complete offers as it is more reliable in terms of tracking. Nevertheless, do not use any browser other than IE or Firefox.

(b). Turn off any firewalls, anti-virus, or spyware programs before completing an offer. There are instances in which these programs interfere with

Thank you for stopping by Have a blessed day)[bfec78e186f][/bfec78e186f]

ahelmstadter

16-05-2007 09:57:45

bump

stewart3707

16-05-2007 11:32:25

bump

ahelmstadter

17-05-2007 08:51:48

bump)

ldeeley

17-05-2007 08:59:56