$60 paypal for 1 Green!!! Limited time only!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61633

Hunter_82

07-05-2007 17:20:21

$60 paypal for a complete green on yaitsfree.com![/colora6ef69e2bb]

Why am i paying such a high price for a green? Simple, because i have lost my mind. Yep, you heard me right...i've lost my mind! The truth is i don't like yaitsfree because of all the trouble i have been having with them. I just need 1 last referral to cash out and i'm BEGGING[/colora6ef69e2bb] you to finish this site for me so i can be done with it FOREVER!!! [/colora6ef69e2bb]It is a hard site that requires anywhere from 3 to 6 offers to be completed, but if you choose the right offers you could do all that for under $10 pretty easy. I need this done fast though...so my rules for this trade will be different than my normal rules stated below. First of all...i am submiting this site wednesday no matter what! So you MUST be green by wednesday morning or our deal is off and you will not be paid. This means if an offer doesn't credit for you...you must do another one. There are plenty of instant credit offers to choose from. Also...because of the high payment you must pass approval first before being paid. But as i said...this is my last referral and approval only takes a day or 2 (from what i hear) so you would be paid by the weekend...probably sooner. I assure you i will NOT scam you...i have worked way too hard to build up a good reputation to do something stupid like that. I will be available for any and all help or advice that you might need. Please, just finish this site for me!!!
I have had lots of success helping newbies so feel free to ask me for help!
Click [color=reda6ef69e2bb]here[/colora6ef69e2bb][=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12718][color=reda6ef69e2bb]here[/colora6ef69e2bb] for my excellent feedback rating and lets trade!

If you have any questions about this trade just ask and i'll get back with you soon!

My Trading Rules[/colora6ef69e2bb]

1.[/colora6ef69e2bb] Once a trade is agreed upon and set up in the Trade Module all users must confirm the trade within 2 days. Any trade not confirmed within 2 days will be canceled.
2.[/colora6ef69e2bb] If after 2 days you have not went yellow (signed up for the site) i have the right to cancel the trade. I will attemp to make contact first.
3.[/colora6ef69e2bb] If after 3 days i have not heard anything from you and you are not green i have the right to cancel the trade. Please note, i will make every attempt to contact you first! This does not mean that you must go green within 3 days when completing trades with me. It just means that i want you to keep me updated so that i know progress is being made. I will never cancel a trade or replace a referal because they are taking too long. I will work with you if you just keep me updated at least once every 3 days.
4.[/colora6ef69e2bb] If you are not paypal verified you will wait for approval before being paid. There are no exceptions here.
5.[/colora6ef69e2bb] I hold the right at anytime to pay you on approval if i find anything suspicious about you, your account, or any prior trades or posts you have made.
By confirming a trade with me you agree
to the rules stated above. [/sizea6ef69e2bb]

snowboarderchck5

07-05-2007 17:22:54

I can totally help you out! I know I don't have any tr, but I'm not new to free stuff.

PM ME! I'll try to get a instant green if possible...