Am I dumb for asking this?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61571

rseemo

07-05-2007 04:54:00

It seems like everyone just pays people to do refs for them. I'm clearly a newb, but am not looking to create an enterprise here, but rather just want to get a few free things for my own amusement.

That being said, is there no one that will just trade refs for refs? I am willing to help those that help me, but am not really looking to get TOO involved with this stuff.

Also, as I am a newb, can someone who's trusted in this stuff show me how to set up trades, etc?

tinkerjenn

07-05-2007 05:03:14

Most people here have used up all the offers, so they can't green for green anymore. That's why we pay people instead )

rseemo

07-05-2007 05:15:11

but if they've already used up the offers, how does being paid for it change that?

(i'm clearly clueless as to how this all really works.)

tinkerjenn

07-05-2007 05:19:03

Well, We've already got our credit requirements done, so we don't have to do more offers. We pay other people to be referrals and complete an offer for their credit.

Does that make any sense?

rseemo

07-05-2007 05:25:33

yeah. that makes sense, i just mean that clearly that means they have offers still available to do. so the money just makes it more enticing, i guess?

tinkerjenn

07-05-2007 05:30:28

Not exactly. Let's say I have done a site and done enough offers to get my credit. I've also done a bunch of other sites and gotten my credit. Most sites have mostly the same offers, and you can only do each offer once.

Now I can't do any more offers, because I've done all the offers. Now I need referrals. So, I pay people to be a referral for me and complete offers to get their full credit (going green).

Does that clear it up any?

gator1002

07-05-2007 05:31:50

You have to do at least one offer to get a site to pursue own your own. (Iwould recomend a min. of three). After you have these sites and know what gifts you are after you start a thread in the trading post. There are others wanting to do the same thing you are so you will find those that want to trade green for green. You just have to be patiant. If you like I can help with the first few sites to get you started. then you will have the cash to pay for all the offers and your gifts will truly be free. Like anything in this old world you have to work (at least a little bit) for it. Thanks (Fred)

rseemo

07-05-2007 05:37:26

Thank you both for the information.

gator, the help would be greatly appreciated.

sandra habina

07-05-2007 07:30:19

I can help with some easy cheap sites to green on and I pay instantly on green. I will also help show you how to set up a trade dear. PM me

condra

07-05-2007 07:46:23

well, you cannot trade green for green if you have no sites to work on wink

so basically, just do a few trades (until TR4), then you can trade green for green

all here will help you, so if you need anything feel free D

Jack

07-05-2007 08:05:22

[quoted14471eaaf="rseemo"]It seems like everyone just pays people to do refs for them. I'm clearly a newb, but am not looking to create an enterprise here, but rather just want to get a few free things for my own amusement.

That being said, is there no one that will just trade refs for refs? I am willing to help those that help me, but am not really looking to get TOO involved with this stuff.

Also, as I am a newb, can someone who's trusted in this stuff show me how to set up trades, etc?[/quoted14471eaaf]

Hi,

Remember that you have to have at least 4trs to get credit for a TR. You will need to do refs for others until you get 4 trs. Then to set up a trade click on the trader's profile and you will see iniate a tr with user. When you click on that a small white space will open and you write in what you are doing, (25 to so and so etc). when you submit that you can go to the 4 sites that you have done and you will find your link for that tradek. Copy it into the box and that will credit you and the person that is doing the tr.

Hope this helps

Jack