Introducing FRC: Cash for sign ups *win up to $250*

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61155

nando

01-05-2007 18:47:48

Hello and how is everyone? I've been registered for a while but I've been busy with school, work, and working on my new idea/site. Since FiPG is so big, I figured its one of the best places to announce my new program.

I'm not trying to sale anything or anything like that; if all goes well, this would be like any other cash for site swap thread found in this forum. The only thing special about it is payment is done after approval.

Now, I know how much that sucks - so as an incentive, I've decided to make it a contest. All referrals will be paid after approval, 1 random referral will win 1/4th of the free gift. Nice incentive huh?

Now, to make everything as legit and unconfusing as possible, I've created a site for this. (No I'm not trying to steal away any members, the site doesn't even have a forum.) The site is www.FreebieReferralContest.com (FRC).

[idcb065a3d3]From the site[/idcb065a3d3]

[bdcb065a3d3]What is the Freebie Referral Contest?[/bdcb065a3d3]

The Freebie Referral Contest (FRC) is a contest you enter by signing up to a freebie site under a FRC referral link. You must complete the full requirements of the freebie site to actually become a contestant, simply signing up and doing nothing doesn't count. As a contestant you are guaranteed compensation for entering the contest and the chance to win the full contest prize.

[bdcb065a3d3]Prizes and Contest Compensation[/bdcb065a3d3]

Each freebie site has a number of different prizes including cold hard cash; Paypal cash. FRC picks their highest Paypal cash prize and determines the compensation and full prize accordingly. The freebie site's highest prize is split in half; half for FRC and half for the contestants. The full prize winner will receive half of it. The non winning contestants will then receive an equally shared amount. For example, if the highest freebie site prize is $1000 then $500 will be for the contestants. Lets say there's 10 contestants. The full contest winner will win $250 and the other 9 contestants will receive $27.77 each. Prizes and compensation will always vary by site.

--
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or on the site. Also, the FAQ section on the site is up and may help answer some of your questions.

--------------5/01/07---

Currently looking for trades for (members with +4TR only please)

[bdcb065a3d3]sony.v-bux.com[/bdcb065a3d3]
Cash Trade $27.77
Chance to win $250

More contests coming soon. Please visit the site for full details. ( www.freebieferralcontest.com )

If you're interested please reply and I will contact you asap.

Also, I'd like to get your opinion on my program, constructive criticism only please. I don't think I'm breaking any rules, if I am - I apologize, please contact me so we can fix the situation.

nando

02-05-2007 18:47:42

No1 likes the idea huh? If you're not interested, I'd like to hear your comments about it anyway...

sandra habina

02-05-2007 22:06:47

Sounds interesting - I will check out the site. I love contests but must know if it is breaking any rules. Great idea tho. Okay so there is one contest site going on now right? Is there an offers list or a way to see them without signing up first to know if we can qualify? This would be a good item to have.

I also have many sites that I am paying on green. PM me

Rampage575

02-05-2007 22:08:50

I think i'd like to give that a shot if it was from a well established user