$15 for NO-CC SITE!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60760

phatgentleman

27-04-2007 07:12:51

will pay $15 for cash.ultimatefreebies.org if anyone can do it has non-cc offers and also a great amount of CC offers. I am 100% legit and have been in the freebie scene for about 3 years. If anyone can do it just PM me. thanks

wandaswebstore

27-04-2007 14:35:43

I have PMed you

phatgentleman

27-04-2007 15:20:59

BUMP ne one else??

sandra habina

27-04-2007 16:11:04

This is a regular credit card site, with some no credit card offers - correct? If so, your title is misleading. But I may be wrong. Please let me know, I appreciate your knowledge and advice.

Margot530

27-04-2007 16:43:44

[quotea4e7afe191="sandra habina"]This is a regular credit card site, with some no credit card offers - correct? If so, your title is misleading. But I may be wrong. Please let me know, I appreciate your knowledge and advice.[/quotea4e7afe191]

Sandra, you are absolutly correct, this is not a no cc site, it is a normal site that has offers of both types...the title is very misleading.

If your a oldie at all of this and have been at it for as long as you have, then you know full well what you have done.

This is a possible newbie trap...even if you put a semi explination in regards to the reg offers, new people will not be near as informed as the rest of us are. I also think the title should be changed.

Not trying to step on your toes, just don't like seeing misleading things that new people can get themselves caught up in unawares.

Margot wink

sandra habina

27-04-2007 16:55:43

Yes, I went and checked the site to be sure and it is a regular site and it offers a few no cc options but the way the title reads and the fact that you are offering $15 for a no cc site is very misleading and down right taking advantage of some newbies. Please consider changing your title of this thread. Maybe you could say a new site with some no cc offers available for $15.

I don't mean to tell you how to run your business, but you have already got one of my friends because she read the title and did not understand that it was a regular site, and I do not want to see others fall into the same predicament. Thankyou

Margot530

27-04-2007 18:40:43

[quote20e7fe44ef="sandra habina"]Yes, I went and checked the site to be sure and it is a regular site and it offers a few no cc options but the way the title reads and the fact that you are offering $15 for a no cc site is very misleading and down right taking advantage of some newbies. Please consider changing your title of this thread. Maybe you could say a new site with some no cc offers available for $15.

I don't mean to tell you how to run your business, but you have already got one of my friends because she read the title and did not understand that it was a regular site, and I do not want to see others fall into the same predicament. Thankyou[/quote20e7fe44ef]

Nicely said Sandy, personally the superior attitude is amazing! Wanda, don't go for this!

phatgentleman

27-04-2007 19:17:48

Yeah it has both non cc and cc well I guess it depends on the way you look at the site so its not really all that miss leading im sick of people saying im a newbie lol check me out on A4F been there for about 3 years ahhhhh but its not where you have to sign up to view the offers you can actually view the offers before you sign up so in that case you always have a choice to do it or not still

sandra habina

27-04-2007 19:49:38

Obviously - you don't understand. Your title implies that it is a no cc site - in fact that is what it says, and that is not true. No cc sites are simply that - you do not need a cc card for any of the offers - hence the name no cc site. I would think that if you have been around for 3 years - you would know how misleading this is. I never said you were a newbie -and frankly I don't care. What has that got to do with your title - except that your experience shows that you are deliberately trying to mislead then. And shame to you! Most sites allow you to click on the offers and review prior to doing them - but you are telling people that this is a no cc site (by the title) and they are thinking that they are signing up for just that - a no cc site.

I only suggested that you may want to change the title so that you did not confuse people. I guess you just don't care.

Margot530

27-04-2007 21:22:54

Ignorance is bliss, when it is in your favor...get real here, you are stating this is a no cc site, and anyone that signs up prior to checking this out (new people are vulnerable) is going to be stuck under your referral and have to green for a meesly $15 if they would ever like to complete the site themselves...how wrong of you to do this. evil We aren't dumb, and never called you a newbie, but I'm sure that another term would fit very well if you choose to continue to mislead people in this manner.

Margot

phatgentleman

28-04-2007 05:27:18

nah.. CLOSED