JUST MADE MAJOR MONEY!!! (3,000)!!! LET ME SPEND IT ON YOU!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60738

GamersPitOnline

26-04-2007 20:29:22

Alright guys... i have plenty of paypal as you can see! (3,000.00)!!!!

I am trying to get Refs for Primodinero.DVD and paying 50.00, the most on FIG and A4f right now! Please... Im looking for over 20 people to do this... im paying first!

Please PM me and bump thread!!! I pay you.... believe me... its a really easy site!

GamersPitOnline

27-04-2007 22:11:14

BUMP

derek12123

27-04-2007 23:14:22

please pm

wandaswebstore

28-04-2007 05:28:41

Think I can help you out if you would like. PMing you now.

GamersPitOnline

29-04-2007 05:47:43

Bump

GamersPitOnline

30-04-2007 03:32:07

up

GamersPitOnline

01-05-2007 03:05:09

BUMP

disencoa

01-05-2007 03:12:13

i want to do it,pm me

davidbell1980

01-05-2007 06:16:31

help you BUMP

GamersPitOnline

01-05-2007 06:59:31

David can u do it

GamersPitOnline

02-05-2007 03:03:17

^

GamersPitOnline

03-05-2007 03:43:01

BUMP

GamersPitOnline

04-05-2007 13:21:12

^ PLEASE HELP ME!

cinderharr44

04-05-2007 13:29:26

I will try !

krayf

04-05-2007 13:31:34

Can you send me the offers? I'll see what I can do... can't guarantee anything but I'll check it out for ya!

GamersPitOnline

04-05-2007 14:19:40

I sent u both a PM... any others>

GamersPitOnline

05-05-2007 22:35:57

BUMP

GamersPitOnline

06-05-2007 19:53:37

Help me I only need 3 more!!!

GamersPitOnline

07-05-2007 20:02:41

I still need People!!! HOLLER At me!

GamersPitOnline

08-05-2007 20:18:32

BUMP

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

08-05-2007 20:22:35

Are you willing to trade?? Or are you only paying paypal??

GamersPitOnline

08-05-2007 21:03:09

only paypal

GamersPitOnline

09-05-2007 15:45:57

BUMP for the night

GamersPitOnline

11-05-2007 06:52:24

I am now paying 55!!!!!! I need this ASAP

jennywhitley

11-05-2007 07:15:36

Can you send me the offers?

lookinghard

11-05-2007 10:36:53

am interested if work with newbie. send offers pls.

GamersPitOnline

11-05-2007 21:41:31

Offers Sent... BUMP! I need these ASAP

LadyGray

11-05-2007 21:49:20

Could you send me the offers also, I'll take a peek ) Thanks

dijana83

12-05-2007 00:26:35

pm me

GamersPitOnline

12-05-2007 12:42:45

I have now added the offers to the post.... Please take a look

[quotec8a214dcc8]

The Primo Network

li Home
li News
li Offers
li My Account
li Support
li F.A.Q.

Sort Options
Sort by
Winning in the Cash Flow

Description HUGE CPA for an offer that teaches You how to make money. Purchase the $97 course. 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Jillian Michaels

Description Jillian has combined years of training experience with the weight-loss secrets from her success on NBCs hit series The Biggest Loser. Five-week minimum commitment of $20, which is non-refundable.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Web.com

Description User must purchase web hosting and stay on past the first month.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within 2-3 Days
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

SunRocket

Description VOIP Phone Company - HUGE Payout! 31 day money back guarantee. 3 months FREE! Sign up with valid info.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

South Beach Diet

Description Look great this season! Start losing weight, eating delicious foods, and feeling great about your South Beach body.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Nutrisystem

Description Buy a 28-day NutriSystem Nourish Program and get an EXTRA WEEK of food absolutely free. Take advantage of our special FREE WEEK offer and you'll get five full weeks of meals and desserts. Order.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Stop Smoking Resolution

Description Quit smoking in 2007! Do it now, with a free trial. Order the free trial.
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Blockbuster

Description Blockbuster Online The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.99 for the first month (3 movies at a time), and $17.99 a month after that. Also, get 2 free in-store movie rentals a month. Choose from more than 40,000 titles with free delivery right to your mailbox! Cost $9.99
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

The New York Times

Description Introductory offer of 4 weeks for $4.
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Weekly
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Video Professor

Description Try the trial. Pay $6.95 US shipping and handling. liliMissing Credit Reports Are NOT accepted by the advertiserlili
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Primus Canada TalkBroadband (CA)

Description Want to save big on your home phone bill? Then it’s time to switch to TalkBroadband from Primus. TalkBroadband turns your High-Speed Internet connection into a full-service home phone line. Order. Canada CA 7 Day Wait for No Credit Report
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

People PC

Description Excellent Internet Service Provider. Purchase at least 3 months worth of People PC internet access.
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Daily
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Lifescript Vitamins

Description LifeScript develops Personalized Vitamin Programs formulated specifically for Your individual needs. Your Personalized Vitamin Profile is literally 1 of over 1,000,000 combinations we consider just for you.
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Unsecure Credit Now

Description Awesome Pre-Approved credit card offer! Requirements User must fill out and submit the application with valid info (2 pages).
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Jobs.com

Description Get found by employers hiring today! Register and post your resume! Make a online purchase.li7 Day wait for NCR.li
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

The Lotter

Description Awesome lottery offer available to ANY country! Requirements User must purchase tickets. liliINCENTIVE USERS MUST DEPOSIT AT LEAST $50lili
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Reunion.com

Description Join 25 million other members to find old friends and keep in touch with your personal network. User must purchase a subscription.
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Video Professor - Canada

Description Learn how to use popular PC programs in about an hour!rnRequirements User must sign up for the $6.95 trial.liliMissing Credit Reports Are NOT accepted by the advertiserlili
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Globe Juvenile Insurance

Description Globe Life can provide affordable life insurance protection for your children or grandchildren. Only $1.00 starts your children’s insurance coverage. Note This offer converts after the 4th page is submitted. Financial information is optional as well - user can click on 'invoice' and the lead is still accrued.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Celladerm Tanning

Description This patented formula provides a natural-looking tan on the face and body and is easy to apply. Formulated with anti-aging moisturizers. Try the 14 day FREE trial. Pay only $8.95 S&H. (US, CA)
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Girls Gone Wild - Ultimate Rush

Description Americas hottest girls and most extreme sports. The ULTIMATE RUSH is an adrenaline-rush like no other! Purchase the DVDs.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Celladerm - Acne Treatment

Description Hot free trial! Only pay $8.95 S&H for the Celladerm Acne Solution Sample for 7 days.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Daily
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Get Rich with Google

Description with the secrets you can learn in the Gmoney Success kit! In the same way that Auctions took the Internet world by storm in the 90s, Search Engine Marketing is changing the way Internet Marketers are making tons of money from the comfort of their own home. Cost $3.85
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Daily
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Body Fit Pro

Description Start losing weight today with Body Fitness Pro. Burn fat, curb your appetite and feel great all day!Sign up for the $4.97 trial.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Stamps.com

Description Try the 4 week NO RISK trial. It's FREE for 4 weeks. liliMissing Credit Reports Are NOT accepted by the advertiserlili
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

BMG Music Service

Description Get 12 CDs for the price of 1 Sign up for the $8.37 trial.liliMissing Credit Reports Are NOT accepted by the advertiserlili
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

True.com

Description Whether you are looking for your soul mate – or just a great date – TRUE will help you find exactly what, and who, you are looking for.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Stop Smoking 180

Description Stop smoking safely and naturally Cost $3.95
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Viatril

Description Ladies, Regain the thrill with Viatril. Get a 30 sample. Cost $6.95
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Viatrex

Description The Proven Once-A-Day Tablet for Male Enhancement and Health. Try the 7 Day Trial. Cost $6.95
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

The Bob Greene Diet

Description As seen on OPRAH! It is Bob Greenes Best Life Diet. Get your FREE trial today!rnRequirements Sign up for the 10 day FREE trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

QuickBooks Simple Business Kit

Description Start making money with a Simple Start Business Kit - FREE TRIAL!! Start your own online business and earn up to $10,000 monthly! The Starter Kit will give you the tips you need to get your online business up and runing quickly and correctly. With every IMS merchant account you will receive a FREE copy of QuickBooks Simple Start Edition 2007. Sign up for the $4.95 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Belisi Hand-Made Silk Scarves

Description Get 3 Hand-made Silk Scarves for $3 each! Includes Free Shipping! Plus, Win a Glamorous Luxury Trip for 2 - New York Fashion Week & $5000 Shopping Spree on Fifth Avenue!
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Daily Except Week-ends
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Auction Money Kit

Description The Online Auction Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started right away. We show you what works. eBay is the best place to sell virtually anything and make huge profits with little effort.- only $1.97 Shipping + Handling!
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Girls Gone Wild - Bubba Charmed Life

Description Now available for the first-time online in a special, AS SEEN ON TV campaign, is the BRAND NEW Bubba Sparxxx Charmed Life Tour DVD - available for $0.99 + free S&H to consumers.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Beautiful Skin

Description Free trial for acne control. Cost $4.95
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Essential Living - Weight Loss

Description Lose 10 pounds in just 5 days with Essential Living Weight Loss. $5.95 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Relasom

Description Relasom has a unique combination of ingredients that cater to each of the five sleep cycles. It combines natural herbal ingredients that work together to help regulate your body's sleep-wake cycle (circadian rhythms). Get a good nights sleep Cost $8.95 lilifor US and Canada users!lili
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Boca Java

Description Indulge in the rich, gourmet flavor of Boca Java. Mix and match any four fresh roasted-to-order coffees and exotic whole-leaf teas with this special trial offer. Cost $9.95
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

The Doubleday Book Club

Description Get 5 books for $.99 plus an extra book FREE! The Doubleday Book Club offers a vast selection of the latest bestsellers, self-help, mystery, romance and more!
Credits 1/4
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

The Mystery Guild

Description Get 6 books for $.99 & get an extra book for FREE with membership to the Mystery Guild! The Mystery Guild offers a vast selection of mystery and suspense titles!
Credits 1/4
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Rhapsody

Description Warm your nights with 6 sizzling books for 99¢, plus a FREE Gift! Indulge in an unforgettable romance every night of the week…with Rhapsody, The Romance Lover's Book Club
Credits 1/4
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Metabofire

Description MetaboFires proprietary blend contains a clinically proven formula that provides a powerful metabolism boost and increases energy so you can feel better while dropping the weight. Requirements Sign up for the $4.95 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Zoeta

Description Discover why more people are using Zoeta to support healthy and long term weight loss. Finally, a real solution! Cost $6.95
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Netflix

Description Hot DVD offer similar to Blockbuster.(Takes 14 - 21 days to report). User must sign up and KEEP nextflix past the trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within 14 - 21 days
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Celladerm - Acne Treatment

Description Formulated at maximum strength, this unique product helps clear most acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads or whiteheads and allows skin to heal. Order the free trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Belisi Hand-Made Silk Neckties

Description Get 3 Luxurious Belisi Hand-Made Silk Neckties for only $3 each - a $250 value!
Credits 1/4
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

LipoBurn

Description Experience the weight loss results you have always wanted with our doctor formulated, tested and approved daily nutraceutical. LipoBurn™ will help you lose weight, increase energy and feel great.Accepts US and Canadian traffic Sign up for the $6.95 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Actipril XTR

Description Actipril XTR is unlike any other energy product out there...we dont have any secrets that were not telling consumers. What those other products arent sharing with you is the crash that follows the initial energy boost. Cost $8.95
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Daily
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Stop Smoking Resolution

Description Stop Smoking Resolution is an innovative stop smoking patch designed to help you give up smoking naturally. Sign up for the $3.95 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Essential Living - Sleep Rite

Description Awesome new 7 day trial offer. Just pay $5.95 S&H.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Bankcard University

Description Great new trial offer. Just pay $2.87 S&H.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3

Description Credit and identity fraud can happen at any time. Privacy Matters 1-2-3 helps you easily monitor your information and quickly stop identity thieves in their tracks. In matters of identity theft, the faster you detect foul play, the easier it is to restore your good name.Hot $1 trial.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

At Home Rewards

Description Hot $1 trial.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Simply You

Description Claim a FREE $25 Linens 'n Things gift card when you sign up with Simply You. $1 Dollar Trial
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Weekly
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Auction Cruise Control

Description try the $1.87 trial.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Todays Escapes

Description Try Todays Escapes for FREE and claim your FREE $25 Kmart gift card as a member. Save on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel too! $1 Dollar Trial.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Pre-Approved MasterCard

Description Awesome Pre-Approved credit card offer! Requirements User must fill out and submit the application with valid info (2 pages).
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Daily
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Privacy Matters 123

Description Claim a FREE 3-in-1 credit report and triple credit score as a member. Online access to Score Watch®, brought to you by myFICO®. $1 Dollar Trial.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Complete Home - $1 Trial

Description Sign up for the $1 trial.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

eFax Plus

Description HOT Free Trial
Credits 1/5
Credit Within 3-5 Days
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Mens Health Trainer

Description It is easy to build amazing abs... bulging biceps... a chiseled chest... defined deltoids...or an all-around rock-hard physique using Mens Health Trainer. FREE 10 day trial.liliINTERNATIONAL OFFER!!lili
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Clever Clasp

Description CLEVER CLASP - AS SEEN ON TV!! Never Struggle With Your Jewelry Again! Magnetic clasps attach to any necklace, bracelet or anklet. No More Hassles! Silver or Gold - Your Choice for only $14.99! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!
Credits 1/5
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Shopping Essentials

Description We are convinced that once you have tried the Shopping Essentials you will want to continue with this vital service. But if you don not, thats okay too — your 7-day trial is FREE! Cost $1.00 Plus a $25 Dollar Blockbuster Card.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

Galleria (CA)

Description Click Here to claim your FREE $25 Canadian Tire Gift card as a member. Galleria offers you savings on home needs and the latest fashions at popular retailers. Yours to try Free for 30 days as a member of Galleria.rnRequirements Sign up for the free 30 day trial.Canada CA
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.

HudHomesNow

Description Hot $1 trial! Search our exclusive database of over 600,000 property listings nationwide.
Credits 1/5
Credit Within Real-time
Rating

li Currently 4/5 Stars.