last ref red LCDmonster 20 on green please help :(

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59772

shawng31

15-04-2007 18:56:11

hello again everybody )

I successfully completed my very first site and got my paypal on friday D... thanx again for all the help.. i am now ready for my second site completion.. the offer is 20 dollars on green for LCDmonster.. i love the giftmonster sites ).. i love working with newbies and helping them learn and earn along the way like i am.. once again i am paypal verified and ready to pay you.. the offers are very easy to complete and credit very fast.. these are great sites for beginners.. the support is excellent and very friendly.. good mount of half and full creds available.. if anyone is interested please post and/or pm me and we can get things happenin )

Thank You,

Shawn

shawng31

16-04-2007 07:05:09

back to the top )

shawng31

17-04-2007 10:38:11

bumpin and thankin terryishere and mistaradrax for their 2 greens D.. still have 4 spots left so keep em comin ladies and gentlemen lets make some money ;)

Shawn

terrim

17-04-2007 10:50:44

[quote4756dcd5dc="shawng31"]hello again everybody )

I successfully completed my very first site and got my paypal on friday D... thanx again for all the help.. i am now ready for my second site completion.. the offer is 20 dollars on green for LCDmonster.. i love the giftmonster sites ).. i love working with newbies and helping them learn and earn along the way like i am.. once again i am paypal verified and ready to pay you.. the offers are very easy to complete and credit very fast.. these are great sites for beginners.. the support is excellent and very friendly.. good mount of half and full creds available.. if anyone is interested please post and/or pm me and we can get things happenin )

Thank You,

Shawn[/quote4756dcd5dc]

I would love to trade if paid on green! Please set it up.Thanks alot Terrim mypay pal account is email==teresamorales@earthlink.netteresamorales@earthlink.net=teresamorales@earthlink.netteresamorales@earthlink.net/email

shawng31

18-04-2007 07:03:36

just a bump D

shawng31

19-04-2007 14:03:35

just bumpin and thankin again D.. i still have ONE spot left.. hurry and get yer money TODAY!! )... thank you to terrim.. lissaanne and familymanb01 who have helped recently thus far..

Shawn

shawng31

21-04-2007 16:43:59

my last ref went red ( i put in for approval this morning and found it was denied when i got back in today (.. my second site i was SO close to finishing.. unfortuantely this situation can not be resolved and i need one last ref to complete.. i still want to work with newbies and anyone else who is willing.. am still paying on green and still paypal verified ).. i just feel awful about this whole thing as i was so excited this morning when everyone was green and i submitted.. the offer is still 20 on green.. if anyone can do the site and is interested please let me know

Thank You,

Shawn

shawng31

22-04-2007 07:30:20

bump

shawng31

23-04-2007 11:57:12

bump.. still need one more