Will pay $2 for green, easy site, please read

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59528

papermario13689

12-04-2007 22:13:41

I am almost broke, but I will pay 2$ to anyone who refers to this site and completes enough offers to gain one credit. Please be generous and take this offer, I really need this Wii. Thanks, email= me at email=thomas081891@hotmail.comthomas081891@hotmail.com me at email=thomas081891@hotmail.comthomas081891@hotmail.com/email for the link.

mlarkin3

12-04-2007 22:16:01

send me $30 via paypal now and ill sign up

timosee

12-04-2007 22:16:52

You can't use your referral links in your post. Please remove right away

papermario13689

12-04-2007 22:17:59

I'm sorry I wish I could, this is why I'm so desperate, please just sign up it is completely free I promise. Just sign up for the free trials and once you are credited quit the trial. I don't even have 30 dollars left in my paypal account. Please consider this, thanks

onestepback

12-04-2007 23:34:29

you have to set up trades for you to get TR credits. you can't just expect people to sign up that you don't know. you have to offer to go green for them in exchange for a green for you, or offer them money, even if the offers are free they take time out of their day to do them and time is money. I am just trying to help you learn and earn here.

you need to list the name of the site only so people can tell you if they have done them by looking at the offers.

Perhaps reading the tutorials will help....you can come over to the freelunchroom to see how trades are set up as in the wording.. I don't care for the way they do the trade tracking over there but it might help you learn how to word what you are looking for...

try it and see

http//freelunchroom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29

if you don't have any money pm me the name of the site and I will see if I can help you but you have to do mine too, and I won't send you to my v-bux.com ones either. I don't take advantage of people or scam them as you can see I try to help.

PJ

papermario13689

13-04-2007 06:23:24

I'm sorry that I'm asking this, a green for free I mean, but I am so very desperate. My paypal account just emptied, and I don't have a credit card whatsoever to complete offers. Please sign up just this once for me

Amira

13-04-2007 19:20:54

[quoteff4b57bd3d="papermario13689"]I'm sorry that I'm asking this, a green for free I mean, but I am so very desperate. My paypal account just emptied, and I don't have a credit card whatsoever to complete offers. Please sign up just this once for me[/quoteff4b57bd3d]

even if your that desperate be curites and do one site for the person who is going green for you or wait until you have money find a solution. It happened to me once and I had to wait for a week so my paypal had money and i paid its not fair to ask some one to do that for you without the benefit for them. read the rules its helpful.