mac mini and ipod photo

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5939

landslide

08-02-2005 00:02:11

hi all im new

i want the mac mini and the ipod photo. i have not signed up yet. i want to sign up and give a referral to someone on the good traders list. im willing to signup under them for mac mini, if they will signup for me under ipod photo.

my question is, in order for me to give them a ref under the mini and recive a ref under ipod photo, i would have to register under both programs at the same time. are we allowed to register under two or more offers at the same time at once? even if they are by diffrent companies or not ? thanks

strandedinar

08-02-2005 07:58:52

It sounds like you are wanting to get two referrals in return for your two referrals. You will need to trade with two different people.

I tried to do the same thing, but it is hard timing two separate trades at the same time.

landslide

08-02-2005 22:48:15

i guess what i mean is im willing to give "john doe" a ref for ipod photo if he signs under me for mac mini (now that i think of it that means i would already have to be signed up for mac mini) or the other way around (i do mac mini for him, he does ipod photo for me)

so i would have to 1-find someone (person a) to sign up under for mac mini, then 2-find a second person "b" and sign under them for photo ipod. then i could ask person "a" to sign up under my ipod photo account, and person "b" to sign up under my mac mini account. did i get that right?