PROFESSOR. paying $55 for one site!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58898

jared_exelent

05-04-2007 19:07:55

so i still need a couple of refs on this site.
laptops.freepay.com im paying $55pp for this site you must go green today, and i know great instant credit offer.

and im also in need of one more ref for this site
DesktopComputers4free im paying $10pp for this site.

(totaling either $55 or $70 depending on what your doing)

theres a $1 offer on desktop, and i know an INSTANT offer on laptops!!!!

MUST GO GREEN TODAY!!!!!

(TR 5 and over is payed on greens (today), under 5 is payed on approval (soon soon for both sites!!!))

PM me if interested.

thanks. D

JKirk

05-04-2007 21:06:14

Haha, unique title I must say.

jared_exelent

24-04-2007 08:24:46

listen to beulah.

jared_exelent

30-04-2007 10:48:35

i really need some refs for laptops!! help please!!! feel excellent.
(

1 2 3 REPEATER!!

lorny35

30-04-2007 14:50:17

done! )

jared_exelent

12-05-2007 09:47:50

hey, im SOOOOO close to being done, just 2 more refs, let me know if you're interested NOW!!! hahaha. we've got that PMA.

If many little people in many little places do many little things, they can change the face of the earth. (African Proverb)

Pick up that piece of trash you see when your walking down the street, choose glass containers over plastic, reuse your grocery bags, walk the mile to the grocery store insted of driving, turn the thermostat down a few degrees, turn off the lights when you leave a room, theres no need to go 75 in a 55...save the gas mileage!, a cup of coffee or fresh flowers smell much better than a chemical filled air freshener, carpool whenever you drive, and recycle!

We don't have to make large changes to make an impact on our environment, if everyone did some of these simple things...we can change the face of the earth.

jared_exelent

13-05-2007 08:34:10

hey, im SOOOOO close to being done, just 2 more refs, let me know if you're interested NOW!!! hahaha. we've got that PMA.

If many little people in many little places do many little things, they can change the face of the earth. (African Proverb)

Pick up that piece of trash you see when your walking down the street, choose glass containers over plastic, reuse your grocery bags, walk the mile to the grocery store insted of driving, turn the thermostat down a few degrees, turn off the lights when you leave a room, theres no need to go 75 in a 55...save the gas mileage!, a cup of coffee or fresh flowers smell much better than a chemical filled air freshener, carpool whenever you drive, and recycle!

We don't have to make large changes to make an impact on our environment, if everyone did some of these simple things...we can change the face of the earth.

jared_exelent

14-05-2007 11:14:43

dont buy gasoline on may 15 (tuesday). RAD!!!!