Need refs Candy order gift. Paying $$

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58711

sexyles00

04-04-2007 06:20:34

[b994dbfed8b]Hi-

I'm new to this site, but been trading for loooooooong time. I have 100 trades at afg, some of you may know me over there... Since, I'm newbie here I'll pay 1st for some refs for candy.ordergiftsfree site. Paying 15 Paypal for quick green.

Help me build some feedback here... Pm me for link.

TIA[/b994dbfed8b]

sexyles00

04-04-2007 18:04:46

Bump, need refs.. pm for link.

sexyles00

05-04-2007 07:54:55

Bump, need refs,

Newbies welcome

AGF 100+ TR

sexyles00

07-04-2007 17:32:22

Bump

sexyles00

08-04-2007 13:21:38

Bump

sexyles00

09-04-2007 10:17:02

B
U
M
P

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

09-04-2007 10:27:08

You might want to slow down on the bumps....one very 24 hrs!

sexyles00

09-04-2007 11:29:24

Excuse me, I've been trading for la long time just new here. I know the bumping rules. I bump my thread once a day... I'm on Est time. Note the dates of my post or bumps. Let the mods do their work not you! I'm bumping at 2.pm on my end. Get your fact straight and mind your business.

Thread crapper!

09-04-2007 11:42:59

Are you kidding me????? The thread shows the times that you bump and you are bumping before 24 hrs is up.....why are you such a bitch anyways?? I was just trying to help you out so that your thread didn't get locked!!

sexyles00

09-04-2007 11:53:11

You could of sent me a pm...now you just been reported. Calling me foul name...

I telling you I bump once a day... I'm on EST...dont you get it??? You're not a mod, I know when I bump my thread.

Go and wash your mouth out with soap! Rude! What do you do spend time on the net counting the hours! Get a job!

09-04-2007 12:00:13

LOL this is my job. And reporting me most likely did you no good as the mods will now see that you are bumping your thread too soon. Also, I did not call you a foul name, I simply asked why you are being such a bitch. I did not say "you are a bitch". Also, in case you were unaware, due to the fact that you clearly don't know the rules on this forum, the mods here give us Karma to watch threads and make sure that people are following the rules, as they are not superman and can't do it all themselves, they rely on their trusted traders to report threads that are breaking the rules. Instead of reporting you, I did what many many users here do, and I warned you that you are bumping your thread too early. Your bumps are not at least 24 hrs apart, regardless of what time zone you are in. Your bumps need to be at least 24 hrs apart. The next time I see you breaking the rules, instead of giving a friendly warning, I will simply report you to the mods. It's quite clear that you have no read the FIPG rules which are very different that A4F........which by the way you have written AGF in your threads...whatever that is......LOLOL oh there I go helping you again. Have an absolutely marvelously wonderful day and try to unravel your panties which seem to be wound way too tight today!!!

sexyles00

09-04-2007 12:04:13

GAL! GET A LIFE, the more you post the more my post stay to the top!

09-04-2007 12:06:35

Yup and the more people see how ridiculous you just got over me giving you a friendly warning about bumping too soon....so I'd like it to stay there so that everyone knows the kind of person you are. Many of us here at FIPG post in people's threads when they do something wrong....such as bumping too much or putting referral links in there. We do it so that you people who don't read the rules have a chance to correct your mistakes before you get temp-banned....and there was no reason what-so-ever for you to flip out the way you did....so yeah, I'd like your post to stay right here on top so that people can see how crazy you just go over a friendly piece of advice given to you by someone who reads the rules here on FIPG.....and you never did tell me what AGF is..........

sexyles00

09-04-2007 12:09:30

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid! Keeping my post to the top! LOL!

GAL! You're 28, LMFAO!

MYOB!

09-04-2007 12:15:21

What does my age have to do with any of this?? I'm 28 but I can speak proper english can't I?? And I'm college education and I can read the rules. Clearly you can't do either of those thigns. Also, anything posted on FIPG is my business as I am a member and regular user of the forums here. When you put a post out there for the public to see, how are you one to dictate who's business it is?? And you still haven't told me what AGF is!

By the way, I originally looked at your post because I haven't completed candy.OGF yet and was going to ask you to trade. So your superiority complex just lost you an instant green. I hope you're having a great day!!!

sexyles00

09-04-2007 12:19:02

LMFAO! GAL! Nothing else to do, but keep bickering? LOL! Real smart keep my post to the top over post about my bumps.

LET IT GO, and do some work if you have a job! Btw, I mean A REAL JOB!

09-04-2007 12:26:52

[quoteacde9ecc68="sexyles00"]LMFAO! GAL! Nothing else to do, but keep bickering? LOL! Real smart keep my post to the top over post about my bumps.

LET IT GO, and do some work if you have a job! Btw, I mean A REAL JOB![/quoteacde9ecc68]

It's very amusing to me that you tell me to let it go and get a job, yet you sit there and reply to every post I make. Hmmm, that seems to me to be a pot calling the kettle black. And yes it is real smart to keep you thread at the top so that everyone can see the type of person you are.

sexyles00

09-04-2007 12:28:50

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I can imagine you at home...NAG, NAG!!!!!!!! Chase all the men away!

condra

09-04-2007 12:34:28

omg....a ban is on the way maybe? roll

keep it cool....and each time you answer, it is another illegal bump lol

09-04-2007 12:36:41

[quote399e442836="condra"]omg....a ban is on the way maybe? roll

keep it cool....and each time you answer, it is another illegal bump lol[/quote399e442836]

I would certainly hope so!!! Very rarely do I encounter traders like this on any of the forums....which is why I'm keeping her thread at the top so maybe we won't have to deal with this kind of nonsense, all stemming from ILLEGAL BUMPS!!!

nutrick

09-04-2007 12:42:17

[quoted15dc44af9="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"][quoted15dc44af9="condra"]omg....a ban is on the way maybe? roll

keep it cool....and each time you answer, it is another illegal bump lol[/quoted15dc44af9]

I would certainly hope so!!! Very rarely do I encounter traders like this on any of the forums....which is why I'm keeping her thread at the top so maybe we won't have to deal with this kind of nonsense, all stemming from ILLEGAL BUMPS!!![/quoted15dc44af9]

take it easy casey, lol. remember act like a pro =P its not worth getting mad about, he's just a noob roll