~~~~~~~~~Earn $60.00 Here----- I can Make It Easy 4 U~~~~~~~

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57231

mazzy_star77

19-03-2007 18:48:21

These offers are available through me rite now. If you're interested then send me a pm me and i can give you all the details and tips on going green for me. I'm more then happy to walk you through and answer any questions that you have. It's really simple . I can only pay through paypal and these sites require a valid credit card. P.M me before starting. Please remember to use only one account to sign up on all these offers and dont sign up to a free trial offer more than once. These offers are available through me rite now...

YAITS4FREE.COM

slot#1 green
slot#2 green
slot#3 green
slot#4 green
slot#5 green
slot#6 green
slot#7 open

PAYPAL2DOLLARDEALS.COM

slot#1 green
slot#2 green
slot#3 green
slot#4 green
slot#5 green
slot#6 green
slot#7 green
slot#9 green
slot#10 1/2 completed
slot#11 1/2 completed
slot#12 1/2 completed

GAMES.GIFTSINN.COM

slot 1green
slot 2green
slot 3green
slot 4green
slot 5open
slot 6open
slot 7open
slot 8open
slot 9open
slot 10open
slot 11open
slot 12open
slot 13open
slot 14open

ordercash4free.com <---- Always available, P.M me for the Details.

Tip Before signing up to any site(s), take a few minute to read their Terms of Service (TOS). I have had many people placed on hold because of a silly mistake such has multiple accounts, so please read the TOS

jlr1981

19-03-2007 18:52:34

in order to have had many people put on hold, wouldn't you have to at least have some sort of TR? have you signed up here under a different name or what?

mazzy_star77

19-03-2007 19:34:35

oops....sorry, ive done most of my trading on freelunchroom and a4f sites. Ive even used classified ads online and locally. ) im just fairly new to this site and wouldnt even think of scamming anyone...)