$$$$$ FAST CASH $$$$$ BONUS $$$$$ HURRY $$$$$ GREEN $$$$$

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57202

illgetitforyou

19-03-2007 15:21:45

I need referrals at The Paid Club.... This site has very easy offers that are free or may cost you $1.00 I ave a couple spots open and looking to finish them tonight! Please PM me if interested I am paying paypal on green according to how fast you green. If you instant green (1 hour or less) I will pay $25.00 or If you green today (24 hours) I will pay $20.00. If you need help I can do that Afterall I was new at one time also... If you are ready to get started making some money pm me so we can get you some fast cash!!!!

This site does have many offers available to people in canada/UK

Thanks In advance!

If you have a site you would like to trade for I can do that as long as I haven't done it already and there are offers available for me to do.

fushia

19-03-2007 15:55:33

[quote0865b6e0f3="illgetitforyou"]I need referrals at The Paid Club.... This site has very easy offers that are free or may cost you $1.00 I ave a couple spots open and looking to finish them tonight! Please PM me if interested I am paying paypal on green according to how fast you green. If you instant green (1 hour or less) I will pay $25.00 or If you green today (24 hours) I will pay $20.00. If you need help I can do that Afterall I was new at one time also... If you are ready to get started making some money pm me so we can get you some fast cash!!!!

This site does have many offers available to people in canada/UK

If you have a site you would like to trade for I can do that as long as I haven't done it already and there are offers available for me to do.[/quote0865b6e0f3]

Thanks In advance!

i'll do the paidclub

illgetitforyou

21-03-2007 09:57:09

bump

illgetitforyou

22-03-2007 10:13:35

bump