PAYING UP TO $65 FOR GREENS!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56518

GMFreak8

12-03-2007 12:25:00

I'm new here, but I've been trading for more than two years. I have a TR of +15 on anything4free.com and before that I just traded with friends in person, and belonged to another now defunct freebie site.

Anyway, on with why I'm here

I'm in need of 6 referrals for my 500.free4me.net site, and I'm in need of 13 referrals for my Macs.free4me.net site. I'm offering $25 for the 500.free4me.net site, but if you go green within 24 hours of notifying me that you're interested, I'll pay an additional $5 for a total of $30!! I'm offering $35 for Macs.free4me.net.[/colora7eb2aedfc]

If you're interested, click the 500.free4me.net and/or the macs.free4me.net link in my signature, PM me for more details, or post here and I'll get right back to you. If you sign up to any of the sites, please let me know your email address that you used to sign up on the site(s). New members are of course welcome too. I'm willing to answer any questions you may have, and help out in any way that I can. I'm looking forward to working with all who are interested. 8)

YOU CAN COMPLETE ONE OR BOTH OF THESE SITES, YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THEM IN PAIRS IN ORDER TO BE PAID!!

So please help a poor college student out. My parents gave me some cash recently, but it's not enough to get a new computer and desk that I need along with school supplies, so I'm trying to finish these sites and get some additional cash so I can buy what I need. It'd be much appreciated. )[/colora7eb2aedfc]