Newbie doing Yourfreevideoipods.com (trainn)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=56130

lucas303

07-03-2007 22:00:15

Howdy! I'm new here and I would like to give it a try. I decided to try with Yourfreevideoipods.com.

Needless to say I am open to any site that has similar offers to the ones on yourfreevideoipods.com, free or $1 trials are most welcome. The only site that might not work is YGF, since I didn't know what I was doing and already created an account without being referred. Other than that, I can do probably any site.

PM me if you would like to trade.

(since this is my first post, let me know if there is anything I am leaving out please ) )

Twon

07-03-2007 22:02:22

If you want to do another site from the same network (trainn) I am paying $18 for green at 3604Free.com

lucas303

07-03-2007 22:29:20

Maybe I can help you, but answer me this Are the offers the same on all the trainn sites? Do you get more points for the some offers on different sites?

The reason I ask is I was looking at the points requirements for cash on the different sites, and it seems that some require more referrals/points for the same amount of cash on different trainn sites. Any explanation? I am probably going for paypal money so it doesn't matter a whole lot which site I start with.

ricopet

08-03-2007 00:02:12

I'm looking for a referral for yourfreevideoipods. pm me and i'll help you through it