For anybody who traded with ejmoose please read!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55816

asuperstar103

05-03-2007 07:47:46

ejmoose here

I think this was the only way to inform you that I will not be doing any more trades, or with anyone else that I have done trades with. You have been great with me in trying to help me. Learned alot but still confused on alot of things. It was fun while it lasted. I made some money. But to be honest doing these trade and offers has just about broke us in the bank account, and all these offers are just alike EVERYWHERE (there were free trials but the shipping and handling is what killed us) Some of these offers that I did not cancel in time, I got hit with in the checking account, so I have had to do alot of calling to cancel everything. And I also did not have problems with my system until I started these forums. I came across this forum by accident (looking for a online at home business) and got totally bombarded with it all. I have spent more time on this than I have with doing my medical transcription that it was not really worth it.

Instead of me emailing the few other trades that I traded with, could you email them a short note about this, if I gave you the names of the ones that I dealt with. Some I went green with, some I don't know what happened. I did enjoy doing this, but I guess It was just not for me.

pamhead
angus213
phxgolfer
maksmom
Hunter82
HVACgal
Roger
Prestony889
shokesdogg

It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Elaine Moose
ejmoose

ronmm

05-03-2007 08:18:36

Should post this in 'Scammers & Problem Traders' not the trading section.