*Newbie’s having trouble getting started! Catch a break w...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55637

NcarolinaTHs

03-03-2007 08:31:44

[/colorae5869f3c5]
[bae5869f3c5][uae5869f3c5]I’m willing to say that Ill put all the work in for you.[/uae5869f3c5][/bae5869f3c5] You get paid for typing the same referral information over and over again till you’re tired. Simple enough I know but why do any work at all when you can get someone else to do it for you. I guess you can say I’m devoted to this buy and sell greens thing. I’m making it my job.

“So think of it like this your referral information is like an invention you made or came up with and you need to sell your invention to make money. Most people that come across inventing something usually would have to spend a bundle on making more of that invention to sell. But you already have your referral information it’s free because it’s yours so you won’t have to spend a lot of money on producing more of your product because you already have your product.

Now you have to sell your invention and as you can see threw this site you can do that with no problem. Think of this site as a supermarket. Just put in the work and you sell your invention, but what most people do when they come up with an invention is they get someone to sell it for them like a manufacturer. Someone that will do the work of selling your invention while you sit back and take in the profit. I’m going to be the manufacturer. I’m going to sell your invention, your referral information while you sit back and make a reasonable income for no work at all….”

Now I know it sounds kinda to easy but it’s for real. The day I found out people pay you to sign up for stuff was the day I found my new career. Because its so easy why not ya know and on top of that I figured out how to make it even EASIER.

I wrote a program or well my dad wrote a program that helps with the work of finding people to refer under. Its called the Ad Subscriber program and it helps organize your information in away that keeps track of how many and to what ads you’ve subscribed to. So you don’t have to do anything but let Ad Subscriber help make you money bye simply E-mailing us to get more information and get one step closer to that FREE-MONEY.

liNote Respond through e-mail to join copy statement below in an email through the
following link.lilili( AdSubscriber E-mail response (step 1 of 2) )lilili if link doesnt work the email= address is email=AdSubscriber@mail.comAdSubscriber@mail.com address is email=AdSubscriber@mail.comAdSubscriber@mail.com/email

Statement “I want to join AdSubscriber. Please send me all I need to know” (put the subject as
AdSubscriber)

wozzybear

03-03-2007 08:51:31

uhhh....

Twon

03-03-2007 09:04:23

? ? ? ? ?
shock