$12 for GM Points I pay on GREEN! Other sites too!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54354

lekrtk00

17-02-2007 20:51:08

GO GREEN TODAY GET PAID TODAY!

GIFTMONKEY! Paying $12 per point AS SOON AS YOU GO GREEN! GO GREEN TODAY GET PAID TODAY!

NEED 6 3/4 POINTS TODAY!

COUNTRIES ALLOWED AT GIFTMONKEY!

Accounts may only be created by residents of the following countries United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Uruguay.

OFFERS ON GIFTMONKEY http//www.giftmonkey.com/offers.aspx DO NOT JOIN FROM THIS LINK!!!

PAYPAL UPON GREEN!

Paying $12 ON TOYS4FREE.COM UPON GREEN! GO GREEN TODAY GET PAID TODAY!

Toys4Free.com

MANY COUNTRIES!!! Allowed AT TOYS4FREE! Always check the offers you decide to do for countries they allow!

Supported Countries

Users from the following countries can signup

United States

United Kingdom

Canada

Germany

Australia

New Zealand

Austria

Belgium

Brazil

Chile

Denmark

Finland

France

Greece

Iceland

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Malta

Mexico

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Singapore

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

1. Filled/GREEN pd
2. Could be you
3. Could be you
4. Could be you
5. Could be you
6. Could be you

Paying $15.00 for greens at

wii.ordergiftsfree.com UPON GREEN! GO GREEN TODAY GET PAID TODAY!

Wll.ordergiftsfree COUNTRY TERMS

Users must be currently living in the United States or Canada in order to receive shipment of a gift. All users outside of the United States or Canada who complete the Program will receive a reasonable cash equivalent gift based on the lowest retail price then available in the United States, not to exceed the current manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of the gift they selected after joining the Program, but in no event greater than $600.00. MSRP is determined by items distributed in the United States of America. In order to receive a cash equivalent gift, Users must have a current Verified PayPalŪ Account and must submit payment information by way of a support ticket within 7 days of completion of the Program or Users cash equivalent gift will be forfeited. To complete a support ticket with your PayPalŪ payment information, click on the support tab located in your account log in page and indicate your payment information in the "question" box.

1. Filled/GREEN pd
2. Filled/GREEN pd
3. Could be you
4. Could be you
5. Could be you
6. Could be you
7. Could be you
8. Could be you
9. Could be you
10. Could be you
11. Could be you
12. Could be you
13. Could be you

Paying $15.00 for green at

customorderthis.com GO GREEN TODAY GET PAID TODAY!

COUNTRIES ALLOWED BY CUSTOMORDERTHIS

Users from any country may join. We ship both paypal and gifts to US and Canada and paypal to the rest of the world

2/?

OFFERS ON CUSTOMORDERTHIS http//customorderthis.com/offers.php DO NOT JOIN FROM THIS LINK!

Paying $15.00 for green at

ps3.getstuff4free.org GO GREEN TODAY GET PAID TODAY!

COUNTRIES ALLOWED BY PS3.GETSTUFF4FREE

Site is open to users anywhere in the United States and Canada ONLY. Users who sign up outside the United States or Canada or are found to maintain an account outside the United States or Canada will be placed on hold indefinitely.

1. FILLED
2. FILLED
3. FILLED
4. FILLED
5. FILLED
6. Could be you
7. Could be you
8. Could be you
9. Could be you
10. Could be you
11. Could be you
12. Could be you
13. Could be you
14. Could be you
15. Could be you

OFFERS PS3 HAS http//ps3.getstuff4free.org/offers.php DO NOT JOIN AT THIS LINK!

I need people that are going to go green ASAP. (The TR will not be canceled due to waiting for MANUAL credits)

PM and post in thread if interested and let me know what you are interested in doing!

Blessings

lekrtk00

gator1002

18-02-2007 08:24:34

if I sign up and do an offer for you and end up having to ask for a manule credit you will cancel our trade?

lekrtk00

18-02-2007 12:43:51

NO! Just let me know you have to wait for manual credit that is not a problem! But payments will be 1/2 when you go GREEN and half when I am approved on the site unless you do the Toys site I am paying total on GREEN.

Blessings

lekrtk00

[quote3e877d171f="gator1002"]if I sign up and do an offer for you and end up having to ask for a manule credit you will cancel our trade?[/quote3e877d171f]

ILoveToys

18-02-2007 13:01:58

Good luck w/ that payment scheme....

lekrtk00

18-02-2007 13:12:30

Excuse me? This is no Scheme and I don't appreciate you coming into my thread Flaming me!

I pay what I say I pay! And I already have paid those that have done my offers.

I KEEP MY WORD!

Blessings

lerktk00

lekrtk00

18-02-2007 17:52:03

In fact gator with your trade record I will pay you on GREEN!

Blessings

lekrtk00

[quote6b4d8eb512="gator1002"]if I sign up and do an offer for you and end up having to ask for a manule credit you will cancel our trade?[/quote6b4d8eb512]

justinb

18-02-2007 18:01:16

I'm ready to make some money so show me the way. Thanks

theharethatwon

18-02-2007 18:05:10

I have no idea what I'm doing but I will do all the offers you have listed here for the money. Please tell me what to do and I'm signed up

lekrtk00

21-02-2007 21:08:47

If you need help let me know! I have pm'd everyone already!

I am now paying on GREEN!

Blessings

lekrtk00

lekrtk00

24-02-2007 11:20:29

D