Noob question - I need to ask this tho...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53739

kevinquoss2007

11-02-2007 07:43:44

Okay I've been at this for 2 days and I can tell I have a lot to learn... but I still have to ask these questions now or I'm gonna screw myself.

OK. I just tried a green for cash with a member of this forum. 15 bucks for a green. So I say OK because I havent signed up for the site yet. So he sets the trade up and I sign up for the site. I come to find out I pretty much will lose money plus have to cancel subscriptions and crap because all the instant credit offers you pay 8.95 s/h. So Thats 18 bucks to make 15. 3 dollar loss for me so I tell him I wont do it. Now he's gotta cancel the trade and I look like villian.

Was there a way I could have looked at the offers on that website without "signing up" so I could evaluate the gain/loss situation? I assume once you "sign up" for a website it's pretty much it. Any future greens on that website are for the user you signed up under so make sure he/she pays you for it.

It's kind of frustrating for me because it feels like I'm the one being scammed. Ignorance isnt very blissfull for me. Anyone wanna give me some insight??

I appreciate your time.

jy3

11-02-2007 08:00:57

hi
this should be in the help section, but no matter. the best way to get around this happening again is to ask for a complete list of offers on the site with the credit values. how many credits do u need to complete a green, etc

Peinecone

11-02-2007 08:01:53

What site was it? Most sites have many offers that are free with less than $7 s/h. And a lot of online offers are only $1. They don't have to be instant either.

Also, some sites will show what offers are available before signing up. You can also ask your referall person for an offer list.

This post of yours should have gone in the HELP section though.

EarnGiftsFree

11-02-2007 08:02:40

When you want to trade with another member you can request the offers be sent to you via pm. This way you can see the offer requirements before you accept the trade.

Another thing you can do is spend time reading the terms of the offers. Usually you do have to pay a shipping charge, but, be careful. Some offers state in there terms and conditions you must hold your membership for 30 days.

In a nutshel, request to see the offers before you agree to a trade. Take time to read the terms and conditions as well.

If I can be of any more help shoot me a pm.