Honest trader attempting to finish site, payin for referrals

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52575

holyvampire32

27-01-2007 19:57:08

Hello Freeipodguide.com members,

I'm HolyVampire32 I'm fairly new to these forums but I've finally gotten the hand of doing trades and such. I want to thanks everyone who's helped me while I was a newbie (I still consider myself a newbie P) here on the forums and in the freebie scene.

Well on to business, [bd718275eec]I'm looking for referrals for paintball.123stuffforfree.com[/bd718275eec] this is the newest site in the 123stuffforfree.com network, it is fresh and new ^_^ However, I've already exhaused my friends/family referrals so that is why I turn to you guys. I'm paying [bd718275eec]$12[/bd718275eec] bucks via paypal for a green on this site. [bd718275eec]And yes I am willin to work with both newbies as well as high TR rated members[/bd718275eec] I'm looking to finish this site as soon as possible to replace my old marker in time for a competition in 2 1/2 weeks time @_@

Like I said I am willing to work with newbies, I pay upon confirmation of a green as outlined in the rules. If any newbies have any question about this offer or abotu the forums/freebie scene feel free to ask. I like helping out newbies, people helped me out its only right that I do the same for others.

[id718275eec] I'm have a TR rating of 3 and a karma rating of 8, I'm an honest trader looking to finish this site soon. If you are interested please PM at your earliest convienece[/id718275eec]

Thanks a lot and good luck on your quest for freebies everyone ^_~

-Cheers,
Holy