Need freepay Gaming.... not gaming systems.paying $20 payal

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=50091

topbillin1

24-12-2006 10:01:48

I need 8 so pm me for some quick cash, standard trading rules apply.

Here are the offers....

Complete 1 of the offers below
Click Here

Only 99 cents for Gametap!
Play Now!

GameTap brings 750+ awesome video games to your PC. Only 99 cents the first month. Play Now!
Click Here

Blockbuster Online

Blockbuster Online, The Movie Store At Your Door – Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.99 for the first month plus coupons for free in-store rentals.
Click Here

Discover Platinum Gas Card

Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Gas Card today and 0% Intro APRli on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months, full 5% Cashback Bonus® on gas and auto maintenance purchasesli and up to 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchasesli.
Click Here

Discover Platinum Clear Card

0% Intro APRli on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months, Full 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program purchases up to 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases.
Click Here

Citi ®Credit Monitoring Service

Up to $25,000 in ID Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage! Upgrade to combined 3-in-1 credit report with 3 scores and 3-bureau monitoring at no additional cost. Free 30 day trial when you enroll in Citi Credit Monitoring Service, then only $12.95 per month.
Click Here

10-Day Free Trial!

Get popular training programs for the most popular software like Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and many more. Your friends and family will treat you like an OVERNIGHT GENIUS! 10 Day free trial!
Click Here

True.com - Free Trial!

Find your true love! Take our free TRUE Compatibility Test™ and get an amazingly accurate profile of yourself. You'll learn more about yourself, plus you'll be that much closer to finding your special someone.
Click Here

Discover Student Classic Card

Sign up for a Discover® Student Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, enjoy 24/7 Easy Online Account Management and pay no annual fee. Apply Now!

Very easy offers, pm me to GET PAID!!!! lol

adamo

24-12-2006 11:58:00

PMed