Newbie auction, lots of sites, come look

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49799

NANDICA02

16-12-2006 18:15:00

Hey everybody, im new to this site, i was referred by a friend. I havn't done much sites except for freepay, but i was reccomended to do this. I want only traders with 20+ record because of high level of fraud. Since i am new here, i would do the offers first. so please post here if you are interested.

no freepay
im open to all other sites, so just please post here. thanks

konohagreen

16-12-2006 19:16:24

3604free.com for $25

PM sent

mikeyl

16-12-2006 21:00:31

OrderIt4Free for $23

CyCarp

17-12-2006 00:10:01

$25 for wii.123stuffforfree. Not at 20 TR yet, but I will send the $ first. Let me know.

unknown uchiha

17-12-2006 01:04:24

Apple.FreeEnterprize for $20, I'll give you $25 if you can do an instant. And I can vouch for CyCarp, I've traded with him and he is reliable.

9mmbullitt

17-12-2006 08:39:29

$25 for youripodnano4free Trainn.

PM sent.

HotGifts4You

17-12-2006 09:27:49

$25 for hotstuff.free4me
$25 for wii.free4me
$25 for desktops trainn

DCoop

17-12-2006 10:45:43

$26 for Trainn's YourNintendoWii4Free
PM sent

NANDICA02

20-12-2006 17:23:00

bump

HotGifts4You

20-12-2006 17:24:53

25 for yourfreevideoipod

dhru1405

20-12-2006 17:34:46

25 for flashipods.
not 20 TR, so i will pay first

i-ninja-u-dead

20-12-2006 18:04:22

PM'd

NANDICA02

22-12-2006 11:27:50

bump

Gunwave

22-12-2006 12:48:26

$25 for giftcards.yourfgiftsfree.com

Here is the list of offers
[imga5eeba1132]http/" alt=""/img174.imageshack.us/img="174/8143/ygfofferspn8.th.jpg[" alt=""/imga5eeba1132][=http//img="174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ygfofferspn8.jpg][imga5eeba1132]http/" alt=""/img174.imageshack.us/img="174/8143/ygfofferspn8.th.jpg[" alt=""/imga5eeba1132]

Let me know.

melmarie80

22-12-2006 14:42:34

I can pay $20 for OrderCash.

mikeyl

22-12-2006 19:44:06

$24 for OrderCash4Free

When does this auction end?

Aurelius

22-12-2006 22:40:56

$29 for Get5Friends.com

PM me if you want to do it

TrubluFul

23-12-2006 07:54:14

$23 for Wii.ClickPerks.

All full credit only offers.

Fast crediting.

I pay when you're green.

OFFER LIST
Carleton Sheets
Let Carleton H. Sheets help you create wealth with his authentic no down payment real estate program for only $9.95. You will also receive 6 free gifts and one-on-one help to enhance your success.

Credit Time Instant Credit

Onlingo
Onlingo is a powerful learning program created by top college professors that combines multiple audio CDs and fully interactive software to help you learn in a fast and entertaining method.

Columbia House DVD
The BEST offer yet! Get 5 DVDs for $0.49 each! Get all of the NEW releases! Check out the great selection at Columbia House! Act Fast! This offer will be gone in no time!

VOIP.com
Unlimited Calling FREE for 31 Days. FREE UNLIMITED CALLS anywhere in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico! You keep your existing home-phone & number. Get the VOIP FREE TRIAL Now!

Zooba
All books are $9.95 each. Become a member and receive a FREE $25 restaurant certificate from Dining Dough! FREE shipping on every order. Thousands of titles to choose from.

Lifescript Vitamins
Take your free 2-minute Vitamin Profile now. Lifescript will create the optimal program for you in convenient daily packs. Save 50% off your first order.

Credit Time 2 - 3 Business Days

Blockbuster Online
Rent DVDs from BLOCKBUSTER Online™ Rent unlimited DVDs plus four free in-store coupons each month. Free shipping. No return dates.

My Smile Pro
How would you like to have a movie star smile? Dr. Rudy - Dentist to the Stars has created Smile Pro. See up to 4 shades whiter teeth in just 7 days! Get Your FREE Trial Now!

Video Professor
Pick a program and learn it FREE! Windows XP/ME/95/98, The Internet, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Works, Quicken, Lotus, or DOS.

Advantage Language
Learn a new Language for FREE! Choose Spanish, French, Italian or German. Get free Lesson CD's plus a Bonus - WorldPoint Translator & PC Microphone! Sign up today!

PeoplePC
Now surf the web up to 5x faster with the new Accelerator! Order PeoplePC Online today and get Unlimited Internet Access, Virus Protection, the new Accelerator and more! Order now and receive your first 3 months at ˝ off!

Credit Time Next Business Day

Cortiban Ultra Weight Loss
Lose weight with Cortiban. This free trial ultra weight loss formula includes Hoodia and will help you shed pounds. Includes a free multi-vitamin and a free video.

Bidz.com
Interactive Jewelry Auctions every 3 minutes! Sign up to Bidz.com and get the price you want for the gear you want! Join today!

True.com
Enjoy a 7-Day FREE Trial on TRUE.com! Thousands of new single ladies join every day! Send and receive all the email you want! Get up-close and personal in a chat room! Start your 7 Free Days Now!

New York Times
Want home delivery of The New York Times for 50% off regular delivery rates? Subscribe today and get 4 weeks at only $1 per week.

Discover Platinum Clear Card
Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Clear Card today and enjoy a 0% Introductory APRli for Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. Plus, earn 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program purchases throughout the year and up to 1% Cashback Bonus® on all your other purchasesli.

Credit Time 2 - 3 Weeks

Childrens International
Childrens International is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of the children living in dire poverty. Make a difference - sponsor a child today! You just may find that it changes your life in return.

Netflix
Sign up for Netflix and get DVD rentals delivered to your door. Free shipping both ways. 2-week FREE trial. No Late Fees!

Credit Time 7 - 10 Business Days

AT&T Yahoo High Speed Internet
Sign up for AT&T Yahoo High Speed Internet and get high-speed access with NO commitment for as low as $14.99/month. Speeds up to 6.0mbps available! Receive up to a $75 Visa Gift Card for signing up today!

Citi® Platinum Select® Card for College Students
0% APR for 6 Months! Get 5% cash back on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations! Get 1% cash back on all other purchases! No annual fee!

Credit Time 2 - 3 Weeks

Overnight Genius
Get Your FREE Computer Learning Software Today! Easy, Fun and Fast! Become an Overnight Genius!

Ultima Smile
Try UltimaSmile's professional tooth whitening system for FREE at home! The best way to whiten your teeth, Results Guaranteed. Get brighter teeth today with UltimaSmile. Up to 7 Shades Whiter In Just 15 Minutes!

Verizon DSL
VERIZON ONLINE DSL Get unlimited high-speed broadband to experience a richer, deeper Internet. Get one month free when you order online.

Ultima Patch
The Ultima Patch will help you to burn fat safely and easily, reduce food cravings, and lose weight and keep it off. Order the FREE 7 day trial now.

Dish Network
Receive Free Installation of 4 receivers in up to 4 rooms -- and FREE optional Digital Video Recorders capable of recording 100 hours of programming without tapes!

Credit Time 2 - 3 Weeks

Zoeta
As seen on Oprah and 60 minutes! Zoeta combines Green Tea, Hoodia and Exotic Kelp to form the most powerful, most potent, weight loss system ever! It's the only solution to healthy, long-term weight loss. Try it Free!

Time Warner Cable
Up to $100 Cash Back with new service. Special introductory pricing and free installation and activation on all Time Warner Services.

Verizon VoiceWing
Talk more, Pay less with Verizon VoiceWing - Internet broadband calling VERIZON VoiceWing Broadband calling starting at $19.95/mo for nationwide calling. Set-up fee is waived when you order online.

Pitney Bowes Mailstation
The mailstation Digital Postage Meter is perfect for the home office or small business. With built-in scale, it calculates exact postage according to class, eliminating the need to reference a rate chart, meters approximately 18 envelopes per minute. 90-day risk free trial, $50 in free postage coupons.

20 Minute Facelift
Look 10 Years Younger in 20 minutes GUARANTEED with the 20 Minute Facelift! Try it now for FREE!

HoodiaBurn 2.0
The Hoodia Cactus has literally been used for centuries by the Zhomani sans bushmen of Southern Africa, so suppress their appetite during long hunting trips. It works by making you feel full after ingesting it, and has been known to lower food intake by up to 50%!

2-Day SlimDown
2-Day SlimDown is the #1 selling liquid diet on the internet! Safely lose 6-12 pounds in just 2 days Guaranteed with the 2-day SlimDown. Try it now for FREE!

Hypnosis Insider
Gain astonishing abilities to influence and persuade people that wouldn’t want to be hypnotized… without them even noticing it. Entertaining. Especially at your next dinner party.

My Dollar Shop
There is a fortune to be made on the Internet, and there is no better time than right now to get started. Make money with your own dollar store for less than $1 a day!

Permaslim Hoodia
PermaSlim Hoodia works to activate your body's internal fat burning furnace by enabling it to burn fat while reserving critical lean muscle tissue. Receive your FREE bottle of PermaSlim Hoodia today!

Curb Your Cravings
Curb Your Cravings All Natural Weight Loss Patch helps reduce body fat, increase metabolic rate, boost energy while decreasing your appetite for 24 hours.

American Express Business Gold Rewards Card
Get a $100 statement credit when you spend your first $100! Earn more rewards with the Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express. Get the card with no pre-set spending limit!

Credit Time 2 - 3 Weeks

ExciteMaxx
Get Excited to the Maxx! ExciteMaxx™ is the powerful, all natural product for sexual enhancement! Try it for only $4.95 with FREE Shipping!

jy3

23-12-2006 09:06:46

hi
i am paying $4 for the non credit card site nocard.yourgiftsfree.com
please let me know if u are interested

supersponger1979

23-12-2006 23:45:16

$27 for yournintendowii4free...

dhru1405

25-12-2006 20:29:29

PM'd

mama21

25-12-2006 21:20:50

Can u do yourps34free.com?.I will pay $18.thanks.