You get 2 sites in return for my PrimoDinero!! FAST swaps!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=48593

Isn't It A Pity?

18-11-2006 20:45:02

UPDATE I understand that some people find this site to be difficult to complete maybe because they've don'e most of the offers (because it COULD be done for around $5). SO I will just go ahead and do two normal sites for you! I am looking for lightning fast swaps people! No messing around. I want this done fast! Contact me.

EDIT Now I'm not looking to be ripped off. So if you want a site of equal difficulty as PrimoDinero then we will just do a 1 for 1 swap. But If there is two normal difficulty sites you want then yes I will do two as advertised. Just had to clarify that.

Original post follows.>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well it looks like A4F is going to be asleep for awhile. So in the meantime I'll see if I can get some refs here. I just about had all the refs I need set up (or in talks) at A4F but in the downtime I may aswell move on as best I can. So as I said in the title I will do a normal swap + give you atleast 3 non-CC refs. I made this same offer at A4F. When I say "atleast" I mean that I'll do 3 and see what else I can do after all my other refs have had their choices aswell.

So if you don't know, PrimoDinero is very easy to complete. The ONLY downside is that you may have to do more than one offer due to them being sorted as 1/1,1/2,1/3,etc. But it's almost certain that you won't need to spend anymore than $5. You can actually get it done for $3. So it's an easy site. Crediting is also great. You won't have to worry about submitting any no-credit reports and slowing the swap down!

But the reason I'm offering the extra non-CC refs isn't because it's hard or tricky or anything. It's just that I'm hoping/planning on this being the last site I do for a long time (or atleast until Trainn has a new good one ) ). Therfore, I don't need to reserve any sites I can do for many future trades.

Post here or PM me if you're interested. I have a +19 TR at A4F, +20 at RS. Seeing as I'm new here, I go first of course. I'll post a list of the sites I [udae19f03ba]can't[/udae19f03ba] do in a bit.

EDIT Here's the list. There may only be a few sites that aren't listed because I havent updated in a little while. But for the most part it's accurate.

[udae19f03ba][bdae19f03ba]I can no longer do...[/sizedae19f03ba][/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba][/udae19f03ba] [bdae19f03ba]~Free4Me~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] freelcds4me - free2504me - freegaming4me - freegear4me - freeps34me [bdae19f03ba]~123~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] ipods.123stuffforfree - games.123stuffforfree - money.123stuffforfree - carstuffforfree [bdae19f03ba]~GetFriends~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] get4friends - get5friends [bdae19f03ba]~Freepay~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] ipods.freepay - xbox360s.freepay - digitalcameras.freepay - ipodnanos.freepay - minimacs.freepay - premiumipods.freepay - pcs.freepay [bdae19f03ba]~OC~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] macminis4free - psps4free - notebooks4free - mobilephones4free [bdae19f03ba]~Trainn~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] yourps34free - 3604free - yournintendowii4free - yourfreevideoipods - yourfreeflatscreen - youripodnano4free - flashipods4free - desktopcomputers4free - dvdrecorders4free [bdae19f03ba]~TheFreeProject~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] thefreeproject - macminis.thefreeproject - golf.thefreeproject [bdae19f03ba]~AnyGift~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] anygift4free - anygift4three [bdae19f03ba]~OrderIt4Free~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] orderit4free - orderpcs4free - ordercash4free [bdae19f03ba]~Other~[/colordae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] logitech.giftfiesta - pvps4free - computers.free4refs - sidekick3.SORRYKELLY!! - getrewardz - rewardcentric - freecomputeraddons - toys4free - gifcards.SORRYKELLY!! [bdae19f03ba]liLatestli[/colordae19f03ba][/sizedae19f03ba][/bdae19f03ba] easyrewardz - ordermore4free - gadgets.giftsinn

jy3

19-11-2006 00:37:54

offer list?

topbillin1

19-11-2006 07:11:25

Offer list please....

Isn't It A Pity?

19-11-2006 12:47:36

Sorry about not responding sooner. I had it set to send me an email when I got responses but they must be going to my spam folder. ?

Here is the current offer list. I should mention that they update their offer list more often than any other sites I have done so there's always some good, new offers to do.>>

Carleton Sheets

Description Make tons of cash with Carleton Sheets Real Estate Program! Just $9.95!
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
Gate.com

Description We believe your web site should do more than just exist online without any interruptions. Your web site should be your calling card, your portal to success and make a stellar first impression for those who come across it with its performance and abilities. Sign up for a hosting plan and keep it for at least ONE month. Fraudulent leads will be reversed!
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Daily
Nutrisystem

Description Hot diet offer. Purchase the plan.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
HostGator

Description Hot new web hosting offer! Use the company that PrimoDinero.com uses with 99.9% uptime guaranteed. The user must purchase any web hosting package and keep it for at least 2 months. Credit will reverse if the user cancels! Cost $9.99
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
Homestead

Description Create your own homestead on the Web! Get a 10 webpage maximum, 30 day phone support, 25MB disk space, 5GB bandwidth and more for only $9.99 a month! See our other packages as well. Purchase and keep the plan for more than a month.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
SunRocket

Description SunRocket is a provider of Internet Telephone Service with Monthly plans starting at $9.95 per month and has taken the lead in low cost Home telephone service replacement. Order the annual plan.
Credits 1/1
Credit Within Real-time
Advantage Language

Description Advantage Language offers consumers a FREE trial for 3 Advantage Spanish CD's plus a Bonus CD of Merriam Webster's Spanish - English Dictionary. Cost $6.95
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Cortiban Weight Loss

Description Try the free trial. Cost for Only $4.95 (S&P)
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Blockbuster

Description Blockbuster Online The Movie Store At Your Door! Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.99 for the first month (3 movies at a time), and $17.99 a month after that. Also, get 2 free in-store movie rentals a month. Choose from more than 40,000 titles with free delivery right to your mailbox! Cost $9.99
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Global NETalk

Description Premium Unlimited Broadband telephone service plan. 1st Month is FREE. Sign up. US and Canada only. free Activation, free Telephone Adapter, free In-Network & Incoming Calls. Cost $19.95/month This is a great deal for phone service if you have broadband service.
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Diet.com

Description Are you looking to loose some weight? Let Diet.com help you out. Sign-up as a new member and complete the Diet Personality quiz to find out what kind of eater you are. Cost $2.47
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Pure Health Hoodia

Description Pure Health Labs Hoodia will help you start feeling thinner, healthier and ready for your new life - in just the first week! Cost $4.97
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
True.com

Description True.com is one of the most innovative and fastest-growing online dating services on the Internet. Order the free trial. Requirements Sign up for the True.com free trial. Must be over 18, unmarried, and have no criminal history. Cost $0
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Video Professor

Description Pick a program and learn it FREE! Windows XP/ME/95/98, The Internet, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Works, Quicken, Lotus, or DOS. Cost $6.95
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Pitney Bowes

Description The mailstation Digital Postage Meter is perfect for the home office or small business. With built-in scale, it calculates exact postage according to class, eliminating the need to reference a rate chart, meters approximately 18 envelopes per minute. $19.99 a month, 90-day risk free trial, $50 in free postage coupons. Order the trial.
Credits 1/2
Credit Within Real-time
Xhobatol

Description Xhobatol Weight-Loss is an all-natural herbal weight loss product that is designed to help reduce your appetite and increase your body's ability to burn fat. Cost $8.95
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
2-Day SlimDown

Description 2-Day SlimDown is the #1 selling liquid diet on the internet! Safely lose 6-12 pounds in just 2 days Guaranteed with the 2-day SlimDown. Try it now for FREE! Cost $4.97
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
20-Minute Face Lift

Description 20-Minute Face Lift is the #1 selling non-surgical faceLift offer on the Internet! Look 10 years younger in just 20 Minutes guaranteed with the 20-Minute FaceLift. Try it now for FREE!Cost $4.97
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Bargain.com Cars

Description Cars, Trucks and SUVs from $500! Police Impounds, Public Auctions, and Internet Specials. Buy Where the Dealers Buy. Sign up for the free trial. Cost $1.00
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Bargain Homes

Description Homes from $10,000! Find Foreclosures, HUD homes, VA homes, and other distressed properties in your area. Order the free trial.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
California White Smile

Description Dazzle them with your California White Smile! California White Smile Treatment System uses the exact same powerful whitening solution used by dentists. Guaranteed to whiten your teeth 7 to 9 shades whiter and it contains no acids or harsh abrasives to damage teeth and gums. Sign up for the free trial. Cost $8.95
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Trimlife Advance Combo

Description Hot trial offer! Cost $8.95
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Beautiful Skin

Description Beautiful Skin's four-step acne removal system helps diminish acne by reducing the appearance of blemishes with a powerful green tea extract, while clearing the skin with optimal natural cleansers. Sign up for the $4.95 trial.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Trimlife Carb Control

Description Hot trial offer! Cost $8.95
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
CellaDerm Acne Treatment Solution (US, CA)

Description Formulated at maximum strength, this unique product helps clear most acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads or whiteheads and allows skin to heal. Cost $8.95
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
CellaDerm Anti-Wrinkle (US, CA)

Description This patented, anti-aging formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while it leaves skin feeling youthful and silky. Cost $8.95
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
CellaDerm Self Tanning Mousse (US, CA)

Description This patented formula provides a natural-looking tan on the face and body and is easy to apply. Formulated with anti-aging moisturizers. Cost $6.95
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Auction Money Kit

Description Hot trial - only $1.97 Shipping + Handling!
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Curb Your Cravings

Description Get a FREE Trial of the #1 selling weight loss patch.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
The Biggest Loser Club

Description Hot free trial.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Onlingo

Description Try the free trial.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
StopSmoking180

Description The herbal natural ingredients of Stop Smoking 180 fools your body into thinking it’s getting more Nicotine and satisfies the body’s cravings without all the negative side effects of the patches containing actual nicotine! It will help you quit smoking for life, for good. Order the free trial. Order the 10 Day Trial Cost Absolutely FREE!
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Real SuperPass

Description Get access to subscription-only news, sports, film, TV and entertainment content using the premium player, RealPlayer Plus. In addition to great video content, get access to tons of ad-free radio stations for your listening pleasure! Register for the free trial.rn Cost US$12.99/mo - FREE FOR FIRST 14 DAYS
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Sugar Solutions Online

Description The Sugar Solution Online is a new weight loss revolution brought to you by Prevention magazine, the trusted brand behind the groundbreaking book, The Sugar Solution. It's designed for women who want to lose weight (without giving up all of their favorite foods), and offers a simple maintenance plan for keeping it off! Order the trial.
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Auction Money Kit

Description Hot trial - only $1.97 Shipping + Handling!
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
Silkies Enriche Ageless Moisturizer

Description The once-a-day, all-in-one, anti-aging moisturizer available in 3 age-specific formulas that helps reduce wrinkles, fade fine lines and beautifully firm your skin in as little as one month. Order FREE sample. Cost $4.95
Credits 1/3
Credit Within Real-time
HealthSaver - $1 Trial

Description Sign up for Dollar Trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Complete Home - $1 Trial

Description Sign up for the $1 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Value Max

Description Get a FREE $25 gas card as a member of Value Max. Get your first month for just $1
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
HudHomesNow

Description Hot $1 trial! Users must try the free trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
24 Protect Plus

Description Along with your FREE Credit Report and Credit Score you'll have a full 7 days to try 24Protect Plus FREE. Gain peace of mind knowing that your personal information – and your good name – haven't been harmed by Identity Thieves. Sign up for the $1 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
AutoVantage

Description Get $40.00 worth of gas and enjoy a month of money-saving discounts on routine maintenance, repairs, plus 24-hour roadside assistance for your immediate family, when you try AutoVantage. Your first month is just $1, with no obligation to continue! Cost $1.00
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Great Fun

Description Save up to 50% at 17,000 restaraunts. Get deals on the latest fashion, gifts, software and more. Try it today! Sign up for the $1 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
FreeBidding

Description FreeBidding.com is an auction site that has an extensive variety of amazing deals. Requirements Sign up for the $1 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Everyday Values

Description As a valued customer, you'll get a $10.00 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card as an introduction to Everyday Values great savings. Your first month is only $1 and there's no obligation to continue. Sign up for the $1 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
At Home Rewards

Description Free $25 Sears Gift card yours to claim as a member of At Home Rewards. Save on home improvement needs, hotel stays, and car rentals. Sign up for the $1 7-day trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Shoppers Advantage

Description Get a $10 Barnes and Noble Gift Card just for trying Shoppers Advantage, the online mall with thousands of name brands & guaranteed low prices! Order this $1 trial. Cost $1.00
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Shopping Essentials

Description Claim a FREE $25 Circuit City card as a member. Up to $3,750 in savings on apparel and accessories through Shopping Essentials. 20% Savings on gift cards purchased through Shopping Essentials for top-name fashion and home retailers - for a savings of up to $1,200. Act Now!Cost $1.00
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Pricestore

Description Never pay retail again! With Pricestore, find Bargains, Price Comparisons, Warranty Coverage, Coupons, Gift Cards, Vacations, Toll Free Support & more! Cost $1.00
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Hire Solutions

Description Learn the secrets to a six figure income! Put Americans back to work, and easily earn an extra $15,162.00 or more per month. Companies are on a hiring frenzy, and our proven system has helped thousands of people earn excellent money as a Professional Recruiter. Cost $9.99
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Everyday Values - $1 Trial

Description Sign up for the $1 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time
Privacy Matters Identity

Description Get a confidential copy of your Credit Report, your Public Records Report and your Employment History Report for only $1.00 with your FREE 7-day Privacy Matters Identity trial membership! Sign up for the $1 trial.
Credits 1/4
Credit Within Real-time

Isn't It A Pity?

21-11-2006 18:33:35

bump

Isn't It A Pity?

22-11-2006 19:44:23

I still need ATLEAST 2 more trades.

Isn't It A Pity?

23-11-2006 11:57:53

UPDATE I understand that some people find this site to be difficult to complete maybe because they've don'e most of the offers (because it COULD be done for around $5). SO I will just go ahead and do two normal sites for you! I am looking for lightning fast swaps people! No messing around. I want this done fast! Contact me.

EDIT Now I'm not looking to be ripped off. So if you want a site of equal difficulty as PrimoDinero then we will just do a 1 for 1 swap. But If there is two normal difficulty sites you want then yes I will do two as advertised. Just had to clarify that.

Isn't It A Pity?

23-11-2006 22:21:53

OK, I [i1ef3db389d]definately[/i1ef3db389d] only need a [i1ef3db389d]MAX[/i1ef3db389d] of 2 trades now. Act quickly.

Isn't It A Pity?

25-11-2006 15:40:42

Looks like I pretty much got all the refs I need but I'm bumping this just incase. wink

Isn't It A Pity?

27-11-2006 16:25:59

^bumped for the same purpose.

chrome89k

30-11-2006 19:10:32

can u do primo dinero or wii site?