PRICE INREASE!!! Paying $25 for xbox360.projectrefer.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46442

BD2006BD

28-09-2006 22:22:45

I'm paying $20 for xbox360.projectrefer.com. It is a legit site with the prize being a xbox 360 for ONLY 8 refs! I perfer to pay paypal, but I might be able to trade depending on the site. PM me, post here, or AIM me at BenD188 !

I have 4/8 so I just need 4 more! I upped the price to $25!! Please PM me, IM me, or post here!

Full Credit

Web.com Hosting

Create your own site with expert customer service and templates! Sign up for the 30-days-for $9.95 plan!
Requirements Sign up for the 30-days-for $9.95 plan!
NO Setup Fee
Free Domain Registration
Only pay $9.95!!!

Pitney Bowes Mail Station Free Trial

Check out Pitney Bowes mailstation digital postage meter. Get a Free 90 Day Trial with $50 Free Postage. This offer is perfect for anyone starting a small business or who mails a lot.
Requirements Sign up for Free 90 Day Trial Offer,
Satisfaction is guaranteed!

PowWeb Hosting

All-In-One hosting package includes 12,000 MB storage, 10 GB/Day Transfer (not Month!), 30-day money back guarantee,...and MORE!!
Requirements $7.77 monthly cost is extremely competitive for what you receive! Order and use webhosting for at MINIMUM 33 days.

Carleton Sheets Real Estate Program

Check out the best in Real Estate. This program has a Risk Free 30-Day Trial Offer for only $9.95. Learn how to make money like a pro!
Requirements Click "ORDER NOW" or scroll to the bottom and fill in form with valid information.
Purchase the 30-Day Risk Free Trial for $9.95 and that's it!
$10 for a Xbox360 is pretty easy!!!

Homestead Web Hosting

Create your own homestead on the Web! Get a 10 webpage maximum, 30 day phone support, 25MB disk space, 5GB bandwidth and more for only $9.99 a month!
Requirements Create your own website. Purchase and keep the $9.99 plan for more than a month. Super Easy!!!

Financial Freedom from Home

Do you find yourself thinking, "there must be a better way, a less complicated way"? The opportunity to run your own Internet business can be the answer for you.
Requirements Learn Financial Freedom by Working from home. Purchase the system.

Online Business Systems II

Online Business Systems is the #1 way to work from home. 1,000’s of people just like you have been on this very page, they took the next step and are now making the kind of money they need...right from home!
Requirements Order the package for $39.95 plus S&H.

Free Bingo Game

Love Bingo, well we do!
This great offer gives you access to all sorts of easy money making games.
Play a little bingo and get an Xbox360!
Requirements -Must be 18 years old-
Click on register
Deposit $50 and wager $25
Easy as 1,2,3...

Childrens International

Save a child from a life of poverty. Sponsor a child today - for a little bit of money, you can feed and house one child for a year!
Requirements So you want an Xbox 360, help save a child's life too. Sponsor a child for any amount of time.

Half-Credit

Blockbuster Online Trial

From the most trusted name in movie rentals comes Blockbuster Online.
Get three rentals out at a time, No Return Dates, No Late Fees!
PLUS a FREE In-store Movie Rental Each Week!
Requirements Sign up for BLOCKBUSTER Online. Only $9.99! One of the easiest offers from the most trusted name in movie rentals.
Do an offer you will ACTUALLY use!

My Dollar Shop

Ever want to make tons of money with your own Internet Shop? Check out owning your own online Dollar Shop. Sign up for this Free kit, only pay for monthly hosting!
Requirements Fill in the pages using valid information. Order your own Dollar Shop Store for the price of hosting.
Plain, Simple, and Easy!

Packet8 Internet Phone

Packet8 allows anyone with broadband (high-speed) Internet access to use their regular phone to make UNLIMITED calls to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada for as little as $19.99 per month.
Requirements Sign up for any plan with a valid credit card! Join the Internet Phone Craze!

Online DVD Connection

Register with Online DVD Connection and join any of the great DVD Services offered and you'll become eligible instantly for $50.00 in DVD's.
FREE Trial Offer!!!
Requirements Join any of the FREE great DVD services offered and you become eligible instantly for 50.00 in DVDs. Join Now!!!

Video Professor

You've seen the TV commercials now check it out! Learn to use popular PC programs in about an hour. Simply choose your subject, and your lessons will be shipped to your front door in three to five business days.
No-Risk trial of 3-CD lesson of your choice. Only pay for shipping!
Requirements -Select your CD's
-Fill in your information
-Submit order and receive your lessons in 3-5 business days

Comcast High Speed Internet Trial

Comcast's blazing-fast 100% Pure Broadband brings you scorching speeds through a connection that's always on. Plus, it comes with tons of special features like click-and-play video clips, exciting games, Disney kids' activities, digital music and so much more.
Requirements Sign up for Comcast High Speed Internet Access. Get FREE Cable Modem & Wireless Router PLUS $100.00 back after rebates.

ItsMyWireless

ItsMyWireless offers special deals on cellular phones and accessories, as well detailed descriptions of plans.
Requirements Make a purchase.

ItsMyWireless

ItsMyWireless offers special deals on cellular phones and accessories, as well detailed descriptions of plans.

PeoplePC

Now surf the web up to 5x faster with the new Accelerator! Order PeoplePC Online today and get Unlimited Internet Access, Virus Protection, the new Accelerator and more, for $5.95 your first 3 months!
Requirements Incentive will not be rewarded until People PC online internet service is installed via download or disk and the service activated.

Make Money with MySpace

This is a complete program, that will show you step–by-step how to create a unique money-making system with huge potential and you can do it all from using MySpace, Adsense, and Affiliate Programs.
Requirements Make A Purchase!

ItsMyWireless Cingular

ItsMyWireless offers special deals on Cingular Wireless cellular phones and accessories, as well as detailed descriptions of Cingular Wireless plans.

Date.com

The biggest name in online dating. Find the person of your dreams at Date.com!
Requirements Purchase a month subscription for $24.95.

Advantage Language

Advantage Language offers consumers a FREE trial for 3 Advantage Spanish CD's plus a Bonus CD of Merriam Webster's Spanish - English Dictionary.

damac

28-09-2006 22:33:01

if trading, pm me )

BD2006BD

29-09-2006 20:14:24

bump.. i'm sure lots of you haven't done this hot NEW site yet!

BD2006BD

30-09-2006 23:32:33

bump

BD2006BD

01-10-2006 22:04:49

bump

shaggz

05-10-2006 09:10:25

Yo bd2006bd ... I could do this for you.. I don't have TR here, but if you watch the forums at all you would know i'm pretty active on the forums, mainly DIY section (I-Deal Threads) .. I'm moderator over at Referralswapper.com with +124 TR there so no worries, but its ur call just let me know.

Pm me

BD2006BD

10-10-2006 18:08:03

bump!

BD2006BD

11-10-2006 19:56:57

bump, now paying $25!! 8)

tylerc

11-10-2006 20:47:55

You have more than one thread.

BD2006BD

11-10-2006 20:52:48

yes, I do

I originally started this thread on Thu Sep 28, 2006 922 pm

I started my other thread yesterday.

Is there something wrong with that?

tylerc

11-10-2006 20:53:53

I'm pretty sure you can't be bumping both threads at once.

BD2006BD

11-10-2006 20:56:20

you are right, I didn't realize it.

b. Do not create a new post more than once per 3 days. Also, do not 'bump' your post more than once per 24 hours (1 day). When the 3 days are up, you may choose to create a new thread, or bump an existing thread, but you cannot do both.

If a mod wants to lock one of my threads, I will update the other one accordingly.