will pay for ipods.freepay.com refs, with one condition

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45390

Cronos

06-09-2006 14:02:19

Having had two trades fall through (one where the other person went out of contact after the forum went down a week or two ago, the other who says that my green doesn't show on their side even though the web site says I've done a full offer), I'm questioning if it's worth one last try to get my ipods.freepay.com deal to work. Here's the great part... my account expires tomorrow. I would have done this earlier, but I was hoping for response from the people I was trading with, and also found myself a little busy moving to a new apartment.

What do you guys think? Still worth doing? I can paypal for $20(+?) and need 2 people. I know I don't have any TR also, but I've been burned a bit too badly with my 2 trades to give people money before I see results, considering that I basically did 2 offers for people for free. I'll be back in 90 minutes to see responses.

Obviously a quick crediting offer is preferable, but as far as the ipods.freepay.com help section says, as long as the offer is completed (not neccessarily credited), before account expiration I should be fine.

DIABLO

06-09-2006 15:10:58

Good Luck & Free Bump

What the heck, PM me your link I'll see if I can do it )

gruffer

06-09-2006 15:14:24

You can ask for an extension.

jy3

06-09-2006 15:24:54

[quote46c7770472="gruffer"]You can ask for an extension.[/quote46c7770472]

exactly!
just open a ticket and get an extension
good luck!
free bump )

Cronos

06-09-2006 15:40:39

Problem is, I already had this extended once. They decided that instead of doing what they say they'll do when a referral isn't credited after 15 days (credit the referrals when a fax is sent in with their information), they'd extend my account by 30 days.

edit trying anyways. (and yes I know that by forum rules I'm not supposed to bump my own thread for a bit, but this is a dual purpose thread which I decided to make here rather than the freepay forum)

MrPeaches

06-09-2006 16:56:59

I can do it!!!!!!!!!!! PM'd