Need your referrals done fast?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43245

frebzbiz

20-07-2006 13:21:25

Hello,

I am currently accepting people who are looking to complete referrals. You will recieve no more than 5 referrals per day, but you may request more than that. The minimun payment per referral is $22 (from the requester), but you will be paid 27 per referral for completing it, so would be making %75 percent of %27 plus %2 back on however much you spent to complete those referrals' offers. If you are interested in joining our team at http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com/[]http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com/, please email us or contact us by phone (our contact information is on the website). Thank you.

Best Wishes

P.S., If you need some referrals done, you may request them at http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com/[]http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com/. Thank you!

jeremy1987

20-07-2006 14:22:22

His service work guys try it out

Mewcha

20-07-2006 15:06:35

hmm...sounds like a scam =/

frebzbiz

20-07-2006 15:19:07

Hello,

I can ensure you that this service is no scam. You may contact Support for questions before submitting a request. Thank you.

Best Wishes

kwesi1

20-07-2006 15:29:01

I hope this isnt another freeipodspost like scam....are these referrals guaranteed? how fast are refs completed? Why put a limit on the number of refs per day?

frebzbiz

20-07-2006 18:02:39

Hello,

Yes, your referrals are garuanteed to be credited. If your credit from us is rejected after your gift is approved, you will recieve a full refund back, including your initial deposit. If you dont believe so, then you could take legal action. Just IM or e-mail our friendly support team, they will answer all of your questions.

There is a limit on referrals at the momment because we have a small team of 4 people, we are currently looking for people who are interested in recieving referrals at your pace, meaning you can do however many referrals you want as long as we have requests comming in (which we always do). Another reason is because if one requester decides to send a mass amount of referral everyday, we couldnt handle it because we are lacking poeple. So, again, if your interested in joining our team, please pm me. Thank you.

Best Wishes

jeremy1987

20-07-2006 19:06:32

ive already got 2 greens from him come on guys he signed up for techfreebie and I was approved and he didnt red at all

mfels

20-07-2006 19:45:36

How does this work? I looked at the pre-approval form on your site and it asks for my username here. Does that mean that the trades happen through the use of the trade module here? Or is that just for additional contact info?

circuitvulture

20-07-2006 20:11:15

Well, I just signed up; so we'll see if this site's really legit )

Mewcha

20-07-2006 20:17:52

thanks, keep me updated about what happens ok?

Kayanite

20-07-2006 21:31:50

How is it determined how many refs you're wanting/needing? Don't see it on the form and I don't know about everyone else, but if I only need 1-2 I'm not really up for getting an extra 3-4 that I have to pay for.

Mewcha

20-07-2006 21:42:33

I take back what I said, this has interested me now...

TFOAF

21-07-2006 04:28:03

[quotea3947288c6="circuitvulture"]Well, I just signed up; so we'll see if this site's really legit )[/quotea3947288c6]

Me too. D

circuitvulture

21-07-2006 11:03:40

Well, just got an email from them this afternoon, stating that I was approved and needed to deposit $1 for security & fraud prevention as well as an additional $2 since I chose to recieve a referral within 24 hours. I just sent them the $3 via paypal, now I'll have to wait and see what happens.

I'll keep you guys updated )

Edit
@ Kayanite

I believe you have to send in a form for each referral? Im not quiet sure; I only need one, but I'll send them an email about it.

kalbracht33

21-07-2006 11:57:03

well i had the 24 hour ref. and they havent gone green... so i dont know, but the support seemed nice

circuitvulture

21-07-2006 19:38:35

[quote6074d0ac02="kalbracht33"]well i had the 24 hour ref. and they havent gone green... so i dont know, but the support seemed nice[/quote6074d0ac02]

Yeah same here -___-;;
I paid for an instant green, so I expect to get one; I haven't even gotten a sign up yet.

Heres answers to the previous questions I receieved from them in an email

[quote6074d0ac02]We don't allow more than 3 referrls per requester a month, regardless if it is from the same network. We have no way of knowing how many referrals you need, that is your private information. If you need the same referral done more than once, you may send it in but it may not exceed 3. You may initiate a trade through the FIPG if you feel uncomforatable with out method, but the trade will still be managed by e-mail, not on the FIPG. Thank you.
[/quote6074d0ac02]

TFOAF

21-07-2006 21:07:58

Support is great, informative, and knows what they are talking about. )

frebzbiz

21-07-2006 22:16:47

Hello,

We can't promise that you will recieve your credit within the 24hrs, it depends on the length of the credit time of the offer completed. Sometimes you may or may not recieve the credit instantly, that is not controlable. Your referral(s) will be completed within 24hrs if that is request, if not, then you will recieve a full refund or have that referral completed as a courtesy. If you have any questions, you may email support or call our support line. Thank you.

Best Wishes,
http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com[]http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com

Kayanite

22-07-2006 02:46:10

Out of curiousity, what's the user name you use here that has 16+ TR that you speak of over in your threads @ A4F? And is that how you get people their refs? Spam forums with the links saying you're paying X amount of dollars for refs at those sites?

Commander

22-07-2006 04:07:48

Thank you for your request. Your requester indentification number is 241211, please store this number, you will need to provide your requester indentification number when contacting support by e-mail or by phone. You have selected to have your request completed within 24hrs, a $2 free applies. A $1 deposit is required before progressing with your requests to ensure our security and to prevent fraud. Please send your payment total of $3 to the paypal of email==thetradingtrooper@gmail.comthetradingtrooper@gmail.com=thetradingtrooper@gmail.comthetradingtrooper@gmail.com/email prior to completing your referral. Thank you.

Best Wishes,
http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com/

I had this e-mail through.

I aksed for 3 sites to be done.... I dont really trust it, because how will they know who sent them the paypal? My paypal e-mail is different from this email...

ChaSongjo

22-07-2006 05:07:53

I paid the 24-hour thing, haven't gotten anything though.

TFOAF

22-07-2006 05:21:19

If you speak to support, everything works out. )

frebzbiz

22-07-2006 22:28:15

Hello,

We are now going to be offering a $2 itunes credit or a free audible if you request 3 referrals. The prices will be increasing though. The deposit fee will increase to $2.50 and the optional 24hrs fee will increase to $2.50. The charge per referral will be decreasing to $21. I would like to question you, do you think the prices should remain the same without the gift from us, or would you like to see this happen? What other gifts would you like to recieve from us instead of those? Thank you.

Best Wishes,
http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com/[]http//thetradingtrooper.awardspace.com/

Strike

22-07-2006 23:47:36

Wait. I'm a bit confused. Do we have to complete referrals ourselves? I don't see where the people who are completing these referrals are coming from.

-Strike

TFOAF

23-07-2006 05:33:03

You pay them for referral completiongs. They have a team of people that become your referrals. ;)

WhyPayItsFree

23-07-2006 06:59:06

Well, now it says Some record limit reached. ask admin to raise limit / delete old records..

oasisman

23-07-2006 08:49:08

Is this legit? Anyone successfully tried this? So its $21 for any offer?

circuitvulture

23-07-2006 19:41:53

Hmm.. its today would make it the 3rd night; and I still don't even have a sign up from them /

Haven't gotten an email since the last one either.

TFOAF, have you gotten a referral green from them?

TFOAF

23-07-2006 19:48:39

Not green, but I should get the green tomorrow. Talk to support, and they'll help you out. They helped me out right away. )

ChaSongjo

23-07-2006 20:07:27

I paid for the 24-hour service 3 days ago, and I still haven't gotten anything. Please be warned, do not sign up for this unless there is more proof. Do not base your judgement on noob testimonials from jeremy1987 and TFOAF(not that they are bad people or anything). I shouldn't have.

jeremy1987

23-07-2006 20:23:09

I have 37+tr on a4f some I am far from a noob

ChaSongjo

23-07-2006 22:10:12

So, he got you greens on techfreebie almost a month before his forum debut or are you just redoing the site?

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42221

Oh, that's right, you must've used his service BEFORE its forum debut! So I thought,"why didn't I hear of a site like this?" and I looked him up in several search engines and I couldn't find him anywhere. Please explain how you found his site, I'm always looking for an alternative to google!

Strike

23-07-2006 23:19:53

From what I've seen, he's playing people $22 over at A4F to complete some sites. I saw a referral link for OrderCash and Gadgets.Free4Me, but no one is replying to his threads.

circuitvulture

23-07-2006 23:33:51

[quote438ecbff80]Your referral has been completed. You should be recieving your credit within the given time frame of the offer completed. When your referral has been credited, you will be asked for your payment. Your referral was completed within 24hrs, we have no control over the offer that was completed. Our website clearly states that your referral will be completed in 24hrs and you may or may not recieve your credit within 24hrs. If you have any questions, we may call you back for further assistance. Thank you.[/quote438ecbff80]

But I haven't even got a sign up from them ><;;;

Strike

24-07-2006 01:32:19

Uh oh. That's not good.

circuitvulture

24-07-2006 18:57:17

A signup! Perhaps theres a glimmer of hope XD
Not sure if its one from a member of their team or not, I'll have to wait for a response from them.

If anything, the CS is helpful and they're pretty quick at replying to your emails.

kalbracht33

24-07-2006 20:42:15

ok they are legit they went green today, and by the way, just so there is no confusion, when you order the 24 hour green it means someone will sign up and do an offer that day. but may not green that day.

Groffy77

24-07-2006 20:50:56

I get this error when I try to submit the form.

[quote0d6466be30]Record Limit reached. The form you are entering values for has exceeded the allowable records limit. No more entries can be accepted. Please contact the webmaster to have the limit raised or old values deleted. [/quote0d6466be30]

frebzbiz

25-07-2006 00:18:57

Hello,

We are currently not accepting new request. We will be accepting new request again on July 27, 2006. We will have faster customer service and some price changes. We are excited to anounce that you may now contact your referral assistant by our new toll-free number. Thank you.

Best Wishes

TFOAF

27-07-2006 11:55:06

KThxBye. He can say bye bye for being scammer and taking my three dollars. A post is being made describing the situations.

kalbracht33

27-07-2006 18:28:35

wtf there ref went on hold, if i get scammed im not even jokin ill hunt this guy down, im tired of this shit

TFOAF

27-07-2006 18:36:13

You most likely did. I just filed a claim on PayPal for my three dollars back.

Because as I stated before, he won't talk to me anymore, nor anyone else. He's ignoring my emails, and today, when I IM'd him on AIM, and said "hello", he warned me and blocked me.

Yea. Scammer.

Insanekitten

28-07-2006 01:02:08

Wow. I am so totally glad that I listened to my gut feeling and not pay this guy... This was before he implemented the whole $3 downpayment on orders thing; I had initially put an order through for 3 sites but then later when I was talking to the guy via email, he happened to mention that he wasn't able to complete YFVI for me yet because someone else requested it. I of course was kind of concerned by this because I wasn't aware yet it was a 'team' of people (or so he says!). So I asked him how he was going to get my referral if he had already signed for someone else. He said that he would wait for the person to claim thier gift and then afterwards delete his account and then sign up under me. This made me extremely suspicious, and while he did sign up for my other two sites that I requested, I did not feel I should pay him just yet. Later when I didn't pay right away, the guy emails me again saying that whatever I was told was wrong, and that they don't do that, refs are legit, blah blah blah... But I wasn't quite convinced. After a couple days of him demanding payment and that if I didn't, the refs would be taken back, he then went red on one of the sites ( I had cancelled YFVI before).

I also asked him before why he chose not to trade via the trading module here, but he didn't answer that...hmmm suspicious...

I guess Freepay is kind of hard to take back refs from... roll

ChaSongjo

28-07-2006 01:57:48

[quotee4446eae7f]If you speak to support, everything works out. )[/quotee4446eae7f]

amiright?

I'm still waiting for approval on his green, even though I've paid already. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

As for those two who gave false testimonials, it is not just a minor problem. It is as bad a fraud. Because of jeremy1987's false claims, which I covered in an earlier post, many users have lost $3.00 or more, believing his words. With TFOAF supporting(kissing ass) frebzbiz and giving testimonials like the one above, people like me and kalbracht33 have already paid him the full amount for the service. Now, allow me to ask you a question TFOAF [be4446eae7f]What[/be4446eae7f][/colore4446eae7f] has worked out for you? Are you even qualified to make that reassuring statement?

I'm sure most of those who are unaffected by this thinks I'm foolish for believing in a scam. Still, he [ie4446eae7f]did[/ie4446eae7f] green, so I did pay. Yes, I understand that it is my fault that I did not looking into this beforehand, but who can say that they've never fell victim to a lie, or [ue4446eae7f]lies[/ue4446eae7f] in this case?

It might sound ridiculous, but if his green gets put on hold, I will contact a mod about this issue if he or she hasn't already commented here. Not only to report frebzbiz, but also the promoters of this scam TFOAF and jeremy1987. You two have misled the users of this forum, and you should be punished. I will ask a mod whether scam promoting is a ban-able offense.

Rockslikeaspoon

28-07-2006 05:45:58

[quotefe0ce8cd68]You two have misled the users of this forum, and you should be punished. I will ask a mod whether scam promoting is a ban-able offense.[/quotefe0ce8cd68]
That's a nice rant you went on, but frankly it's uncalled for. TFOAF and jeremy1987 aren't responsible for losing your money, you are. TFOAF put money into this place as well, suggesting that he too fell victim to the scam. How can you suggest that the two are promoting the scam while they aren't financially benefitting from it? In fact, TFOAF lost money from the scam.

They were going on what the best information at the time was, just like you were. They believed the guy wasn't a scam for certain reasons, i.e. helpful tech support, the websites. They were assured by a con-man, just as you were, that the site was legitimate. They believed it wrongly, just like you did, and they payed money. While they didn't pay AS MUCH money as you did, they did pay nonetheless.

As soon as TFOAF learned it was a scam he reported it. I pmed him about it and he told me it was in fact a scam, and for me to tell everybody about it. I too was planning to invest money into this guy's business, but I decided to wait and it paid off. So the moral of the story is, don't go blaming your poor financial investments on people who made the same mistake as you. You must give credit where credit is due, and that credit goes to you.

TFOAF

28-07-2006 05:58:23

[quotefbb43dcbb3="ChaSongjo"][quotefbb43dcbb3]If you speak to support, everything works out. )[/quotefbb43dcbb3]

amiright?

I'm still waiting for approval on his green, even though I've paid already. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

As for those two who gave false testimonials, it is not just a minor problem. It is as bad a fraud. Because of jeremy1987's false claims, which I covered in an earlier post, many users have lost $3.00 or more, believing his words. With TFOAF supporting(kissing ass) frebzbiz and giving testimonials like the one above, people like me and kalbracht33 have already paid him the full amount for the service. Now, allow me to ask you a question TFOAF [bfbb43dcbb3]What[/bfbb43dcbb3][/colorfbb43dcbb3] has worked out for you? Are you even qualified to make that reassuring statement?

I'm sure most of those who are unaffected by this thinks I'm foolish for believing in a scam. Still, he [ifbb43dcbb3]did[/ifbb43dcbb3] green, so I did pay. Yes, I understand that it is my fault that I did not looking into this beforehand, but who can say that they've never fell victim to a lie, or [ufbb43dcbb3]lies[/ufbb43dcbb3] in this case?

It might sound ridiculous, but if his green gets put on hold, I will contact a mod about this issue if he or she hasn't already commented here. Not only to report frebzbiz, but also the promoters of this scam TFOAF and jeremy1987. You two have misled the users of this forum, and you should be punished. I will ask a mod whether scam promoting is a ban-able offense.[/quotefbb43dcbb3]

Excuse me? Hahah. I'm laughing that your lack of common sense is non-existant. lol

Now, if you read my previous post, I said this is one big scam.

At the time I made the post that "support was good" and all, everything was WORKING FINE FOR ME. Why do you come to conclusions so fast? I wasn't promoting anything. Support WAS helping me out at the time, and I saw two signups. Then it was a big scam when he warned and blocked me on AIM. So please, do not blame other people on "promoting scams" when you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. And you can file a claim on PayPal, and you could possibly get your money back. [ifbb43dcbb3]Possibly[/ifbb43dcbb3]. Why blame me? I did nothing wrong. It's not my fault you went along with what we said. At the time, I thought it was legitimate. It wasn't. You're the one that made the choice to sign up with him and pay him full. ;)

Oh, and yeah, go ahead and report me. Because that's real mature. Considering I did absolutely nothing wrong. )

Thank you. )

And a special thanks to [bfbb43dcbb3]Rockslikeaspoon[/bfbb43dcbb3] for having common sense. D

KMA++ for me anyone? D D

somethinggarlic

28-07-2006 12:46:02

The guy in charge of the deal was banned for cussin justblaze out or something. I cant remember who though. He kept bothering me and BonusHunter on AIM though.

topbillin1

28-07-2006 15:20:42

We you hear the word "support" in a referral completing club I'm pretty sure he's a scammer.