ALL sites available pay or trade

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40673

gruffer

05-06-2006 17:12:08

From now on I am completing the sites myself. As stated before I was giving links to my friend but he is taking a break so I am just doing sites myself.

You go first unless you have good TR

I want greens on yourps34free (priority) ordercash4free and ordermore4free.

I do site for site trades.

ordercash and ordermore featured offers

tickle.com tests $4.95 IQ Tarrot Palm Sex IQ etc.

true.com 7 day free trial

AIM Therehere73

SITES I CANT GET YOU GREENS FOR

Freepay ipods
trann xbox360 and ps3
orderit4free - "cash" and "more sites"
orderpcs4free
flashipods 4 free.

theysayjump

05-06-2006 17:36:51

Hey, just a word of advice; If you lower your minimum bid a bit, or remove it altogether, you'd get more interest since $30 can be excessive for some of the smaller sites.

If you're interested, I need greens on Laptops.YourGiftsFree but I can't justify paying any more than $21.

gruffer

05-06-2006 18:04:44

[quote7f66857481="theysayjump"]Hey, just a word of advice; If you lower your minimum bid a bit, or remove it altogether, you'd get more interest since $30 can be excessive for some of the smaller sites.

If you're interested, I need greens on Laptops.YourGiftsFree but I can't justify paying any more than $21.[/quote7f66857481]Thanks for the suggestion. Dont forget you can do a ref for me instead of paying $30. I'll keep you in mind but he has done 2 sites for me today, doing one for someone else, and probably another after that!!!

gruffer

08-06-2006 12:13:34

Thanks for all the trades so far. My friend did 3 sites and they all went green. I am now doing the offers myself now. I have removed the paypal option for now because I would rather trade.