I will trade (maybe pay) for someone to do a FP 360

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39925

BVGuitarPlayer

24-05-2006 14:45:46

I need someone to do a FP 360 site for me, quick, time is of the essence.

I am not going to deal with scammers, I'm fed up with them. Unless you have a remarkable reputation on this site, I want to make a quick harmless phone call once to verify that you are who you say you are, I'm not even going to used a blocked number. It's safer for me and safer for you. I'm not going to scam you, I'm relatively new, but I have a reputation to maintain on here. I have 2 TR plus 3 that I have currently finished for others (2 of whom may be scammers) so technically I have lialmostli 5, just so you know. We will follow all rules on this forum!

If you are not going to be on this forum daily, or at least once every 3 days, we're not going to trade. I want a reliable trader, who will update the status in the Trade module asap when something happens, i don't want it to say negotiating/waiting for a week. I WILL NOT TOLERATE SCAMMERS, if you try to scam me, I will make you sorry you did. If you are respectable, good trader, kudos, karma, TR, and a well communicated, quick trade (as possible) will be done!

There are several offers on mine that in my experience have been instant rather consistently. PM me for information, they are companies that are FAIR and NON-SCAMMERS. If we trade, I would like to know which offers are available to see if there are any I would like to try, and that have good reputations, fast credit.

I can do most sites, except
YFVipod
FP iPod
FP 360 (obviously)
OrderPcs4free
DesktopComputers4free
CollegeStuff4Nothin

Good traders, and newbies who can follow all these rules, PM me!
I prefer to do trades first, however I will more likely pay if I don't get my other refs by this weekend.

BVGuitarPlayer

02-06-2006 14:14:02

I'm bumping this because I edited a 1 week old post to keep from cluttering up the board. -)