need 8 people, and will do just about anything.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39392

Freezing_Moose

16-05-2006 16:41:50

I DO NOT need 7 people on free360s.freepay.com for my Xbox 360. I am NOT willing to do offers for pretty much anyone. Many of the offers on mine are free (at least I think they are, many of them say "Free Trial" and stuff) but I could be wrong.

ilanbg

16-05-2006 17:32:12

If I may make a suggestion

If you need that many refs, do a different site. It's very unlikely you'll get anything from Freepay (at least anything soon) and I think you'd be much happier doing trainn or something of the sort.

Freezing_Moose

16-05-2006 17:41:25

Meh, probably, but I have already ordered my own offer (magazine subscription) and have a referral already too, so while you are probably correct, I might as well keep going. It worked for my friend (he got the 360, I mean) so I might as well try.

ilanbg

16-05-2006 18:01:08

It really [ib0e35c4d88]isn't[/ib0e35c4d88] worth your time. You have only two weeks to finish the site, and if you don't you're shit out of luck. Take your time and actually enjoy doing this stuff by choosing a site that's sure to give you your money's worth.

theysayjump

16-05-2006 18:25:50

I agree with Ilan, while it's not our place to tell you what to do, you are literally wasting your time and money on looking for Xbox360.Freepay refs. Even if you get them all within 7 days, you'll still have to wait to be approved for 1 month or more and even then, you won't get anything.

Not one single person has received a 360 from Freepay and you won't be any different.

Do a Trainn site for Paypal and go buy your own one, it's the only guaranteed way to get one when you want it.

dmorris68

16-05-2006 18:30:16

[quote3519c698f1="ilanbg"]It really [i3519c698f1]isn't[/i3519c698f1] worth your time. [b3519c698f1]You have only two weeks to finish the site,[/b3519c698f1] and if you don't you're shit out of luck. [/quote3519c698f1]
Not that I disagree given the Freepay 360 situation, but I'm just wondering what makes you think he only has two more weeks? I don't see where he said he signed up prior to March 1st...

theysayjump

16-05-2006 18:32:41

[quoteccb21bfeee="dmorris68"][quoteccb21bfeee="ilanbg"]It really [iccb21bfeee]isn't[/iccb21bfeee] worth your time. [bccb21bfeee]You have only two weeks to finish the site,[/bccb21bfeee] and if you don't you're shit out of luck. [/quoteccb21bfeee]
Not that I disagree given the Freepay 360 situation, but I'm just wondering what makes you think he only has two more weeks? I don't see where he said he signed up prior to March 1st...[/quoteccb21bfeee]

Not that I disagree, but what makes you think the OP is he? lol wink

Freezing_Moose

16-05-2006 21:00:00

Actually, I have 3 months, but whatever.

A guy I know at my school actually did complete this, and got his 360, but I am having a hard time trading this crap. I will keep trying, but I have signed up at trainn as well. So pretty much, no more trading for me.

dmorris68

17-05-2006 07:34:31

[quotec58419b79f="Freezing_Moose"]Actually, I have 3 months, but whatever.

A guy I know at my school actually did complete this, and got his 360, but I am having a hard time trading this crap. I will keep trying, but I have signed up at trainn as well. So pretty much, no more trading for me.[/quotec58419b79f]
He got a 360 from Freepay? Or a gift card?

I didn't think Freepay had EVER shipped an actual 360...

lianli

17-05-2006 09:20:19

Honesty I would not bother listen to everyone they have experience. I struggled last minute to get my last ref for it and ill barely will make the deadline. You must complete the site requirements by 5/30 then mail in your approval form by 6/29, GL.

mrwzk

17-05-2006 10:25:23

ok here is some advice

u have 3 months when you start a freepay site to finish it, if not your account is deleted

i dont beleive freepay has sent an actual xbxo360 to date just giftcard subsitutes.

lots of changes going on at freepay now might want to wait and see how everything pans out.

an easy way to get referals is either do a site for someone else and they do that for u, or pay 20-30$ for referals. paying 160-240$ for a 450$ xbox360 isnt a bad deal at all.

theysayjump

17-05-2006 12:16:57

Yeah exactly. Nobody (not one single person) has received an Xbox360 from Freepay. They have given out a few Giftcards to people waiting for the 360, but that's it. You're friend is either lying, has made a mistake and is thinking of a different site, or he was given a Giftcard.

They're not giving out the GC's anymore, so trust us when we say (regardless of how long you have to finish the site), the chances of you getting a 360 from Freepay within the next 3 months is very very slim.

Of course, it's up to you what you do, but we do know what we're talking about and we wouldn't come in here and tell you otherwise if we didn't think it was for your own good. There are plenty other legit sites offering 360's/Paypal to buy your own.

Freezing_Moose

17-05-2006 14:58:31

He got a gift card, yes. And like I said, I am not going to trade for that anymore. I will still accept anyone who wants to give me a referal, but I am not going to trade.

GOT IT? NO MORE TRADING! STOP SENDING PM'S. Thank you.

So I signed up for 3604free.com, but haven't done anything yet. I chose the point system (yeah, I don't care if it sucks, thats in the past) but before I actually buy anything, how good is 3604free, and does anyone have any tips for a newbie?

Edit---
By the way, I am in no hurry to get a 360, so if anyone knows of a better/easier way, then please tell me.

unknown uchiha

17-05-2006 15:01:47

It's TRAINN, great CS/shipping/approval times.

EDIT
Also, you might want to first make a list of all the offers you're interested in and make a list of them.

mrwzk

17-05-2006 16:09:51

yeah 3604free.com is Trainn which is the only good freebie company out right now. offercentric was good till ODD appeared, and freepay was good till the 3 month rule and slowing down on approving.

there are other smaller companies that might be better in the short run but with Trainn u have a better chance of getting the item. most of the smaller freebie sites fail easily.

TRainn is fast with approvals and shipping, if u getting a shipping date and dont receive the item within i think 2 weeks of that date u get a bonus Giftcard (not sure on amount) its in the TOS

jaws

17-05-2006 17:36:34

Thanks for threadcrapping this to death. He has backed out of his trade, which is ok I guess maybe I'll find somebody else. I don't blame him and don't wish to complain, he did what he needed to do based on the above info.

Helping a newbie is ok, I agree with that, but you have now made it even more difficult for those needing last minute 360 referrals to get them. A giftcard instead of a 360 is fine by me. I've waited almost 4 months on a yf site so its no big deal...after all, this stuff is mostly free.

Maybe this should be moved to a forum titled

hooray for trainn

or

jake go home

or

freepay nopay

or maybe a new trade rule

anyone caught trading for a freepay referral will be scammed, burned, and banned

remember when everybody was complaining about A4F downgrading Freepay?

Maybe FIG should remove Freepay's section and make two trainn sections

Freezing_Moose I'm not upset at you I just needed to know what was going on. Thanks for the pm and good luck on trainn if decide you want to trade again LMK

Everybody else I question why you get to break the rules?

p.s. I know Jake has made some people upset but he has never did anything but go out of his way to help me. When i have a question I don't get yeah or sure from him; I get a lengthy, detailed explanation.