Olympus Waterproof digital camera - I just need 1 referral!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39369

KameksCurse

16-05-2006 13:07:53

I need one referral for the 7 mp Olympus waterproof digital camera from PinkCamera4Free.

This is for a cool 7 megapixel Olympus Stylus 720sw digital camera that you can take to the beach or the pool. It is shockproof and waterproof.

You need to complete 6 pretty easy offers and get one referral.

I open to trades or other options - just PM me if you are interested!

toiletpaper55

16-05-2006 13:09:40

take your link off neega

KameksCurse

16-05-2006 13:11:13

I'm very sorry. I didn't realize that was against the rules.

What does neega mean?

toiletpaper55

16-05-2006 13:16:01

haha....nothing

how many offers is it for the referral? 6?

KameksCurse

16-05-2006 13:22:08

The number of offers depends on how hard the offers are. Just PM me with whatever you have. I can combine offers and Paypal, too.

unknown uchiha

16-05-2006 13:44:20

The selling or trading of DIY refs using the trade module is not allowed here.

KameksCurse

16-05-2006 13:56:24

I thought any site that required referrals was allowed as a trade.

This site requires me to get a referrral. It is not strictly do-it-yourself offer.

Does the number of referrals the site requires make a difference? Or the number of offers?

jy3

16-05-2006 14:04:30

please read the rules
do not post in your own thread for any reason within 3 days. u can edit the original post. do not post in this thread until 5/19. a mod will confirm this )

unknown uchiha

16-05-2006 14:14:34

jy3, that applies to unnecessary bumps. She was replying to a specific comment, not going "Only need 1 more" etc.

And to answer the OP's question

You're doing a DIY site (need to mail in vouchers, long wait, etc.) from i-Deal Direct. We don't endorse referral trading/buying using the trade module, but if you guys do it like over AIM or something without using anything regarding TR then you can knock yourself out =P

jy3

16-05-2006 14:17:03

actually evidently OP says is right and it was just changed to 24hrs. last week ANY bumps were illegal lol.

unknown uchiha

16-05-2006 14:25:12

Actually, a bump was considered just replying to put it at the top, not "replying to someone's specific question" =P

Okay enough threadcrapping, sorry!

Khrome

16-05-2006 14:36:22

its funny how lately i see bunch of veteran users trying to apply rules in the forum which is not even good. this girl is not bumping her thread, she's only replying to other people's questions, i mean, its a discussion board isnt it? bumpin means replying something useless in your own thread to make it go on top of the forum so people can see it.

btw, what are the offers list? and is it available to canadians?

KameksCurse

16-05-2006 14:51:52

No, the offer is only for individuals with a valid US address.

The offers were Cosmetique, Video Professor, Columbia House, Stamps.com, Ultima Patch, Discover, YourMusic, Blockbuster Online, Professional Education Institute, Gevalia, Youth Factor, BMG Music Club, Time Life Love Songs, Experian, Energie Vitale, Beautilisse, Cheap Trips, White Overnight, Ebay, Passport to fun, Boca Java, Bargain Homes, Spanish Advantage, Ink Blvd, Entertainment Book, Today's Escape, USA Platinum Plus, Hydroderm, AOL Music Now, Ephedra Free Weight Loss, Belise Tie, Thompson Cigars, 24 Hour Protect Plus, SaveOnInkJet.com, Biggest Loser Club, RealOne Super Pass, Real Rhapsody, TrimLife, Onlingo, Dental Plus, Health Plan, and Foreclosure Listings.

The site does have duplicates on each page, so there are like 45 offers on the last page, unlike some sites that give you only 6-10 choices.

However, if you are interested, the above postings indicate it can't go through TR process.

theysayjump

16-05-2006 15:52:34

Ok, to clear some things up.

BUMP'ing constitutes someone replying to their own thread with a useless post, without replying to a question or comment left by someone else or by just saying BUMP (or something similar).

You can reply to your own thread if people are asking questions or making comments which you can reply to (unless it's things like "thanks for the trade, trade with this person", "You're welcome"). The rules have recently changed and you are now allowed to UMP an existing thread on The Trading Post once every 24 hours.

Also, the selling/buying of DIY refs is strictly forbidden on this forum. PLease read the Trading Rules at the top of this forum for an explanation as to why.