ONE DesktopPcs.Freepay Ref - How Much Paypal Will It Take?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38326

bballp6699

29-04-2006 10:25:42

I just need one last ref for pcs.freepay. Name your price. The lowest price over the next three days will win and I'll pay that amount. Let's be serious though. I'm not paying $100 for a green.

[b53ed625d28]Lowest Offer At $35 Right Now

I need this to credit by 5/31/06[/b53ed625d28]

Crouching Tiger Hidden Ga

29-04-2006 10:39:17

$99! lol

Tholek

29-04-2006 11:53:32

What's a "Ga"? )

double_d

30-04-2006 01:13:21

Please list the offers.

bballp6699

30-04-2006 08:27:42

Complete 1 of the offers below
Click Here

Blockbuster Online

Blockbuster Online, The Movie Store At Your Door – Rent unlimited DVDs online for only $9.99 for the first month (3 movies at a time) plus weekly coupons for free in-store rentals. Choose from more than 50,000 titles. Free delivery right to your mailbox.
Click Here

Free Ringtones and Text Horoscope!

Free ringtones and text horoscope. Choose from 50 Cent, Mariah, Beck, Kelly Clarkson, Gorillaz and more! Your personalized horoscope is sent daily directly to your phone. No credit card is required, just choose and go!
Click Here

True.com - Free Trial!

Find your true love! Take our free TRUE Compatibility Test™ and get an amazingly accurate profile of yourself. Endorsed by Psychology Today, this test identifies 99 distinct factors found in successful relationships. You'll learn more about yourself, plus you'll be that much closer to finding your special someone.
Click Here

Stamps.com

Sign up for a 30-day trial of Stamps.com and in less than 5 minutes, you will be printing your free postage! Sign up now and get your FREE $100 offer.
Click Here

Free $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card!

Try the Connections Entertainment Servicefor $1.00 for 7 days and receive a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card. Save at movie theatres, restaurants, theme parks and top retailers with Passport to Fun.
Click Here

Complete Home -- Free Gift Card!

Get a FREE Lowe's Gift Card for your home needs! Just try Complete Home 1 month for $1.
Click Here

Computer Training from Video Professor

This offer features FREE Computer lessons for the consumer as well as free bonus virus protection and firewall. Yours just for trying our famous free computer lessons.
Click Here

Boca Java

Get four ½ lb bags of gourmet coffee for just $9.95! Your choice of four ½ lb bags (2 lbs total) of Boca Java Gourmet coffee and a FREE 13.5 oz. Stainless Steel Tumbler. Try Boca Mocha Java™, Palm Beach Passion™, or a choice of 20+ unique blends and flavors, roasted-to-order.
Click Here

Poker Expert- $1 Trial

Join now for only $1 and get a trial 1-day subscription. Learn poker strategies, get tips from the experts, learn the odds, and find tournaments.
Click Here

RealRhapsody - Unlimited Music on Demand!

Get unlimited access to over 1 million songs with Rhapsody - the #1 digital music service available! Sign up for Rhapsody now and get rockin’ for only $9.99 a month!
Click Here

Save 85% on Printer Ink

Make a purchase from InkBlvd and save up to 85% on premium Printer Ink cartridges & Laser Toners! Get a FREE $30 gift with every order ($30 purchase required.)
Click Here

Get $40.00 Cash for Gas!

Claim your $40.00 in Gas! Just try AutoVantage(r) - your one-stop, online car-care service, and as a "thank you," they'll give you $40.00 worth of Gas. Your first month is just $1!
Click Here

Discover Platinum Clear Card

Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Clear Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, pay no annual fee, earn 5% Cashback Bonus® on Get More Program Purchases throughout the year, and earn up to 1% Cashback Bonus® on all your other purchases. Apply Now!
Click Here

Discover Platinum Gas Card

Sign up for a Discover® Platinum Gas Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, pay no annual fee and be a part of America’s #1 Credit Card Rewards program. Apply Now!
Click Here

FHM Magazine

Subscribe to 36 issues of FHM Magazine for ONLY $36. FHM is a lifestyle, entertainment and fashion magazine for men. Act now and Save more than $100 OFF cover price!
Click Here

eFax Plus

With eFax, get your own local or toll-free fax number and your faxes delivered by email. Sending faxes is just as easy. Sign up now for a FREE 30-day trial!
Click Here

MAXIM Magazine

Subscribe to 36 issues of Maxim Magazine for Only $44.94! Every issue of the Maxim Magazine has exclusive inside information on the latest fashions, celebrity gossip, along with pictures of the most beautiful women in the world. Act now and save more than $179 OFF the cover price!
Click Here

Get a Free $25 Kmart® Gift Card!

Try a FREE 7 day Today's Escapes membership & get a FREE $25 Kmart Gift Card - Pay only a $1 processing fee and immediately take advantage of the great savings Today's Escapes has to offer!
Click Here

$1 Trial - Find Bargains Here!!!

Sign up for a $1 trial membership with Free Bidding and get 24-hour access to bid on hundreds of auction items. Access to bid on hundreds of auctioned items in your area PLUS, unrestricted access to the BEST auction listings online at FreeBidding.
Click Here

Discover Student Classic Card

Sign up for a Discover® Student Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APRli, enjoy 24/7 Easy Online Account Management and pay no annual fee. Apply Now!
Click Here

Free Credit Report and Credit Score!

Sign up for a FREE TRIAL of 24 Protect Plus Service™ and view your free credit report and credit score online! You also have access to UNLIMITED toll-free access to Credit Report Customer Service, 24 hour roadside assistance, exclusive offers on computer protection software and much more!
Click Here

Get a Free $10 Bed Bath and Beyond® Gift Card!

Get Your $10 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card! Try Everyday Values and Save 10% - 50% at over 56,000 retailers, restaurants and more! Start saving at participating partners including Applebees, Eddie Bauer, Footlocker, Overstock.com, Sharper Image and much more!
Click Here

Toppik Hair Builders

The world’s #1 solution for thinning or balding hair. Have thicker hair within 30 seconds…guaranteed! Try a FREE SAMPLE today. Pay only shipping and handling.

bullseye4u

30-04-2006 08:30:23

jy3

30-04-2006 09:34:04

i assume u want an offer that will credit by 5/31? u may want to say that. some people may win this and do a credit card offer )
good luck!

x323smostwantedx

30-04-2006 13:51:56

which ones are absolutely instant? I can do it. U need credit by tommorow the latest?

bballp6699

30-04-2006 18:43:15

Nah, I need it by the end of May, but how much would you want? I have an offer at $35 as the lowest right now.

psyco4monkey

30-04-2006 21:11:27

How about $70?

bballp6699

01-05-2006 08:10:16

Did you not read the post I made before yours?