Will do offers or paypal trade for freepay freeipod

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38030

Equalibrium

24-04-2006 18:31:01

PM me with your offer. I am tired of being ripped off, so I am basically looking for someone who will do freeipod first (when you've lost money and time repeatedly because people will not hold up their end of the deal, you lose a little trust).... But I will pay well or do an offer or two, or both lishrugli If you're willing to help me, I will make it worth your time! Thankyou!

mxrider56

24-04-2006 18:39:53

I smell a scam maybe?

plusnightlife

24-04-2006 20:13:11

Hello, welcome to the forums. Please read the rules so you don't do anything wrong, especially the TR portion. That being said, I have PM'd you.

Equalibrium

25-04-2006 19:39:26

I've read the rules and such, even though it's been a while since I was last on here... No scam mxrider56, but i wouldn't blame people for not trusting a random person with "you go first" hopes and a low TR. I'm just trying to finish out my referrals. Hey, what IS the going rate for a freepay ipod green these days? Last I checked it was 40$ paypal or two greens on some not-too-hard to green offers....

syriandoode

25-04-2006 20:11:22

if your getting scammed you should report it

Equalibrium

26-04-2006 04:49:52

I have reported it, there was nothing that could be done.... Person kinda fell off the website each time, one of them had high TR (30-40) but disappeared in the middle of about 6 trades.

Also, I am in a trade with someone now over this green, so all other offers are on hold at the moment. If this falls through (given my track record) then this topic will be worthwhile keeping around, if it works I can rest in peace...

Equalibrium

26-04-2006 16:46:21

Hopefully the last update, not one to usually doublepost... I have obtained my last green, so unless something fails after getting 5, I won't expect to be needing more PMs. Thanks!