Need PSPs4Free & YourFreeFlatScreens ASAP

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37745

Johnston

20-04-2006 05:36:47

Hello all.

Here is the deal

1. I need 1 - 2 referrals for OfferCentric's PSPs4Free
2. I need 8 referrals for Trainn's YourFreeFlatScreens
3. I need these sites done in the order they are above. OCs first, then Trainn.

I'm still too busy to take the time to come up with a list of the sites I haven't done yet, so I can only give you what I do remember off the top of my head.

Have NOT Done
-OrderCash4Free
-YourFree360Games
-Desktop4Free
-FreeComputerAddons - ALL SITES -
-GetManyFriends
-Traxio
-GetIpod4Free
-EuroGiveAways
-EarnFree Network
-A handful of FreePay sites
-Anygift4five, six, seven (i think)
-123StuffForFree Network
-4NoCash
-OrderFood4Free
-Free4Me Network (EXCEPT HOTSTUFF SITE)

Please post here first, even if it is to mention that you have PM'd me. I try to be fair and do first come, first serve and its easier to keep up this way.

We are currently nearing finals, and (hopefully) graduation, so don't panic if I don't reply much. I try to keep up with my contact as best as possible. Just have to make sure I don't kill my money supply doing offers.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE ORDER IS PSPS4FREE FIRST AND THEN YOURFREEFLATSCREEN. I have to pay my mom back for my psp she helped me get, so I need that one done now. Thanks.

liliEDIT Almost forgot, if there is a site not mentioned on here that you might be interested in (EXCLUDING TRAINN AND OC), then post a request on this topic so I can answer for everyone.lili

Johnston

Mirlen

20-04-2006 06:38:30

Rather than list what you have NOT done (Which will never include every single site known to man anyhow) why not list what you HAVE done? Seems that'd be a more logical way to let people know what you can't do?

Johnston

20-04-2006 09:33:43

I know, but logic doesn't really function when your running to class and haven't slept for 24 hrs. It's also been a while since I've done them and I'm not sure which I"ve signed up for but havent done.

Ill try to get it done soon.

getasweetipod

20-04-2006 12:44:28

PMed for premiumipods.freepay

Johnston

21-04-2006 00:34:28

Okay everyone, a quick update. For those of you who might have been considering doing a trade with me for the OC PSPs site, I am probably going to put it on a very brief hiatus for a few reasons. However, I would like to get started on the Trainn site so if anyone would be interested in that one please pm here.

I will update this topic again in a few hours with the sites that I can't do, but right now my body is in desperate need of 24-hour overdue sleep.

Later

Johnston

21-04-2006 13:12:43

Just a quick update, but I've now got 2 possible referrals for the YFFS site, so that brings my needs to 6 referrals.

Hopefully this quick site list will help

CANNOT DO

-TRAINN NETWORK(EXCEPT YOURFREE360GAMES)
-MOST OC (EXCEPT DESKTOP SITE)
-ORDERCELLS4FREE, ORDERIT4FREE, ORDERPCS4FREE
-GIFTFIESTA
-LOGITECH
-PSP
-PS3
-XBOX360
-GETFRIENDS NETWORK (EXCEPT GETMANYFRIENDS)
-HOTSTUFF.FREE4ME.NET
-FREEPAY
-Will get posted later

Hope this helps and please remember to at least post that you pm'd so I can try to be fair.

Thanks everyone,

Johnston