YourFreeVideoiPods.com need 7 greens (need other trades too)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36248

ahaxton

28-03-2006 12:03:03

I have 30k+ friends on my myspace account. I will whore your myspace account for 1 week once a day during myspace peak hours. I only send out a few bulletins a day so the bulletin space is very valuable. I will send whatever you want in the 1 bulletin a day either whoring your account or whoring anything else (website, referral links etc). I need 7 yourfreevideoipods.com greens.

EDIT sending bulletins to 30k+ friends has been very effective for me. Ive gotten quite a few signups for things with just one bulletin.

ahaxton

28-03-2006 12:30:46

will also trade for greens on laptops.freepay.com ipods.freepay.com and flashipods4free.com
pm me

ahaxton

28-03-2006 15:28:48

I cant do laptops.freepay.com or ipods.freepay.com or flashipods4free.com or yourfreevideoipods.com I need some referrals for those sites. I normally charge $50 a week for promoting by bulletin on the 30k friends account. Since I am very active on the account and send our a very limited amount of bulletins, this is an EXTREMELY good myspace value. So basically you will get a $50 service in exchange for 1 referral. I can put anything you wish in the bulletin. When it comes to the free stuff sites referral links usually get around 10-15 signups per bulletin. 1 bulletin per day during peak hours for a week.

KnightTrader

28-03-2006 15:34:46

If you spamming you friends worked, You woulden't be looking to trade a green for it. Obviously your plan blows because if it worked, you woulden't need Refs, you would just spam your friends with YOUR ref link instead of ours.

ahaxton

28-03-2006 15:52:09

[quotefe5d8144e3="KnightTrader"]If you spamming you friends worked, You woulden't be looking to trade a green for it. Obviously your plan blows because if it worked, you woulden't need Refs, you would just spam your friends with YOUR ref link instead of ours.[/quotefe5d8144e3]

It only goes so far. As friends grow though different gifts advertised will have better luck. That is why those who buy the service from me I tell them right away I dont recommend advertising ipods since it might take more time to go green for everything you need. Ive already gotten quite a few gifts all green. So you can shove it lol. Your thinking extremely small and you dont have knowledge at all in myspace promoting.

ahaxton

28-03-2006 16:52:26

Got 1 person so far getting their referral link bulletined out )

ahaxton

30-03-2006 09:23:45

can take one more person still. Then trades will be full for the next 5-6 days.